another surgery on his right

in Quasselecke 06.12.2018 03:33
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Clarence Seedorf said Tuesday he will take over as the new coach at AC Milan, replacing Massimiliano Allegri who was fired the day before. Dodgers Dennis Santana Jersey . Seedorf made the announcement at Brazilian club Botafogo, where he has been playing. "The next step for me is as the coach of Milan," Seedorf told reporters. AC Milan told The Associated Press that the clubs former midfielder will sign a contract, but that the formalities would follow his arrival in Italy on Thursday. The 37-year-old Dutchman won the Champions League twice with AC Milan, and also won Europes top club title with Ajax and Real Madrid. AC Milan has been struggling in Serie A, squandering a two-goal lead in a 4-3 loss on Sunday against Sassuolo. The club is 11th in the standings and six points clear of the relegation zone. "The decision was made during the day, but the evening was difficult," Seedorf said. "I told my daughters at dinner, and it was relaxed. There were no cons. There are no cons. There are only pros at this moment." In Italy, AC Milan spokesman Riccardo Coli told the AP that Seedorf "will sign and once he signs then well decide when the presentation will be." Seedorf has no formal coaching experience and will rely on his popularity and respect among fellow players to guide him at the beginning. "Unfortunately, the life of a player is not forever," he said. Asked about the biggest challenge, he replied: "The most difficult thing is always adjusting. Here and there, people and cultures are different; the cultures of the football, of the clubs." Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti gave his former player a strong endorsement. "I coached him," Ancelotti said. "Hes got a strong personality and he will be capable of handling this new experience. He knows the club well and I think Milan has taken this decision in the same manner as it has with (Arrigo) Sacchi or (Fabio) Capello. Its always turned out well for them. I wish the best of luck to Seedorf and Milan." Wholesale Dodgers Jerseys .Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude. Dodgers Sandy Koufax Jersey . Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports that the Raptors have traded forward Steve Novak along with a second-round pick to the Utah Jazz in exchange for guard Diante Garrett - who will then be waived. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=dodgers-dylan-floro-jersey .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action. SEATTLE -- Less than a week ago, nothing was going right for Kyle Seager and the Mariners. Since then Seager just keeps hitting home runs and Seattle has started to see some wins. Seager hit a pair of homers Sunday, including a three-run shot in the eighth, to lead the Seattle Mariners to a 6-5 comeback win against the Texas Rangers. Seager has five homers in his last four games, a power surge that started with a two-homer game against the Astros on Wednesday. Before that game, Seager was hitting .156 with no home runs and two RBI, a slump that matched the teams performance -- Seattle lost its eighth straight game Tuesday. In the four games since, hes gone 8 for 15, added five homers and 11 RBI and raised his season average to .228 while the Mariners have won three of the four. Hes also had at least two hits in all four games, tying a career-best streak. "Its been a good run. I think if you continue to stay with the program and not panic, hopefully itll come around sooner or later," Seager said. "Its been feeling good for a little while. The results obviously werent what I was hoping for, but it was starting to come around." The Mariners fell behind 5-0 to Texas early before Seager led the late rally. Seager led off the seventh inning with his first home run and then gave Seattle the lead with his two-out shot down the right field line in the eighth off Alexi Ogando (1-2). "Theres nothing like positive results," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "When you start to get some positive results you feel better about what youre doing and how youre doing it." The comeback victory also gave the Mariners their first home series win against Texas since September 2012. The homers more than made up for an earlier missed opportunity, when Seager struck out with the bases loaded to end the fourth inning. "I thought we had him for a minute," Texas manager Ron Washington said. "I thought he was slumping. But I guess hes not." Danny Farquhar (1-0) pitched the eighth to earn the win and Fernando Rodney closed out the ninth for his fifth save. Rangers starter Matt Harrison made his first appearance in more than a year, giving up two runs on three hits in six innings. Harrison was acttivated from the disabled list before the game to make his first appearance since April 6, 2013. Dodgers Rocky Gale Jersey. Harrison was the Rangers opening day starter last season but only pitched two games before going on the disabled list with an inflamed nerve in his lower back. He had two back surgeries in a nine-day span a year ago, and another surgery on his right side in September. He battled stiffness in his back and neck during spring training, starting the season on the disabled list. "Glad to be back," Harrison said. "Its been a long road." Harrison had no problems in the first three innings, retiring the first nine batters he faced. But a lengthy top of the fourth -- the Rangers had eight batters and scored three runs to take the 5-0 lead -- seemed to affect Harrison as he came out for the bottom of the inning. Harrison walked Michael Saunders to lead off the fourth, and Robinson Cano got the Mariners first hit with a one-out, run-scoring double. Harrison gave up another single and a walk to load the bases with two outs before Seagers strikeout. Harrison gave up another run in the sixth when Cano singled and later scored on Harrisons wild pitch to cut the Rangers lead to 5-2. Seattle starter Brandon Maurer was knocked out in the fourth inning after giving up five runs on seven hits, but the Mariners bullpen -- Seattle used six pitchers on the day -- gave up just one hit the rest of the way. "They saved us," McClendon said. "Its hard to win games when your bullpen is giving you four, five innings. Its hard to win, and they shut it down. They threw up zeros." NOTES: McClendon gave his usual Nos. 1 and 2 hitters -- OF Abraham Almonte and SS Brad Miller -- the day off. Both players have been struggling offensively, with Almonte hitting .204 and Miller .174. "Well give them both some time off and hopefully theyll bounce back," McClendon said. ... Texas optioned IF Luis Sardinas to Double-A Frisco before the game. There had been speculation the Rangers would place OF Shin-Soo Choo, who hasnt played since his hurting his left ankle at Oakland on Monday, on the DL to make room for Harrison. Washington said the Rangers are waiting to see if Choo will be able to play soon. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor