Chad_AmaralJD Martinez addresse

in Events im JuZ Idstein 25.12.2018 04:00
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Gregory Polanco could be out until next June after having surgery on his left shoulder.The Pirates made the announcement on Friday Tommy Hunter Jersey , which was Polanco’s 27th birthday.Polanco leads the Pirates with a career-high 23 home runs, 81 RBIs and 61 extra-base hits. He batted .254 this season.Polanco dislocated his throwing shoulder on an awkward slide into second base on a double last Friday against Miami. He had surgery Wednesday to repair the labrum and stabilize his shoulder, and the Pirates said it is projected to take seven to nine months for a return to action.“He’ll have the support of his family, he’ll have the support of the organization, he’ll have the support of a lot of people,” Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said before the game in Milwaukee.“He’s a man that’s always been self-motivated, focused. Now is the healing Will Middlebrooks Jersey , the rehab, and the strengthening and then the getting ready to play, whenever that is. We’ll look forward to that,” he said.With Polanco out of the lineup, four players will be vying for time in right field, Hurdle said.Adam Frazier, Jordan Luplow Francisco Rodriguez Jersey , Pablo Reyes and rookie Kevin Kramer, who was called up Sept. 4, likely will share right field duties for the remainder of the season, Hurdle said.“It’s going to be a daily decision on who we want to play second base and do we want to move Kramer to third base,” Hurdle said. “We did that the other day.”Luplow got the start in right on Friday night against the Brewers.The Pirates also said pitcher Chad Kuhl, on the disabled list since June with forearm and elbow tightness, is scheduled to re-examined after being unable to throw his scheduled side session earlier this week. Adam Glanzman/Getty ImagesBoston Red Sox star J.D. Martinez stood behind a 2013 Instagram post that attributed a fake quote to Adolf Hitler.The post included a picture of Hitler that read: "To conquer a nation Jake Arrieta Jersey , First disarm it's citizens."TheNew York Daily News' Kate Feldman provided a screenshot of the post:Kate Feldman kateefeldmanI just...what... Jf1gxgzOpq"I posted it," Martinez said Tuesday of the story, per USA Today's Scott Boeck. "I love my country. I love this country. I stand by the Constitution and I stand by the Second Amendment and it's something that I take pride in. It's something that I'll back up.At the time I posted that, the Second Amendment at the time was definitely a hot topic.The point of it wasn't to offend anybody."Chad Amaral of Boston 25 News shared Martinez's full comments from Tuesday:Chad Amaral Chad_AmaralJD Martinez on controversial Instagram post quot;Im here to play baseball guys, Im not a politician.... Im here to help us win...It was something that happened 6 years ago....thats why I dont talk about politics I dont want this distraction.quot; OmkfDElaNrChad Amaral Chad_AmaralJD Martinez addresses controversial Instagram post quot;The point of it wasnt to offend anyone, as most of you guys know Im Cuban American and most of my family was run out of Cuba by a brutal dictator.quot; BfgpbLESPYThe post predates Martinez's tenure with the Red Sox, which started this offseason when he signed afive-year Nick Williams Jersey , $110 millioncontract. Still, Red Sox team president Sam Kennedy told theBoston Herald'sSteve Buckleythe team had addressed the situation with Martinez.Kennedy said the Red Sox "work with our players regularly to reinforce that their social media interactions can be interpreted in ways that are unintended."Controversy about his past social media habits aside, Martinez is having an incredibly successful debut season in Boston.He's batting.338 with 38 home runs, 110 RBI and a .656 slugging percentage, and his 5.4 WAR is tied for seventh-best among MLB position players, perFanGraphs.The Red Sox need that production to continue as they look to remain on top in the American League East and avoid the wild-card game in the postseason.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor