The defending champion sho

in Quasselecke 15.12.2018 04:31
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

DENVER - Roberto Luongo has made himself right at home against the Colorado Avalanche. Korting Nike Air Max . He just needed a little extra time to continue his success against his former rivals.Brad Boyes scored a power-play goal 2:23 into overtime and the Florida Panthers beat the Avalanche 4-3 on Tuesday night.Luongo stopped 30 shots for his 375th career win and continued his mastery against Colorado. He is 13-0-2 in his last 15 games against the Avalanche.Many of those wins came when he was with Vancouver and the Canucks battled Colorado in the former Northwest Division. Even though hes moved to the Eastern Conference he is still giving the Avalanche fits.Im fortunate, Luongo said. It seems you have success like this against one or two teams.Sean Bergenheim, Brandon Pirri and Aleksander Barkov also scored for the Panthers. Jussi Jokinen had two assists, including one on the winner after Colorado defenceman Brad Stuart was sent off for tripping.Jokinen got the puck to centre Jonathan Huberdeau, who fed Boyes with a pass from the backboards. Boyes blasted a shot past goaltender Reto Berra to give the Panthers their second road win.It was a play we drew up. We worked on it a little bit in practice. Everyone executed properly and it was good play off good motion, Boyes said. We read each other very well.Berra had 32 saves after missing two games with a neck injury suffered early in an overtime loss to Toronto. He has the only win for Colorado this season.The Avalanche (1-4-2) has stumbled to start the season after beginning last year 12-1.At this point in time weve played seven games and we havent played to our potential, Alex Tanguay said. Weve got to learn from ourselves in there and make sure we come back. I mean, Friday is going to be a huge game for us and certainly the result tonight is not what we expected.Tyson Barrie and Gabriel Landeskog scored power-play goals 31 seconds apart in the second period, and Tanguay had a goal in his third straight game for Colorado.Ryan OReilly had two assists for the Avalanche.We want an easy game, and until were going to want to compete at the level we were last year then were going to struggle, coach Patrick Roy said. Were not sharp mentally, were making bad decisions. Yeah, we battled back and Im very happy about that, but we need to play 60 minutes.Colorado scored for the first time on home ice on Barries goal on a 5-on-3 power play to make it 2-1. Landeskog tied it 31 seconds later with another power-play goal.The Avalanche got its first lead when Tanguays rebound went off Bergenheims skate, but the forward atoned for it when he tipped in Dylan Olsens shot from the point to make it 3-3 heading into the third period.There wasnt much I could do on their third goal but it was nice to get a reward for the hard work, Bergenheim said.The Panthers, who had not scored in the first period in their first five games, got two in the first 20 minutes Tuesday. Pirri turned Ryan Wilsons turnover into a goal 4:43 into the game, and Barkov made it 2-0 with a goal at 13:03 of the period.It was the first time this season the Panthers have scored in the first period. The three goals also matched a season high for a game for Florida.It was really good how we reacted to a bad first, Berra said. We played really good in the second and a medium third. We needed a wakeup call and I think after that we worked hard. We worked better than them.NOTES: Wilson suffered a shoulder injury in the second period and did not return. ... Jokinen is one goal shy of 150 for his career. ... Avalanche G Semyon Varlamov (groin) is on track to return from injured reserve for Fridays game against Vancouver. ... Avalanche LW Jesse Winchester (concussion) has taken part in non-contact drills but has not been cleared to return to full practice. ... The Panthers have earned at least one point in all four of their road games. Goedkope Nike Air Max Nederland .Fucale will not only be one of the local boys, he is also a Montreal Canadiens draft pick and will have a huge cheering section when Canada opens the tournament Dec. Air Max Sale Nl . -- Its been 21 years since Joe Gibbs Racing celebrated its only Daytona 500 victory. http://www.goedkopeairmaxsale.nl/ . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares.WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- Jonas Blixts memory of raising the trophy last year carried over to a strong start at the Greenbrier Classic. The defending champion shot a 6-under 64 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead over former Stanford star Patrick Rodgers and seven others at Old White TPC. Blixt tied for second in the Masters but missed the cut in three of his last four starts. Returning to The Greenbrier resort brought him back to a comfort zone. Starting on the 10th hole in the morning with little wind, Blixt had six birdies on his front nine and made the turn at 5 under. Six of the Swedes eight birdies came on putts of 10 feet or less. He also chipped in from the rough for birdie on No. 16. "The golf course is in perfect shape, like last year," Blixt said. "You come back with a bunch of confidence knowing that you won here before. "If I can get my putter to work the way it did today, I felt like I hit the ball on line every time, and it could be a really good week." Rodgers is looking to make his third straight cut since turning pro. He holed a 118-yard wedge for eagle on the par-4 first hole -- his 10th hole of the day. After the round, he was back on the driving range. "Being a new pro out here, youre always trying to figure out and establish your routines," Rodgers said, "and mine is just kind of cool down after the round and working on the things I felt like I can improve, and hopefully be ready for tomorrow." Also at 65 under were Chris Kirk, D.A. Points, James Hahn, Jason Bohn, Joe Durant, Jim Renner and Danny Lee. Steve Stricker, who has wife Nicki carrying his bag this week, was among eight player at 66. Jimmy Johnson, his regular caddie, was already scheduled to carry Chris Kirks bag when Stricker became a late entry at The Greenbrier. Stricker iss playing only his eighth tour event this year. Air Max Nederland Bestellen. Hell compete again next week at John Deere and is leaning against going to the British Open unless he has one or more high finishes before then. "Well just keep plugging along and see what happens," Stricker said. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson played alongside Keegan Bradley and Webb Simpson, getting a close-up view as he contemplates his three captains picks for the Sept. 26-28 event at Gleneagles in Scotland. "The Ryder Cups a long way in the distance," Watson said. "Im watching other people as well. Its fun to be out here to get to know the young players a little bit better." Watson took a similar approach in April, playing with Jordan Spieth at the RBC Heritage and Patrick Reed at Augusta National. Watson has said he would use a wild-card pick on Tiger Woods if hes healthy and playing well, leaving all sorts of possibilities with the other two picks. Simpson, who shot 71 on Thursday, is 17th in the U.S. Ryder Cup standings and Bradley, who shot 67, is 18th. Others ahead of them in the Greenbrier Classic field are Kirk at No. 11, Brendon Todd at No. 13 and Kevin Na at No. 15. The top nine get automatic berths on the U.S. squad. Reed, also in the Greenbrier field, is at No. 9, while Phil Mickelson, not playing this week, is 10th. "Youd think that one round or two rounds wouldnt determine us being on the team. That would be kind of silly," Bradley said. "It doesnt hurt to play well. Put it that way." Bubba Watson, the top-ranked player in the field at No. 3 in the world, had a 68. Only two rounds of 65 or better came during the afternoon when the wind picked up and the greens became more firm. "I wish I could guess the wind differently, but otherwise it was a good day," Watson said. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor