Ever since I saw the story

in Quasselecke 10.12.2018 03:52
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

Ever since I saw the story of Lei Feng, it has been moving me. Lei Feng is a caring and helpful person. He regards serving the people as his habits of life, often manifested in his work and life. He sees people who have difficulties in life and does everything he can to help others. Lei Feng is doing a good job. It is very common for him. He went to the field to carry out his mission. He took the train halfway and he did a good job. So the story of "Lei Feng��s business trip for a thousand miles, a good thing to do a train" is passed on in the crowd. opened. Lei Feng is still a serious person who studies hard. He said: "I am a screw. Where the party screwed me is where it works." Yes, Lei Feng said it was done.the party assigned him, where he worked hard to do his job. After he has finished his work, he will also help others to do it. When others rest at night, he studies hard. In his spare time, he took the time to study and enrich his knowledge.eng is also very open-minded to accept the opinions put forward by others, and he also seriously takes criticism from others. On one occasion, he drove a bulldozer to smash a small name railway. Master Li, who taught Lei Feng to open the bulldozer, criticized Lei Feng. This is the first time that Lei Feng has started an accident, so it is his first time to criticize it! However, he was not discouraged, accepted the criticism and education of Master Li, and used the rest time to repair the railwayryone must have heard the song "Learning Lei Feng's Good Example, Loyal to the Revolution and Loyalty to the Party", "Learning Lei Feng's Good Example". There are many stories about Lei Feng in the world, and they are telling us to learn from Lei Feng. Lei Feng is our role model Cheapest Cigarette Cartons, but we are not learning to save the country's property regardless of life, but to learn the spirit of self-denial and service for the people, and grow up to become a useful talent of the country. hesitate any more, extend your helping hand, learn from Lei Feng's role model, and help those who need help!e new semester began, and schools and parents put new demands on us Marlboro Lights Online. In order to make myself better grow and progress, and strive to be a fully qualified and qualified young pioneer Marlboro Red 100 Carton, I decided to do the following: up at 6 o'clock every morning, fold your bedding, and exercise with your dad.d: During class, follow the discipline of the classroom, listen carefully, think positively, and raise your hand to speak; learn what you have learned in the church and strive to digest it.ee: During the class Buy Newport Cigarettes Online Wholesale, obeying the command and listening to the password, the action is quick and powerful, and meets the requirements.: After returning to school, first of all, carefully complete the work of each subject, so that it is neat, clean and accurate; then ask Mom and Dad to guide and preview the new content that will be learned the next day.bove is my determination. I hope that teachers, classmates and parents will often supervise and inspect me Cigarettes For Sale Online Usa.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor