rl=http://www.cheapsportsjerseyschinashop.com/]Ch

in Events in der Region 27.10.2018 04:07
von lxd123456 • 487 Beiträge

by Zhang Jianhua Balenciaga Triple S Donne Italia , Ling Shuo

VIENTIANE, June 30 (Xinhua) -- "Belt and Road, listen as I say, working together for prosperity. Belt and Road links you and me, overcoming obstacles may they be big or small..." Lao singer Athisack Rattanavong sang to Xinhua reporters, showcasing his hit "Belt and Road" in his unique husky voice at a coffee bar in Vientiane recently.

Athisack Rattanavong www.balenciagatriplesitalia.it , whose nickname is Sack, is a famous rock n' roll singer in Laos. As to the melody of the song, the young man said he fell in love with the "Belt and Road" Initiative before falling for the song.

"To be honest when I first saw the lyrics, I knew that it talked about Laos-China friendship, but at that time I didn't understand what the Belt and Road was," Sack told Xinhua. "Then I asked Vilayphone (the lyricist) and learnt that the Belt and Road Initiative is one of win-win cooperation Scarpe Balenciaga Triple S Italia , including that of railway construction. I then knew that this initiative is good and is able to motivate the willingness of cooperation between Laos and China, and create forces for both countries' common economic development."

The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road, known as the Belt and Road Initiative, was proposed by China in 2013 with the aim of building a trade, investment and infrastructure network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along the ancient trade routes.

Sack's recognition of the Belt and Road Initiative urged him to create a song that can encourage Lao people to learn more about the initiative. Sack then chose the rock n' roll style for the song, as he said this music style will make it more appealing to youngsters Balenciaga Triple S Italia Saldi , thus making it easier to convey the message of joint development along the route of Belt and Road.

"Then I changed it so that this song can not only give people a sense of happiness, but also give them strong hope for country building," he told Xinhua.

Talking about his connection with China, Sack said his grandmother is a Chinese national. Therefore, since he was a young boy, despite living in a country of finger food culture Balenciaga Triple S Italia , Sack is adept at using chopsticks to eat.

"In the past 10 years, many Chinese investors have come to Laos for businesses... they mingle very well with each other, like a big family," he said.

Sack's love for the Belt and Road also extends to the China-Laos railway, a major part of the initiative. The young singer was especially excited while talking about the railway project, which is now under construction.

"The Laos-China railway will be a major trade channel and an important route linking China and the Indochina Peninsula. This will be a high-speed Uomo Supreme X Nike Air More Uptempo Suptempo Nere Italia , safe and convenient route for trade activities, thus promoting the development of Laos," he said.

In his view, the Belt and Road Initiative will inject vitality into the Laos-China cooperation, and the Silk Road Economic Belt will directly promote the production and life of Lao people and affect future generations.

For Sack, the Laos-China railway is not only for trade and financial cooperation Uomo Supreme X Nike Air More Uptempo Scottie Pippen Bianche Nere Rosse Italia , it will witness the exchanges and integration of culture, including love. "I will write a song for the Laos-China railway, and that song will be named 'Boarding the train to find love'," Sack said with a husky laugh.

President Xi meets HKSAR chief executive

Xi attends Hong Kong Palace Museum cooperation agreement signing ceremony

Xi arrives in Hong Kong for 20th return anniversary

Local residents visit Shek Kong barracks of PLA Garrison in HK

China, Kyrgyzstan hold anti-terror drill in Xinjiang

In pics: woodblock movable type printing in C China

Muslims celebrate Eid al-Fitr worldwide

Plane Pull fundraising campaign held in Vancouver, Canada

BRUSSELS Uomo Supreme X Nike Air More Uptempo Suptempo Rosse Bianche Italia , Jan. 28 (Xinhua) -- The militant group Islamic State (IS) have threatened to hit Belgium and France with a series of violent actions in a new video, local media reported on Wednesday.

The video, released by Belgian media, shows three IS militants with a captured Kurdish soldier. One of the men threatens attacks on France, and "its sister" Belgium.

"We warn you that we will come to your country with car bombs and explosives, and that we will cut off your heads Uomo Supreme X Nike Air More Uptempo Oro Italia ," ran the message.

The threats come after the headquarters of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo were attacked in Paris earlier this month.

In the wake of those attacks, the Belgian police destroyed a suspected jihadist cell intent on carrying-out acts of terrorism in the country.

Arrests were also made in Germany, France and Greece.

"It goes without saying that we follow these things closely," the Belgian prosecutor's office said in reaction to the video, according to a report in De Standaard.

The Co-ordinating Body for Threat Analysis (OCAD) said it would not raise the country's security level any further in response to the latest threat.

Following the police break-up of the jihadist cell earlier in the month, Belgium's threat level was raised from 2 to 3 on a scale of 4 following advice from the OCAD.

Since then Uomo Off-Bianche x Air Jordan 1 The Ten Rosse Bianche Nere Italia , armed soldiers have been visible on the streets of Brussels, Antwerp and elsewhere protecting certain sensitive sites.

Is it possible to obtain MLM lead generation without rejection and alienation?

Upon joining a network marketingMLM business you’re told to obtain a list of your friends and family, they call this your warm list.

Once you gain made your warm list you are then required to win over on the phone and arrange meetings with your friends and family in order to convert them to take part in your MLM opportunity.

Let me ask you this, “What is the reaction in your social circle when you mention the word MLM?”

I can almost guarantee that you will be looked at like a weirdo and you will hear things like “Ah that’s a pyr. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale T-shirts Wholesale Hats Wholesale Shirts Free Shipping Cheap Shirts Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA T-shirts Cheap Hoddies Wholesale

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor