le Jerseys China[/url] [url=http://

in Quasselecke 10.12.2018 03:57
von xuezhiqian123 • 2.569 Beiträge

MANILA Cheap Nike Vapormax Canada , Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- Southeast Asian ministers converged in Manila on Monday to discuss steps on how to strengthen regional strategies and cooperation to combat transnational crimes.

A statement from the Philippine government said the four-day ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Transnational Crimes (AMMTC) will be chaired by Catalino Cuy, officer-in-charge of the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG).

One of the highlights of the event is the second special ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on the Rise of Radicalization and Violent Extremism (SAMMRRVE), which will be convened "to provide a platform for ASEAN member states to exchange experiences, views, and ideas on the best practices in handling the issues of radicalization and violent extremism."

Considered as transnational crimes are terrorism, illegal drug trafficking, trafficking in persons, arms smuggling, money laundering, sea piracy, cybercrime, economic crime, environmental crime, intellectual property theft and smuggling of cultural property.

According to a report of United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime in 2016, transnational crime is booming in Southeast Asia, aided by rapid regional economic integration and patchy cross-border police work.

Cuy said the Philippines "is proud and honored to host this year's meet considering that the Philippines is also very active in promoting and taking action against transnational crimes, particularly trafficking in persons."

"We take great pride in hosting this year's AMMTC and the ASEAN Summit. We all recognize the magnitude and complexity of combating transnational crime and what we will do in the next four days will be crucial in our collaborative effort against this regional concern," he said.

The Philippines is this year's chair of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).

Ministers and officials of China, Japan and the Republic of Korea will actively participate as dialogue partners, the statement read.

ASEAN groups 10 member states, namely Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

Flower terraces set up on Tian'anmen Square for upcoming National Day

China-US Ping-Pang diplomacy commemorated at headquarters of UN

Interview: Egypt pins hope on China to revive ailing tourism industry: official

Pianists perform at concert of BRICS Cultural Festival

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng, NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

PYONGYANG, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Monday condemned the press statement released last week by the United Nations Security Council, which urges implementation of Resolution 2375 after the DPRK conducted another medium-range ballistic missile test.

In a spokesman's statement, the DPRK Ministry of Foreign Affairs specifically pointed the finger at the United States for its alleged role in bringing about the U.N. Security Council press statement, and lashed out at the latest U.N. sanctions on the DPRK in response to its nuclear programs.

It said that "the anti-DPRK sanctions campaign of the U.S. has grown so reckless as to impose a full-scale blockade of all sections to include areas directly related to the livelihood of civilian population as well as foreign trade of the country."

"This is the most vicious, unethical and inhumane act of hostility to physically exterminate the people of the DPRK, let alone its system and government," it said.

In a press statement released on Friday after closed-door consultations, the 15 members of the U.N. Security Council condemned "the highly provocative launch of a ballistic missile" by the DPRK earlier in the day.

The missile launch, which violates U.N. Security Council resolutions, came just days after the council imposed fresh sanctions on the DPRK over its nuclear test on Sept. 3.

On Sept. 13, the DPRK Foreign Ministry also condemned and categorically rejected the latest U.N. Security Council resolution.

Xinhua: Germany is regarded as a football country. With that reputation comes the thought of a country with a never ending source of talented players?

Loew: Germany is a football country with many great players. But there are not so many as some think - we talk about a world class level not only about a level of a solid and good league player. To develop it takes time and experience. As we could see in our U-21 team, they are not all on a level everybody thought they would be. Important is for them to analyze what still has to be done to make further improvements.

Xinhua: Mr. Loew let us talk about your personal post World Cup time. Did you ever consider resigning after such a long energy sapping time?

Loew: It never entered my mind, seriously. It was more like right away to think about how we manage to win the next World Cup as well. What is needed to be able to conquer the next high mountain - meaning it is hard to win the World Cup but it is much harder to win it twice - it is a new challenge. To win it again is a magical thought - and requires a lot of thinking and work. I'm still ambitious and feel full of energy.

Xinhua: Did anything change in your life?

Loew: Not much, I don't want that anyway. Normality is what I crave and what I am looking for. Go to a cafe, get on the bike, play football with old friends. That's what I did.

Xinhua: We heard you are a great fan of classic cars?

Loew: (laughing) "Right and you know I bought one some years ago. An old Mercedes 190 made in 1959. In general, I prefer old cars rather than new ones. You cruise at a comfortable speed - that' s what I like. I am not a racing driver".

. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Online Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor