PITTSFORD, N. [url=http://www.cheap76ersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-joel-embii d-jersey]Authentic Joel Embiid Jersey[/url

in Quasselecke 08.12.2018 07:16
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

PITTSFORD, N. Authentic Joel Embiid Jersey .Y. -- Tiger Woods walked off the 18th hole and past Jason Dufner and Adam Scott, who stood on the putting green still waiting to tee off as the last group of the PGA Championships third round. Woods is usually the one starting his day well into the afternoon on the weekend at a major. But he keeps heading the wrong direction from the leaders at Oak Hill. The worlds No. 1 golfer shot a 3-over 73 on Saturday, leaving him at 4 over for the tournament. Woods scuffled from his very first swing. He missed the fairway on No. 1, teeing off just after 11 a.m., almost four hours before Dufner and Scott. He bogeyed that hole and had another at the third. Even when he straightened out his tee shots for a bit, Woods putting failed him. He didnt make a birdie until this 11th hole, and that would be his only one of the day. His swing went awry again late in the round, dooming him to bogeys on Nos. 16 and 17. "I didnt start off very good, and I didnt finish very good," Woods said. "In the middle part," he added, "I was grinding just to kind of hang in there around par." So the 14-time major champ must wait until April to resume his now more than 5-year-old pursuit of No. 15. Not that Woods would ever concede the chase is getting to him. Asked if hes pressing, he deadpanned, "Yeah, at times when Im underneath the trees and Im in bunkers and trying to get up-and-down." He had plenty of experience with both of those predicaments Saturday. Woods hit 5 of 14 fairways and needed 32 putts. After Fridays round, he squeezed in some time on the practice range with coach Sean Foley. Didnt seem to help. "I just havent got my takeaway right; its off," Woods said. "Consequently the whole patterning is off. Just one of those weeks where its just a fraction off, and a fraction off on a setup like this, its going to cost me." Especially when his putting wasnt rescuing him. "When I do it right, I hit some sweet shots. And when I do it wrong, Im struggling," Woods said. "On top of that, today for some reason I kept blocking every putt. I burned a few edges out there." On the par-4 seventh, Woods hit his second shot to within about 10 feet, but his birdie try lipped out, and he could only look away in disgust. He briefly appeared to be building some momentum after that birdie on No. 11, but his birdie putt on the 12th from about 5 feet slid by the right side of the hole. Other than sharing a few laughs with playing partner Keegan Bradley as they walked the course, Woods was rarely demonstrative Saturday, after shots good or bad. Despite tying for 39th the last time the PGA was at Oak Hill a decade ago, Woods calls the course "fantastic." "Unfortunately I just havent put it together at the right time," he said. He hasnt done that at a major in more than five years. Authentic Charles Barkley Jersey .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Cheap 76ers Jerseys Free Shipping . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. http://www.cheap76ersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jerryd-bayless-jersey MINNEAPOLIS -- Throughout most of last season, Minnesota Timberwolves president of basketball operations Flip Saunders and owner Glen Taylor remained steadfast in their stance that they would not consider trading Kevin Love. They were determined instead to convince the All-Star forward that he should sign an extension to remain after next season. With the NBA draft lottery coming up this week and an increasing concern that Love will leave for another team after next year, that stance has softened, two people with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. The Timberwolves are now open to the idea of trading Love if the right deal comes along. The people requested anonymity because the team has not made any final decisions on Loves future in Minnesota. Love just finished the second year of a four-year deal that includes an option for him to opt-out in the summer of 2015. The contract terms were the first signs of strife for Love and the organization when former basketball boss David Kahn declined to give him the full five-year maximum deal that Love wanted. Kahn was fired in 2013 and Saunders has worked tirelessly to try to convince Love that he should stay in Minnesota where he can make about $26.5 million more than he can anywhere else. But the Wolves have not made the playoffs in 10 years, including all six of Loves seasons with the team, a lack of success that has one of the best power forwards in the game growing more and more impatient. Neither Love nor his representatives have gone so far as to ask for a trade, but as the NBA draft lottery approaches on Tuesday, the trade market figures to heat up. The Timberwolves are slotted to pick 13th in the first round. But they are holding out hope that they get lucky for the first time in franchise history in the lottery and jump up. Getting one of the top three picks in a strong draft could be an encouraging sign for Love. If that doesnt haappen, the Wolves could look at making a trade if they felt it had a chance to make them better in the long run. Authentic Richaun Holmes Jersey. Love has made three All-Star teams and helped Team USA win the gold medal at the London Olympics. He averaged 26.1 points, 12.5 rebounds and 4.4 assists last season, but the Wolves finished a disappointing 40-42 and missed the playoffs in the Western Conference. While there remains some question whether Love can be the best player on a championship-calibre team, there figures to be a long list of suitors to line up for his services via trade this summer or free agency next year. But Love would likely have to give any team that makes the Wolves an offer some kind of indication that he is open to signing an extension, much the way Chris Paul did when he was dealt from New Orleans to the Los Angeles Clippers in 2011. The uncertainty surrounding Love has also complicated the Wolves pursuit of a coach to replace Rick Adelman, who retired after the season. Saunders has been in the market for a proven, experienced head coach who can come and command respect right away while also handling what most assuredly would be a difficult season filled with constant questions about Loves status. Not surprisingly, most of the names near the top of Saunders list have been reluctant to entertain the idea of taking the job without knowing what is going to happen with Love. Some luck on lottery night could also make the job more attractive for an incoming coach. In the absence of any long-shot lottery luck, the Wolves will ramp up their coaching search after their draft position solidifies on Tuesday night. Names such as Lionel Hollins, Sam Mitchell and Scott Skiles will all get consideration. And return runs at Michigan States Tom Izzo, Floridas Billy Donovan or Iowa States Fred Hoiberg arent out of the question after all three gave them a tepid response early in the process. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor