In the winter, the dark

in Quasselecke 22.04.2019 04:19
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

In the winter, the dark clouds gathered in the top of the head for a long time, the spring snow brewed by the brain sprinkled on the earth, and the sky suddenly became a lot lighter. The residual snow accumulated in the whole winter has already been completely covered up, just like what happened in winter. This is the first snow of the year, starting at noon and finally half a night. When Chen came to open the curtains and opened the window, I realized that the snow between the heavens and the earth had stopped, and the cold and clear air came to me, and I felt a little dizzy. The Tianshan Mountain in the distance is so beautiful that it is not the same color as the rising sun Usa Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. I can't tell where it is the sky and where it is the mountain Cheap Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online. The backlog of the winter has been overwhelmed. At this moment, the flowers and flowers are still unseen, and the wind that sweeps across the sky is clearly mixed with warmth. The winter is over Marlboro Reds 100S Carton, spring, the new anger is getting stronger and stronger, and the new reincarnation is beginning in the early spring. I clearly remember that when I arrived at Shihezi, I came to the snow, which was wrapped in the northwest wind that was whistling. The fierce god screamed across the house. Snowflakes, I can't see clearly, I can only feel that a silver needle hits everything outside the window, and it hurts me who I first came to make me feel uneasy. In the past few years, I have gradually integrated into Shihezi, and I am used to the strong cold currents that I visited frequently in the early spring Wholesale Newport Cigarettes In Usa. This year's spring snow is like a model that everyone comes in. It is not anxious, not anger, and falls in the rhythm that people like. It is not accurate to use snow flakes. Although the snowflake is large in goose feathers, she is slowly descending, falling on her head, her face and shoulders are silent, and she is not covered by the biting wind. This snow is like the spring rain in the hometown. It quietly nourishes the world that is about to sprout new things. How much like this is to dedicate the whole life to the corps of the frontier. I like her. I like to open the new season. The pace of spring snow is brisk. She didn��t stop and stop, and she didn��t spend her time. She spread the first gift of spring to the earth Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor