Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette

in Quasselecke 06.12.2018 03:18
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

returned to action in Sunday’s game against the New York Jets Ronnie Harrison Jersey , but he barely made it to halftime before his hamstring injury knocked him out of the game again. In Week 1 against the New York Giants Fournette tried to make a cut upfield and got up gingerly holding the back of his leg. He missed the rest of the game and the following two weeks with a hamstring injury.In his post game press conference head coach Doug Marrone admitted he was concerned about the injury, which is understandable since a hamstring is usually something that’s going to linger for a while. Fournette will almost certainly miss this upcoming week’s game against the red hot Kansas City Chiefs (who play on Monday Night Football) and I’d be surprised if he returns before the bye week. With him coming back and getting hurt immediately, I’d imagine the Jaguars want to take it slow with him so he’s at least available later in the season as they’re making a playoff push and he’s not constantly re-aggravating it.That being said, I think the Jaguars should place Leonard Fournette on injured reserve, acquire another running back and plan to bring Fournette back after the bye week. NFL teams can return up to two players from injured reserve, however they must be on IR for at least eight weeks. That means if Fournette was placed on IR this week, he’d be eligible to come back for the Week 13 game against the Indianapolis Colts (if my math is right). This would allow Fournette plenty of time to be fully healthy and be ready to go for the late season push and the likely playoff run, where he’d be needed the most. The Jaguars should also acquire another running back while he’s out, be it via trade or just signing a free agent that’s out there. No disrespect to Brandon Wilds, but they’ll need four backs on the roster for now so they’re not stuck in another situation like against the Tennessee Titans where one guy is knicked up https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Will-Richardson-Jersey , the other guy isn’t a full time back and then you have a guy just called up.Who they’d go out and get, I have no idea, but it won’t be Le’veon Bell. Jacksonville Jaguars Pro Bowl defensive end Yannick Ngakoue picked up his first sack of the season in the team’s 31-12 win over the New York Jets. Ngakoue was in the backfield on a lot of passing downs pressuring and putting hits on Jets rookie Sam Darnold, but he didn’t pick up his first sack of the season until later in the game.I’d been asked a lot if something was wrong with Ngakoue and if he was playing poorly or something because he’d yet to get a sack, but just like I was not worried about it neither was Ngakoue.“You know, it’s a great feeling. As an edge rusher, I try to tell other guys you can’t get frustrated,” Ngakoue said after the game when asked about picking up his first sack. “The guy that holds the single season sack record of NFL history is Michael Strahan and the first four weeks of that season he didn’t even get a sack. So, you should never be discouraged. As an edge rusher, you should just keep rushing and it’ll come to you.” As mentioned Logan Cooke Color Rush Jersey , Ngakoue was in the Jets backfield most of the day and hit Darnold quite a few times. I was kind of surprised he didn’t get flagged for roughing the passer considering how the NFL has calling them, but as I’ve stressed multiple times, there’s a lot more to being a pass rusher than just sacks, though it was nice to see Ngakoue finally register one.Through the first three weeks of the season Nagkoue has been near the top of the NFL in quarterback hurries, but just hadn’t hit home yet. He was still making quarterbacks uncomfortable, forcing incompletions and even a some turnovers with his pressures. The key to being a good passer rusher is getting that consistent pressure, and like Ngakoue said, the sacks will come.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor