ills and ones attitudeabilities,

in Quasselecke 17.11.2018 06:42
von xuezhiqian123 • 2.569 Beiträge

(Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina) (Photo: sports.sina)
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo said he could end his career with the Spanish giants after signing a new contract with Madrid on Sunday that will run until 2018.

The Portuguese international has scored a remarkable 203 goals in 203 games since joining for a then world record 94 million euros from Manchester United back in 2009.

And he is hoping to continue that sensational form for the next five years.

"It is a priviledge for me to continue with this club. It is just like my first day here Josh Rosen Cardinals Jersey ," he told a press conference.

"I am going to continue with the same spirit of sacrifice and give everything for the shirt.

"It is a special day for me, I want to thank the president for making this happen and the fans who continue to support me.

"Maybe I will stay here until the end of my career. This club is the biggest in the world and I am extremely happy."

Fantasy Football Signup

With Ronaldo's previous deal set to expire in 2015, there had been strong speculation linking the 28-year-old with a return to Old Trafford, but he said United are very much in the past and that a verbal agreement had been in place for a new contract since the end of last season.

"The president gave me his word at the end of the season and I did to him too. It is something that I always wanted and the president also showed his feelings that he wanted me to stay.

"I will be honest. I was in Manchester for six years and they gave me many things that I will never forget Josh Jackson Packers Jersey , but United is now in the past.

"Now I am at home, my family is here and I am happy. I respect all the other clubs but my objectives are here and to play until possibly the end of my career.

"You never know what will happen in the future, but I want to be here for five more years and win things."

Although Madrid did not give details of the contract extention, the deal is expected to make Ronaldo the world's highest paid player with Spanish newspaper El Pais reporting that he will earn close to 20 million euros a season.

However Josh Allen Bills Jersey , he claimed it was not money but the chance to lead Real to their 10th European Cup that was the decisive factor in his decision.

"Whether I am the best paid player in the world is not the most important thing. Money is obviously important, I am not going to lie, but it is not the priority.

"The priority is to be with the best club in the world. The president always tries to sign the best players and I feel included in that. This club has the capability to win more Champions Leagues, leagues and cups. It was not just a question of money."

The deal ends a series of drawn out negotiations that began back at the end of the 2011-12 season.

Speculation then mounted that Ronaldo could leave the Spanish capital after he said he was "sad" in September last year and was believed to be upset at the lack of support offered to him by the club in his quest to reclaim the Balon d'Or Joseph Noteboom Chargers Jersey , which Barcelona rival Lionel Messi has won for the past four years.

Despite the rumours, Real president Florentino Perez was always confident that he would finally get his man and claimed it was a great day for the club to tie down who he sees as the best player in the world.

"Today is a magnificent day for Real Madrid," he said.

"The best player in the world knows that this is his home forever. A home that demands the most of him, but also loves him the most."

(Agencies)

The two daughters-in-law walked in together to their rear.

Can meltdowns be prevented? It’s impossible to manipulate the reactions of people Jessie Bates Bengals Jersey , but how you react make a difference in whether there’s an emotional blip to the radar or a nuclear urgent situation.

1. Take a heavy breath or two prior to when reacting. In those couple of seconds, compose yourself to avoid launching in to a counterproductive tirade.

2. Look off the combative person for that second. Locked eye contact can escalate the tension.

3. Change the span of the discourse. For example of this, if someone else starts your day swimming pool . meltdown, look away James Washington Steelers Jersey , relax and take a deep breath, look backside and say, “Good evening, (name). It’s a delightful day. ” Then quietly analyze them.

4. Don’t bring it personally. Most meltdowns by others become more about them than it is actually about you.

Weddings happen to be stressful. Funerals are far more stressful still. It helps plan ahead. And irrespective of the best-laid plans James Daniels Bears Jersey , you may bet – someone may melt down.
The particular Senator is right! I DO have confidence to method people in high places, but most of virtually all, to defend myself with my writing, etc. Around my bone to pick aided by the VA Medical Center inside Albuquerque Jaire Alexander Packers Jersey , New Mexico (where I live) is the way the Senator got involved from the outset. In this matter, the VA Clinic has wrong and wrongdoing on the side, and I have on my side, and that’s another reasons why it’s easy to often be confident. The other Senator as a result of New Mexico Isaiah Wynn Patriots Jersey , Senator Bingaman as well as U. S. Representative Heather Wilson (District 1) are generally involved in this problem.

During this long challenge, which has been doing for three years at this time, I have communicated with some others in high places along the lines of: Secretary of Veterans Extramarital affairs; the Inspector General belonging to the VA; the Governor of New Mexico; The Director on the VA Medical Center; a nearby judge, etc.

And Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey , everything starts out with self-confidence within your writing skills and ones attitudeabilities, etc. But, you’re able to have to pay the retai. Julio Jones Jersey Authentic JuJu Smith-Schuster Jersey Jimmy Garoppolo Womens Jersey Jason Witten Womens Jersey Jared Cook Kids Jersey Jalen Ramsey Kids Jersey Ezekiel Elliott Cowboys Jersey Drew Brees Saints Jersey David Johnson Cardinals Jersey Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor