"Its just normal I felt extra nervous

in Quasselecke 08.11.2018 04:59
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps president Bob Lenarduzzi says seeing his prized striker sporting a Mexican teams jersey -- even though hes still under contract with the Major League Soccer club -- was "like a kick in the midsection. Erik Swoope Jersey ." Queretaro F.C. tweeted pictures of a smiling Camilo Sanvezzo in their kit and giving a thumbs up on Monday, fuelling speculation that the flashy Brazilians time with Vancouver will soon come to an end. Lenarduzzi chose his words carefully at a hastily arranged press conference at the Whitecaps downtown office, reiterating the clubs belief that Sanvezzo remains its property. "Unacceptable and inappropriate," Lenarduzzi told reporters when asked his opinion of the pictures. Lenarduzzi said the MLS and the team have repeatedly informed both Queretaro and Sanvezzo that the Brazilian, who led the league with 22 goals last season, is still under contact after Vancouver picked up its option for 2014. Lenarduzzi added that he was blown away when the pictures in question were posted on Monday. "Taking that step, to actually be in another clubs jersey ... I can tell you that when I saw it, it was like a kick in the midsection," he said. "Im in a position where I need to not let emotion result in saying something I probably shouldnt say." Lenarduzzi suggested that Camilos agent was to blame for the mess that started last week with rumours that the 25-year-old was set to sign with Queretaro. "From where I stand right now, I really believe the situation has been misrepresented to Camilo," said Lenarduzzi. "I think hes put a lot of faith in an agent and has gone with the agents advice and has got himself in a situation where it doesnt look good on him." A former player himself, Lenarduzzi wouldnt bite when asked if he envisioned a scenario that would see Sanvezzo return to the Whitecaps. "What well do now is let the dust settle and then over the next few days well be in touch with Camilo," said Lenarduzzi. "How it got to this is something that well probably need to ask Camilos agent and Camilo because they were well aware of the fact that he is contracted to the Whitecaps." Twitter exploded Monday with angry reaction from fans who feel betrayed by a player they have adored since his arrival in Vancouver in 2011. "We cant have done much more as club and an as a league to advise the player, the agent and the club that are looking to sign him that he is under contract," said Lenarduzzi. "Its a situation that is a very frustrating one because none of it really was necessary." According to the MLS Players Union, Sanvezzo made US$247,500 last season for a Whitecaps team that missed the playoffs. Lenarduzzi said that the club and Sanvezzos representatives hadnt been in talks about a new contract, but that didnt mean it wasnt going to happen. "I would suggest that the world that I live in, a contract is a contract," said Lenarduzzi. "Theres no suggestion that we would not have sat down with him and actually looked at a new contract." The loss of Sanvezzo would be a huge blow to rookie head coach Carl Robinson, who replaced the fired Martin Rennie last month. The off-season has been anything but quiet for the Whitecaps. The club struck out in its attempt to hire former United States national team coach Bob Bradley before settling on Robinson and had to deal with criticism from striker Darren Mattocks on a Jamaican television program. Lenarduzzi said that there have not been any transfer negotiations between the Whitecaps and Queretaro concerning Sanvezzo, who was Vancouvers player of the year in 2013. "Were frustrated with the fact that its actually got to this stage," said Lenarduzzi. "Having said all that, I think you need take a step back from your frustration and in the end make the best decision available to our club and also hear Camilo out." Peyton Manning Jersey . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. T.Y. Hilton Jersey .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseyssale.com/?tag=kenny-moore-jersey-sale .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen.PARIS -- Novak Djokovic worked his way back into the French Open final, taking care of Ernests Gulbis and his big serve 6-3, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 Friday on the first sunny day of this years tournament. The second-seeded Serb was able to control the pace of the match on Court Philippe Chatrier while letting Gulbis unforced errors mount. The powerful Latvian, who was playing in his first Grand Slam semifinal, finished with 44 errors. Djokovic is a six-time major champion who needs to win the title at the French Open to complete a career Grand Slam. He also reached the final at Roland Garros in 2012, but lost to eight-time champion Rafael Nadal. Djokovic will next face either Nadal or Andy Murray in Sundays final. They were up next on Chatrier. Djokovic was first to get into trouble in the first semifinal, but he managed to save two break points and hold to 2-2 in the opening set. A few minutes later, he was ahead for good. Djokovic needed three attempts to earn his first break of the match, and he finally got it when Gulbis sent one of his many forehands long. It was also in that game that Gulbis had his first of five double-faults. His second double came in the final game of the set, when Djokovic broke again. And his third came when trailing Djokovic 4-3 in the second, when the Serb broke yet again. "Im not used to (playing) these kind of big matches," Gulbis said. "Its just normal I felt extra nervous and extra tense." Gulbis fared better in the third set. He again had two break points while leading 3-2, but again failed to win the game. However, he didnt waste his chance two games later, breaking Djokovic to take a 5-3 lead before serving out the set with his 11th ace. The two traded breaks early in the fourth set, and Djokovic broke again to lead 5-3 when GGulbis, again double-faulting once in the game, sent a backhand long. Adam Vinatieri Jersey. Djokovic won the last game at love. "It was a struggle out there," Gulbis said. "I felt maybe throughout the match I hit five really clean shots, from either side, backhand or forehand. Even serve." After nearly two weeks of overcast skies and cool temperatures, the sun was shining on centre court and Djokovic and Gulbis were more interested in staying cool than staying warm. Both players used ice wrapped in towels around their necks, like players often do at the sweltering Australian Open, as the temperature reached 28 degrees C (82 degrees F) on Friday. Djokovic is now 5-1 against Gulbis, a 25-year-old player who as a teen showed the potential for becoming a star. But Gulbis has said recently that he is only now playing his best tennis, and only because he has decided to leave the party lifestyle behind and focus on his sport. He certainly showed that at Roland Garros. Gulbis had reached the quarterfinals at a major only once before, and that was way back in 2008 at the French Open. In that match, he also lost to Djokovic, but in straight sets. This year, he eliminated 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer in the fourth round and sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych in the quarterfinals. "The more I play these kind of matches, the more Im going to get used to these situations," Gulbis said. "For me, I take only the positive stuff out of it. Yeah, I need to be in these situations once, twice, three times, and then I can maybe make that extra step." Djokovic, however, is playing even better. He has won three titles so far this season, and has beaten Nadal the last four times they have played, including on clay in the final in Rome last month. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor