K.J. Wright injury: Should Pete Carroll be “ashamed” of waiting to report news?

in Events in der Region 20.10.2018 05:44
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

Seattle Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright is having his knee scoped this week Seahawks Germain Ifedi Jersey , as was reported earlier on Monday. The surgery has the Pro Bowl outside linebacker out indefinitely — meaning he could miss a week and be ready for the Denver Broncos in the season opener, or he could be out much longer if the news turns out to be quite bad. We should know more soon, but head coach Pete Carroll was certainly aware of some goings on after the Minnesota Vikings game on Friday, so should he have notified the public earlier? Our own John Fraley certainly thinks so.I’m not sure if I agree with John http://www.authenticsseattleseahawks.com/cheap-bobby-wagner-jersey , if only because I’m not sure what Carroll or the team knew after the game and if they thought it was going to turn out to be a bigger problem that required a scope. I also don’t know if strategically it’s smarter for teams to keep these things quiet until absolutely necessary. I’m also not even sure if it’s doing a favor to Wright — a free agent in 2019 — to try and keep any injury a secret until it turns to the point where they can no longer try and hide that he’s missing practices and possibly a game; I’m sure Wright doesn’t want teams to think he’s got knee issues now. The Seahawks know first hand that there can heavy penalties for keeping injuries a secret, and eventually it had to be said.But should it have been said earlier? I leave it up to you to discuss and vote.Shaun Alexander, Dave Krieg among Seahawks nominees for Pro Football Hall of Fame’s 2019 Class We are a good five months or so away from finding out the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2019, but we do have a list of 102 nominees for the modern-era.I’m pretty sure we can pencil in Tony Gonzalez and Ed Reed as first-ballot hall-of-famers http://www.authenticsseattleseahawks.com/cheap-bradley-mcdougald-jersey , but others on the list include Isaac Bruce, Edgerrin James, Tony Boselli, the late Steve McNair Seahawks Quinton Jefferson Jersey , Richard Seymour, and John Lynch. There are also plenty of former Seattle Seahawks on the preliminary list, and here they are: (Years with the Seahawks are in parentheses) OffenseQB Dave Krieg (1980-1991)RB Shaun Alexander (2000-2007)RB Chris Warren (1990-1997)RB Ricky Watters (1998-2001)LG Steve Hutchinson (2001-2005)C Kevin Mawae (1994-1997)Special TeamsP Jeff Feagles (1998-2002)CoachesMike Holmgren (1999-2008)Tom Flores (1992-1994)Well we know that if Flores gets in, it sure as hell isn’t because of his years in Seattle. It’s extremely unlikely that Krieg or Warren ever get HOF calls Youth Ethan Pocic Jersey , and of the potential 2019 class, I reckon Hutchinson is the only one with a really good chance of making it in. He was a seven-time Pro Bowler and five-time First-team All-Pro with the Seahawks and Minnesota Vikings. You want to talk about how tough it’s been for the Seahawks to find a franchise left tackle post-Walter Jones? The infamous “poison pill” Hutchinson deal has led to more than a decade of the Seahawks having a revolving door of players at left guard.The full list of nominees can be found here.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor