Dolphins didnt begin in earnest until Wednesday.But its nothing this team isnt used to, McCourty said.No ones better than turnin

in Quasselecke 31.10.2018 14:13
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Eddie Jones says no one wants England to win the Grand Slam and believes that was behind the Welsh Rugby Union releasing a statement on Joe Marler. The loosehead prop was cleared to play against France on Saturday after a Six Nations disciplinary hearing accepted his explanation after being caught on referee Craig Jouberts microphone calling Wales Samson Lee a gypsy boy in the hosts 25-21 win at Twickenham.The WRU released a statement on Thursday expressing their surprise at the decision not to sanction Marler but the England head coach told Sky Sports News HQ that the timing of the release was not coincidental. Eddie Jones says no one wants England to win the Grand Slam I think everyone is keen for England not to win the Grand Slam, lets be real about it, Jones said. So Wales will be happy if we dont win the Grand Slam and they are happy to do anything to upset us in preparation for the Grand Slam, its as simple as that.Why else would they [put the statement out just before Jones press conference]? The whole thing has been dealt with. This is why you have citing commissions and you have review panels, for those people to deal with it. WRU surprised by Marler decision Welsh Rugby Union surprised by lack of sanction for Englands Joe Marler Once they have made their decision then you get on with it. You dont say it is wrong that they made the decision, youve got to get on with it and thats what happened and Wales have decided not to do that. Why? Well, there has only got to be one reason.How they behave - we talk about values in rugby. I know I have been criticised for values in rugby. You talk about values in rugby, lets have a look at them now.Warren Gatland apologised on Wednesday for referring to Marlers gypsy boy remark as banter but Jones said the Wales head coach would have had nothing to do with the release from the WRU. England prop Joe Marler clashed with Wales front-row Samson Lee in the Six Nations fixture between the sides Asked about the Welsh stance on the situation at the start of his Thursday press conference, Jones said: Maybe they [WRU] dont know whether they are Arthur or Martha.There was a decision made, that is what we have these judiciary committees for. I said I would let the process run its route - it has run its route.I dont think it has got anything to do with Warren [Gatland]. He has got in trouble for what he said, so lets leave it at that. England beat Wales 25-21 at Twickenham Jones was also asked if he thought Marlers comment had been racist and said: I spoke to Joe about the situation and said it was inappropriate.The England coach has selected Mako Vunipola to start at loosehead in their Grand Slam decider against France on Saturday but he insisted Marler has not been left out on the back of the incident with Lee and sought to draw a line under the row. Jones issues instructions during an England training session Absolutely not. [Starting with Vunipola] suits the way we are going to play at the weekend, Jones said.We have a Grand Slam in front of us and a Grand Slam is much more interesting than something that was said seven days ago. Also See: Englands Six Nations stars Gatland apologises for comment Sky Sports Rugby Union podcast Care, Vunipola start in Paris Darren Collison Jersey .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-al-jefferson-pacers-jersey/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Reggie Miller Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Myles Turner Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Bill Belichick doesnt need any extra incentive heading into this weeks home opener against division rival Miami.He made it clear that nothing -- not even having to share the Patriots facilities with a Bruce Springsteen concert -- was distracting him from preparing for the Dolphins.While Belichick acknowledged he had seen a few wild Springsteen concerts, his focus this week is only amplified by the performance of his team in last years regular-season finale at Miami, which he called sickening.Im working on Miami. I dont do concerts, I dont do banners, I dont do parking, I dont do concessions, he said Wednesday.Belichick acknowledged there was some lingering bitterness after Januarys 20-10 loss, which kept the Patriots from securing the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs. New England won its divisional playoff game at home against Kansas City, but had to go on the road for the AFC championship game, a 20-18 loss to Denver.Its the main reason why Belichick said it hasnt been difficult to turn the page after last weeks gutty opening win at Arizona.All youve got to do is turn on our game against Miami last year. Its sickening. Yeah, it doesnt take long at all, he said. It wasnt very good: bad coaching, bad playing, just bad period.The shortcomings were all over the field.Tom Brady completed a season-low 21 passes for 134 yards. It was also his only game all season he didnt have a touchdown pass. It wasnt until James White caught a short pass over the middle and rumbled for a 68-yard gain in the third quarter that the Patriots were able to set up their lone touchdown.The defense had a tough time containing Ryan Tannehill, who threww for 350 yards and two touchdowns.ddddddddddddId say the thing thats most etched in my mind, and Im sure our teams, is the last time we went down there it was a pretty rough day for us, Belichick said.Other than James White breaking a tackle we barely had 100 yards of offense. Couldnt play defense, couldnt really do anything.Improving on that result may not be easy.The Patriots took the field against Arizona short-handed, with tight end Rob Gronkowski sidelined with a hamstring issue. Also out were left tackle Nate Solder (hamstring) and right guard Jonathan Cooper (foot). All three were listed as limited participants Wednesday as New England got back on the practice field.The defense also began the week down a starter, with linebacker Donta Hightower unable to practice because of a knee injury. He started against the Cardinals, finishing with one tackle.Safety Devin McCourty, voted a co-captain this season along with Hightower, Gronkowski and Matt Slater, said they received the game plan for Miami just hours after returning from Arizona.Following a day off Tuesday, on-field preparations for the Dolphins didnt begin in earnest until Wednesday.But its nothing this team isnt used to, McCourty said.No ones better than turning the page and getting ready for the next game than Bill, McCourty said. Thats the good thing about this team. We take after him and understand once he turns the page, thats all hes talking about.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor