[url=http://www.wholesalencaajerseysshop.com

in Events in der Region 01.11.2018 01:46
von lxd123456 • 487 Beiträge

Make Your Joy Appointments! Published: 31.03.2009 | Author: Bo Sanchez | Category: Motivation
Two weeks ago Wholesale Ottawa Senators Jerseys , I asked you to make your Joy List. (And man, I had fun reading your Joy Lists! Awesome.)

Today, I鈥檒l be asking you to take the next step: Make Joy Appointments.

Writing your Joy List is only the start. Unless you make Joy Appointments, nothing much will happen. It will be like everyone鈥檚 list of New Year鈥檚 resolutions. We know what happens to that.

If you need to be reminded, look at the expensive exercise equipment lying somewhere in your house, collecting dust. Did you know that 97% of all exercise equipment end up this way?

Friends, here are the 5 Steps to filling your life with more joy.

Step #1: Write your Joy List

If you haven鈥檛 made your Joy List yet Wholesale New York Rangers Jerseys , I urge you to do it now. Define what makes you happy. Define what you love. Define what makes you peaceful, whole, fulfilled, excited, and happy. (Please read my previous article, 鈥淲hat Is Your Joy List?鈥?

Step #2: Choose one item in your Joy List

Don鈥檛 try to do them all of them at the same time鈥攐r you鈥檒l get overwhelmed. Start with one item first! Check what you feel is the most important activity that gives you the most joy. It鈥檚 an activity that you want more of in your life. It could be playing time with your kids, or having solo time with God Wholesale New York Islanders Jerseys , or curling up on the couch for some reading time. The choice is yours.

Step #3: Make a Joy Appointment in your weekly or monthly calendar

Invest in your joy! Write this activity in your calendar as a regular item in your week. For example, when I got married 10 years go, I wanted to date the greatest girl of my galaxy once a week. And so for the past 10 years, I鈥檝e been faithful to this promise. How? Easy. I put it on a specific day and time of the week. So I don鈥檛 forget. It鈥檚 that simple. (I won鈥檛 tell you what day that is. Here鈥檚 the reason why: I get hundreds of invitations to speak every month. And I don鈥檛 want people to tell me, 鈥淏o, we picked this day because we know it鈥檚 your date night with your wife. Just this once, please speak to our group?鈥? The answer is still No.) Unless I鈥檓 out of the country or World War III breaks out Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys , I won鈥檛 miss my date night with my wife. She鈥檚 my joy.

Step #4: Choose a second Joy and make another Joy Appointment

When the first activity you chose is already consistent鈥攍ike you鈥檝e done it for three times already鈥攇o back to your Joy List. Check a second item that鈥檚 important to you. Repeat: This is something you want to have more in your life. Make this a Joy Appointment too. Regularize it in your weekly or monthly calendar. Make it immovable.

Step #5: Repeat the Process

Get a third item from your Joy List. And a fourth. And a fifth. Believe me, after three to six months, you won鈥檛 recognize yourself. You want to pinch yourself and say, 鈥淚s this me? Is this my life? Gosh, I鈥檓 filled with so much joy!鈥?p>

Remember: If you don鈥檛 determine what you鈥檒l do in your week, others will do that for you. The TV producers would want you to watch TV. The food advertisers would want you to keep eating their food. The video game makers would want you to keep playing their games.

Define your joy.

And do it.

鈥?0 鈥?p>

Okay, you鈥檙e turn. In the comments section below Wholesale Nashville Predators Jerseys , write down the one thing in your Joy List that you鈥檒l make a Joy Appointment. Write down the day, date, and time you鈥檒l make it happen!

May your dreams come true,

Bo Sanchez

PS. Have you ever thought of earning through the internet? On August 29 and 30, join our Truly Rich Internet Marketing Workshop. This 鈥渉ands-on鈥?workshop will guide you step-by-step how to create a website that will earn dollars for you while you sleep. To know more about it, click here.

PS2. When you鈥檙e sick, you realize that health is wealth. Learn more about health and healing for yourself and your loved ones! This October Wholesale Montreal Canadiens Jerseys , wellness Guru Amado Samia is giving a breakthrough seminar to guide you to discover simple, effective, and life-changing ways of attaining wellness for your body, mind, and spirit. Click here for details.

PS3. Receive Kerygma Magazine for FREE! Receive a mountain load of spiritual blessings for your life鈥攄aily email reflections, digital copies of our magazines, audio talks Wholesale Minnesota Wild Jerseys , and more! Log on to www.kerygmafamily now!

Related Articles:
Be healthy!Do You Want To Survive? Think Like An EntrepreneurWhat Do You Do When Your Best Plans Don鈥檛 Happen? Do You Have An Unrealistic Dream?Many Now Are Earning Dollars Through The Internet; Why Not You?Sigh鈥?.I Fell In Love AgainDon鈥檛 Complain!Do You Have a Difficult Person in Your Life?Health and Fitness Concerns for Over 50 Years
Article Tags: appointments, awesome, Bo, calendar, choosem, dreams, Exercise Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys , invest, item, joy, list, make, monthly, process Wholesale Florida Panthers Jerseys , repeat, Sanchez, step, true, weeks, write, your

There are many great benefits associated with a swimming training programme for both children and adults. In the subject of learning how to swim Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys , there is no age limit or age cap ? anyone and everyone can sign on to a swimming training programme. It is never too late because the benefits, especially the health benefits, stretch through the entire age range from toddlers all the way to the aged. Swimming is one of the low impact sports in the world today and they do not have the same detriments that are associated with other activities like running, athletics or going to the gym. Swimming is so easy an activity to induce an active lifestyle, toddlers are able to take part in it. Yes! The health benefits are just as good as running.

You can burn calories, exercise your cardio vascular system and gain lean muscle. Many physical therapist recommend swimming as the . Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap New NBA Jerseys Cheap College Basketball Jerseys Nike NBA Jerseys Online Authentic Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Authentic MLB Jerseys Online

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor