I had another good round

in Quasselecke 09.11.2018 04:54
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Pitching with a chip on his shoulder, Garrett Richards succeeded Friday night in displaying what the American League All-Star team will be missing next Tuesday in Minneapolis. Shamar Stephen Jersey . The right-hander allowed five hits over seven innings to extend his personal winning streak to seven decisions as the Los Angeles Angels handed the Texas Rangers their sixth consecutive loss, 3-0. Richards (11-2) is unbeaten in his last eight starts and he has an ERA of 1.27 during that span. His last loss was May 30, at Oakland. Mike Trout provided Richards all the run support he needed with a solo home run in the fourth inning, his 22nd of the season. After not being chosen initially for the AL All-Star squad, Richards was one of the five players nominated for the final, vote-in slot that went to Chicago White Sox left-hander Chris Sale. "Its some motivation for the whole year," Richards said of not making the All-Star team. "Ill probably end up carrying that with me the whole year." "Hes an All-Star in our mind; no doubt about it," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Hes having an incredible first half, and hopefully hell pick it right up after the break." Rangers shortstop Elvis Andrus said the key with Richards is "You dont know whats coming. He can sink. He can cut the ball. Hes controlling his breaking pitch the way he wants to, to keep the ball down." Albert Pujols and Erick Aybar had two hits each for Los Angeles, and Alex Rios had two for Texas. Rangers right-hander Nick Tepesch (3-5) retired the first 10 batters he faced before Trout sent a 1-0 sinker 418 feet to centre field for the games first run. Tepesch allowed two runs in the seventh. The Rangers left eight men on base and went 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position, each of the latter coming with two outs. The Angels have won eight of their last nine games and 17 of their last 21. Their record of 24-9 since June 6 is the best in the majors during that span. "The team chemistry is unbelievable," Trout said. "We have to keep thinking one game at a time. We cant look too far ahead." The Rangers (38-55) have lost 12 of their last 13 games and 20 of their last 23, saddling them with the worst record in the major leagues. Texas manager Ron Washington delivered a passionate, 30-minute talk to his players after their 15-6 loss to Los Angeles on Thursday night and said he saw progress from his team in Fridays defeat. "We played a much crisper game," Washington said. "Its tough when you have to face a guy like Richards." Pujols opened the Angels seventh with a shot that went under Andrus glove and was ruled a single. Josh Hamilton pulled a liner to the right side that skimmed off the glove of second baseman Rougned Odour, sending Pujols to third. Aybar hit an opposite-field flare to left that scored Pujols and ended Tepeschs night. David Freese greeted reliever Neftali Feliz with a single up the middle to score Hamilton. Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre, one of the clubs two All-Stars, extended his hitting streak to 15 games with a third-inning single. NOTES: The Rangers signed RHP Jerome Williams, released by Houston in June, to a minor league contract and assigned him to Triple-A Round Rock. Williams was 1-4 with a 6.04 ERA in 26 appearances. ... Angels RHP Jared Weaver said he will be ready to start Saturday after leaving Mondays game after two innings with a stiff back. ... Rangers C Geovany Soto made a written apology through the club after being arrested Wednesday on a misdemeanour charge of marijuana possession. Brandon Marshall Jersey . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Tre Flowers Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyssale.com/?tag=bobby-wagner-jersey-sale . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. SAN FRANCISCO -- Fred Couples took the second-round lead Friday in the Charles Schwab Cup Championship, shooting his second straight 6-under 65 in the Champions Tours season-ending event. Winless this season with four runner-up finishes, Couples had a bogey-free round at TPC Harding Park. "This is a big event," Couples said. "These are the best players on the tour and I want to win. Im certainly not playing any better because I want to win. I want to win at Birmingham, Seattle, Chicago, Newport and everywhere else I finished second." First-round leader Peter Senior bogeyed the 18th for a 69 to fall two strokes back. "I didnt do much wrong," Senior said. "I didnt get away with anything but I think Im in a good position. I had a heap of chances early in the round that I didnt convert." Bart Bryant was third at 8 under after a 66. Bernhard Langer was another stroke back after a 68. Charles Schwab Cup points leader Kenny Perry had a 71 to remain 3 under. Langer is the only player with a chance to overtake Perry. Even Langer wins the tournament, Perry would take the season title and $1 million annuity if he finishes fifth or better. Fred Funk aced the par-3 eighth hole with a 4-iron, but bogeyed four of his next seven holes and finished with his second straight 70. Couples took the lead when he parred the eighth hole and Senior had a bogey. Nazair Jones Jersey. Couples birdied Nos. 9 and 10 and led by three strokes. "I had another good round and hit the ball well," Couples said. "When I hit pretty good irons I made the birdies. When youre near the lead, playing fast is a bonus." Couples, who last won at the Senior British Open in July 2012, continues to deal with neck and back pain and said hell consult a doctor Monday to find the cause. "Theres something going on," Couples said. "Its just not comfortable. Its doable. Sometimes when I turn I snag it. Its more at night when Im lying down. My back hurts and I dont sleep much. I wouldnt be playing if it hurt to swing." Couples learned how to play golf at a public course in Seattle, which is why he feels comfortable at Harding Park. "This is one of my all-time favourite courses," Couples said. "That helps me. As far as length, if I hit every fairway, Ill have an advantage all right, over my normal game." Senior, who spent most of his career on the PGA Tour of Australasia, has yet to win on American soil. "If you play well enough, youre going to do it," Senior said. "Inside me I know Im good enough to win tournaments and Ill go out there with that on the weekend." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor