Gary Anderson ended Michael van Gerwens three-year reign as the Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters champion with a stunning comeback

in Quasselecke 14.12.2018 07:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

Gary Anderson ended Michael van Gerwens three-year reign as the Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters champion with a stunning comeback from 8-4 down to win Fridays World Series of Darts final 11-9. Air Max Online Bestellen . Reigning champion van Gerwen had looked on course to claim an amazing fourth successive title in the unique open-air tournament at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium when he pulled clear of the World Champion.The Dutchman opened the final with a 12-darter and defied finishes of 11 and 12 darts and a 115 checkout from the Scot to move 7-4 up before punishing eight missed doubles from the World Champion to take a four-leg lead. 2016 Dubai Duty Free Darts Masters - Results Quarter-Finals Dave Chisnall 10-1 Adrian Lewis Phil Taylor 10-2 James Wade Gary Anderson 10-8 Raymond van Barneveld Michael van Gerwen 10-7 Peter Wright Semi-Finals Michael Van Gerwen 11-7 Dave Chisnall Gary Anderson 11-7 Phil Taylor Final Gary Anderson 11-9 MIchael van Gerwen Anderson, though, fired back to level the game with the aid of back-to-back 12-darters and finishes of 68 and 76 in a run of four straight legs to level at eight-all.The next two were shared to leave the scores tied at nine legs apiece before Anderson punished one miss from van Gerwen to land double 12 and lead for the first time, and a further six misses from the reigning champion proved costly in the next as double five sealed glory for the Scot.This is a brilliant win, said Anderson, who changed his darts from 23 grams to 25 grams ahead of the event to combat any air movement.It was hard but I could see Michael tiring at the end - he took his foot off the gas a little and missed a couple of doubles. I like playing Michael - he plays my kind of game and players like Michael always make the game look good. I came back and it was a bit nip-and-tuck.This is my second time here and its a fantastic place, and it sets me up for the rest of the World Series.Last year I came here and I didnt know what to expect, and I learned a lot - I came here with a heavier set of darts this time and they went a lot better. Michael van Gerwen saw Anderson fights back from a five-leg deficit Van Gerwen had been in brilliant form during his semi-final win over Dave Chisnall, hitting five ton-plus checkouts - including a crowd-pleasing 132 finish of two bullseyes and double 16 - a ten-dart finish and seven 180s as he averaged over 105.But the world number one admitted he fell below his own high standards: Im a bit disappointed in myself. It was close but Ive only got myself to blame and Gary was the better player tonight.I missed too many doubles and Im gutted - I feel like I gave the game away. I missed four darts to go 9-6 in front and that was a bit of a killer for me.If you miss that many doubles you cant win, and Gary put me under pressure at the right times. Fair play to him - you cant miss against people like Gary Anderson and Phil Taylor.The next PDC World Series of Darts event will be the Auckland Darts Masters from June 17-19 at the Trusts Arena. Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Get Sky Sports Air Max Verkaufen . But San Diego had even more trouble against right-hander Tanner Roark, who pitched a three-hitter for the first complete game of his career as the Nationals shut out the Padres 4-0. The 27-year-old set down the first 16 batters before San Diego catcher Rene Rivera, an . Nike Air Max Schweiz Bestellen . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.schweizairmax.ch/ . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No.INDIANAPOLIS - Colts owner Jim Irsay is expected to make the final pitch for Indianapolis Super Bowl bid May 19 in Atlanta. Irsay has been undergoing treatment since March when he was arrested near his home in an Indianapolis suburb. The arrest report said he had $29,000 in cash and bottles of prescription drugs in his car. Pete Ward, Irsays assistant in the Colts organization, tolld reporters Wednesday that Irsay would speak during the five minutes owners are given to lobby other owners to award their city the Super Bowl. Air Max Schuhe Outlet. That will follow 15-minute presentations from each city vying to host the 2018 Super Bowl — Indy, Minneapolis and New Orleans. The owners meetings would be Irsays first public appearance since the arrest. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor