The first thing I need to tell you here is that today’s game is on FOX

in Events in der Region 04.12.2018 06:45
von zhangzk • 189 Beiträge

That is not normally the case when the Titans are taking on another team from the AFC Tennessee Titans Womens Hoodie , so go ahead and make a not of that in your head. If you are not from this area, you can see if you get the game, or what games you get here.The Titans have been the favorite in this game since the line came out. The number has bounced around a little bit from -2.5 to where it currently is, at least on My Bookie Womens Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , at -1. For recreational purposes only, I really like that number for the Titans. I think they go down there and win this one pretty easily.Most “experts” like the Titans in this one. They were picked pretty heavily with the ESPN crew. The picks were pretty mixed over at CBS, with Pete Prisco, unsurprisingly www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com , picking the Dolphins. He’s the worst! The Odds Shark computer has the Titans losing by 3.
That computer is worse than Prisco!Nuts and boltsLocation: Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FLGame time: Sunday, September 9, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. CentralTV channel: FOXAnnouncers: Sam Rosen Tennessee Titans T-Shirt , Cris CarterOnline Stream/Replay: NFL GamepassWe are going to use this as the open thread today, so use this to discuss the game.GO TITANS!!Rishard Matthews activated off PUP; Michael Campanaro put on IR The Titans are activating Rishard Matthews off of PUP and adding Michael Campanaro to IR today.This is obviously good news for the Titans passing game as they get their leading wide receiver back with enough time to get him up at least partially back in the swing of things before the regular season starts in two weeks. Where Matthews slots in will be interesting. The guess here would be that he’s the starting receiver across from Corey Davis in 2-wide receiver sets. It’s hard to say who moves to the slot when they go to 11 personnel though. In practices and the preseason we have seen Nick Williams working in the slot with the first team offense while Davis, Tajae Sharpe, and Taywan Taylor have worked outside for the most part. Will Matt LaFleur stick with a dedicated slot wide receiver like Williams between Davis and Matthews or will he try to get the best three receivers on the field and bump a guy like Davis Tennessee Titans Hats , Matthews, or Taylor in to the slot? That’s one of the biggest questions left heading in to the regular season.Adding Campanaro to the injured reserve means that the Titans could hold on to his rights during the season without using a roster spot. It also means that Nick Williams or Deontay Burnett’s odds of making the 53-man roster increase. Williams has to be considered the prohibitive favorite at this point, but Burnett has an outside chance as well.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor