record and the NFC South title.

in Quasselecke 08.11.2018 04:55
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

SAGINAW, Mich. Ike Boettger Jersey . -- Dane Fox had a hat trick and added an assist as the Erie Otters rolled past the Saginaw Spirit 7-3 on Wednesday to take a 3-1 lead in the Ontario Hockey League playoff series. Toronto Maple Leafs prospect Connor Brown scored and had three assists for Erie, while Connor McDavid scored and added two assists. Andre Burakovsky and Brendan Gaunce had goals as well. Dylan Sadowy, Cody Payne and Blake Clarke supplied the offence for Saginaw. Devin Williams made 29 saves for the win, while Jake Paterson stopped 29 shots. --- GREYHOUNDS 2 ATTACK 0 OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Matt Murray turned aside all 24 shots he faced as Sault Ste. Marie shut out the Attack to take a 3-1 series lead. Jorgen Karterud and Patrick Watling both scored for the Greyhounds. Jack Flinn made 31 saves for Owen Sound. --- STORM 7 WHALERS 2 PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Jason Dickinson had a pair of goals and added an assist as Guelph crushed the Whalers. Zack Mitchell scored and set up three other goals for the Storm, who lead the best-of-seven series 3-1. Pius Suter, Justin Auger, Tyler Bertuzzi and Nick Ebert found the back of the net as well. Justin Nichols made 40 saves for the win. Connor Chatham and Bryce Yetman scored for Plymouth. Alex Nedeljkovic started in the Whalers net, stopping 40 of 46 shots in 47:50 of work. Zack Bowman turned aside five of six shots in relief. Anthony Sherman Jersey .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. Jarvis Jenkins Jersey .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysonline.com/?tag=tanoh-kpassagnon-jersey-online . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Panthers used the franchise tag on Greg Hardy on Friday, preventing the outspoken defensive end from hitting the free agent market. Hardy will make $12.45 million next season. The team also re-signed kicker Graham Gano to a four-year contract. Financial terms of that deal were not released. Hardy, known by teammates as "The Kraken," tied a franchise single-season record with 15 sacks in 2013 and was selected second-team All-Pro by The Associated Press. SportsIllustrated.com ranked Hardy as this off-seasons top NFL free agent. Hardy led the Panthers with 38 quarterback pressures and posted a career-high 67 tackles last season. "We are very pleased that Greg will be back with the Panthers next season," Panthers head coach Ron Rivera said in a release. "He was a big reason we were able to lead the league in sacks last year and keeps our defensive line intact." The Panthers have until July 15 to sign Hardy to a long-term contract extension. After that date they cant discuss a contract extension until after the season is over. "The franchise mechanism gives us time to secure the services of a very good player while we continue to look at the future of Greg with the Carolina Panthers," Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman said in a release. "We have had great dialogue with both Greg and his agent. It was important to keep our defensive front together." Hardy and Charles Johnson are the only set of teammates to record 10 or more sacks in each of the last two seasons. They have combined for 49.5 sacks during that span, tied for most in the NFL. A former sixth-round draft pick out of Mississippi, Hardy made the league veteran minimum salary last year. Hardy said in January he would have no problem if the Panthers used the franchise tag on him after being selected to his first Pro Bowl. "I would love a franchise (tag), man," Hardy said prior to the playoffs. "Add another year on my career. Get to pllay football a little bit longer without a contract. Cheap Football Chiefs Jerseys. Another year to be in Carolina just to get them a chance to get their fiscal responsibilities in order so we can be here forever, like Steve Smith and a lot of other guys." Hardy becomes the fifth player in Panthers history to receive the franchise tag, joining punter Todd Sauerbrun (2003), tackle Jordan Gross (2008), defensive end Julius Peppers (2009) and centre Ryan Kalil (2011). Gano helps solidify the teams kicking situation. The 26-year-old Gano is coming off a successful season, converting 24 of 27 field goal attempts while helping the team to a 12-4 record and the NFC South title. He set a franchise record and tied for the NFL lead with six made field goals from 50 yards or more. He was the only NFL kicker with three or more attempts from 50 yards or more without a miss from that distance. "Im really excited to be back in Carolina," Gano said. "It is where my family and I wanted to be. I love the organization and feel this is the best place for me." Rivera said: "The special teams unit was a large part of our success last year and we are excited to keep Graham as a part of our team. Graham has shown range and accuracy in his field goal kicking, and his strong leg has been a weapon for us on kickoffs." Of his 82 kickoffs, 76 reached the end zone, including 63 for touchbacks, the highest percentage in the NFL since 1994. A five-year NFL veteran, Gano spent his first three seasons with the Washington Redskins. He has converted 92 of 118 field goal attempts in his career. Gano feels like he has some stability on the team, which has helped his game. "When I was in Washington I went through four holders and that took some getting used to," Gano said. "I finally got comfortable there and made my last 14 of 17 field goals. Ive carried over that consistency to Carolina." Gano said he was celebrating the new deal by taking his son to Chic-fil-A. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor