if I felt that I was at potential

in Quasselecke 15.11.2018 04:47
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

Kelly Scotts rink has decided to go their separate ways after this season. David Onyemata Jersey . The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night. "Team Scott would like to announce that the team has made the difficult decision and will not be continuing on with this personnel next season," the team posted. Third Jeanna Schraeder and second Sasha Carter have curled with Scott for many years, winning six provincial championships, two Scotties titles as well as a world championship in 2007. The team was inducted into the B.C. Sports Hall of Fame in 2008. Lead Sarah Wazney, originally from Winnipeg, joined the team last season. "Sarah, Sasha, Jeanna and Kelly have dedicated much of their lives to pursuing the sport they love," said the statement. "They are extremely grateful for all the experiences theyve had; to have experienced the losses together, as well as the great victories has made them friends for life. At this point, all the ladies are assessing where curling fits into their busy lives; complete with careers and young families." Scots rink lost this years B.C. provincial final to Kesa Van Osch of Victoria. In the statement, the team thanked their sponsors, coaches, associations and especially their family and friends. "The team was who everyone knew, but their quintessential support team behind the scenes was the real key to their success." J.T. Gray Jersey . 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension. Taysom Hill Jersey . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseysonline.com/?tag=wil-lutz-jersey-online . Louis and Ryan Kesler have demanded to be traded.RIO DE JANEIRO - Lori Chalupny was called one of the top five players in the world a few years ago by a former coach.Last year her current club coach Rory Dames at the Chicago Red Stars described her as a top-five player in the National Womens Soccer League.Yet, despite playing for professional club teams, Chalupny hasnt played for the United States national team in five years, sidelined by a history of concussions that left officials uncomfortable about selecting her.That changes this week in Brazil, where Chalupny has returned to the U.S. squad for a four-team tournament, starting Wednesday, in the capital Brasilia against Brazil, China and Argentina. Shes hoping to make the final American team for next years World Cup in Canada.She (Chalupny) went to U.S. Soccer and went through a very extensive process — went through a medical screening — and she got cleared, U.S. Coach Jill Ellis said in an interview in Brazil with The Associated Press. She was one of the best players in the NWSL the last few seasons, and if she was available for selection I was going to bring her.Concussions have become an issue in soccer. High-profile incidents of injured player staying on the field in this years mens World Cup in Brazil prompted FIFA — soccers world governing body — to give referees powers to halt play while head injuries are assessed.Chalupny, who figured she had little chance to return, said she contacted U.S. Soccer earlier this year about another chance. She was asked to undergo two independent examinations, and U.S. Soccers chief medical officer George Chiampas eventually cleared her return.Im beyond excited for this opportunity, Chalupny said on a conference call. When everything happened, a couple of years ago, I understood U.S. Soccers position. ... Hearing the news was not easy to takee, but I definitely understand U. P.J. Williams Jersey. S. Soccers position. That being said, I feel great.Head injuries were again the focus last year when American striker Abby Wambach, probably the Americans most famous player, was allowed to continue playing in a club match despite a clear concussion. Studies seem to show that female soccer players sustain more concussions than male players.I definitely would not be playing, and I wouldnt have been playing these last five years, if I felt that I was at potential risk, Chalupny said.Chalupny has 92 caps for the U.S., eight goals and won a gold medal in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. She was also in the third-place team at the 2007 World Cup in China. She hasnt played a match for the United States since 2009.She can play anywhere — forward, midfield or defence — and as a left-footed player, she is a natural to fill the spot at left back.I saw her in the 2008 Olympics and I thought she was the best left back in the world, absolutely, Ellis said. She hasnt played at this level for a long time and there is an adjustment, but based on her level of play in the league, shell be able to impact this roster.The No. 1-ranked Americans have a training camp in January, followed by friendlies in Europe prior to the Algarve Cup in Portugal. A team official said the World Cup team would probably be named about a month before the World Cup opens June 6.Ellis said several players have been rotating at left-back and competition will be tough. She said Chalupny had not played in three months and lacked match fitness.Im not sure how many minutes — if any — she (Chalupny) will get in this tournament, Ellis said. We have new players, veterans. The reality is they are all competing for spots.___Stephen Wade on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenWadeAP Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor