EDMOND, Okla. [url=http://www.cheapairjordanshoes.com/]Cheap Air Jordan Retro[/url] . -- Colin Montgomerie declared Bernhard Lan

in Quasselecke 13.12.2018 08:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

EDMOND, Okla. Cheap Air Jordan Retro . -- Colin Montgomerie declared Bernhard Langer the favourite heading into the U.S. Senior Open. After 18 holes, Montgomerie may well have seized that position himself with a 6-under 65 to lead at the end of Thursday at Oak Tree National. The Scotsman started on No. 10 and birdied Nos. 14, 15 and 16 on the way to a 33 on the back nine. He birdied six, seven and eight to finish strong in oppressive heat and humidity. "That was the key to the round, the three birdies in a row on the front nine, my back nine," Montgomerie said. "To birdie six, seven, eight was good. That got me to the position I am now." Marco Dawson was second after a 66, and Mark Brooks was third after shooting 68. Langer was one of five golfers tied for fourth with a 69. Dawson, in his first Senior Open, started on the back nine and shot 2 under, then was steady on the front nine before scoring birdies on seven, eight and nine. The 50-year-old said it was one of the two best rounds hes played in his six Champions Tour events. He was pleased with the performance, especially considering the courses challenging reputation. "It just seemed to happen, you know, birdie, birdie, birdie the last three holes, so I ended up 5 under," he said. "I could have shot 2 under and still would have been a good round." Brooks birdied the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th holes to go 4 under on his first five holes. He shot 3 under on the back nine and even on the front nine. "Ive been playing here since high school," he said. "Im comfortable here. My mother and father both are Oklahomans, so I got a lot of Oklahoma blood in me." Langer, who entered the Senior Open having already won three events this year, was in a five-way tie for fourth along with Vijay Singh, Kirk Triplett, Scott Dunlap and Gene Sauers. "They say you dont win a tournament on the first day," Langer said. "You can certainly lose it with a bad round, so, you know, Im somewhere in the top 10 or top 20 after today, which is a good spot to be. Still have three rounds to go." Kenny Perry, last years Senior Open winner, shot a 75. Mother Nature was a factor for various reasons. Play was delayed for 77 minutes at the start due to the threat of lightning, and play was suspended because of darkness at 8:54 p.m. CDT, with three players still on the course. Wilting 90-plus degree heat with humidity hit in the afternoon. Darrell Kestner completed 14 holes Thursday before withdrawing and being treated for a heat-related issue. Peter Jacobsen, who withdrew from last years Senior Open in Omaha after nine holes because of dehydration, made it through the opening day in Edmond. He shot a 1-under 70, then held a sports drink as he answered questions. "I learned a really good lesson," he said. "My doctor told me, Dont ever get dehydrated because its very debilitating on your body. I walk around with water and Gatorade and lot of liquid, especially here when we know its going to be humid and hot." Heavy rains Wednesday softened the course, but the heat Thursday made it hard later in the day. Changing winds added another degree of difficulty to an already long, tough course. "It is kind of difficult to judge the wind out here," Montgomerie said. "Youre always going to get breeze out here in Oklahoma. Thats part of the test out here." Weather is expected to remain a factor through the rest of the tournament, with temperatures expected to soar. Montgomerie said it will amount to a physical examination. "Its going to be grueling over the next three days," he said. "Concentration levels will be difficult to maintain for everybody out there, not just myself. I look forward to the challenge of trying to compete against the rest of the field, the golf course, which is superb, and also the weather conditions, which are very foreign to myself and most competitors, to be honest. We dont usually play in 100 degrees. Its going to be interesting over the next three days." Cheap Jordan Shoes . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. Authentic Air Jordan For Sale .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. http://www.cheapairjordanshoes.com/ . And fellow Leaf, Jake Gardiner, hiking in Whistler.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson says Jermaine ONeal will start in place of injured centre Andrew Bogut for Game 1 of their opening-round playoff series at the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday. Jackson said Friday that he wants ONeal to start because its easier for the 35-year-old veteran to stay loose. He also says ONeal provides a similar skillset to Bogut, who is out indefinitely with a fractured right rib.. Cheap Jordan Free Shipping. The Warriors will use smaller lineups with David Lee or Marreese Speights at centre and Draymond Green or Harrison Barnes at power forward when ONeal is not in the game. ONeal averaged 7.9 points and 5.5 rebounds in 44 games this season, his 18th in the NBA. He sat out 25 games following surgery on his right wrist in December and also missed time with injuries to his right foot, groin and both knees. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor