Jaguars fans very confident of win over Titans

in Events in der Region 20.10.2018 04:39
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

We’ve been posting the results of the FanPulse surveys every week Womens Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , but this week one of the results stuck out to me a little bit. There was a question about the upcoming game between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Tennessee Titans and how much each team thought they’d win by. Naturally the fans of each team thought their own teams would win, but the difference was a bit striking.Odds: Jaguars 6.5 point favorites over TitansBig Cat Country FanPulse: Jaguars by 10Music City Miracles FanPulse: Titans by 1I haven’t seen the line move much since it opened at 6.5, but that’s not all that surprising considering the injuries and uncertainty at quarterback for the Titans. The general logic is the Jaguars are coming off a big win with a weak divisional rival coming into town and it’s a game they should drop.I completely disagree and actually think the Titans are a great follow up opponent to face.Additionally, I think the Jaguars do win by at least 10. There’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to completely shut down a Titans offense that has been anemic, to put it nicely and grind out the defense.Logan Cooke really got called for the NFL’s new helmet rule The Jacksonville Jaguars earned — and I say earned —a penalty on a kickoff after scoring a touchdown after a third quarter touchdown. Sounds normal http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/josh-lambo-jersey-authentic , right? Wrong!It was on punter Logan Cooke, who was handling kickoffs as a way to test out his leg in a meaningless preseason finale against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Cooke had to make the tackle and he did in a way that looked legal. He actually lowered his shoulder (according to the referee) and got called for a 15-yard penalty.“It’s kind of, instinct kicks in,” Cooke said after the game. “I played both ways in high school, so any time I get a chance to lay a lick http://www.thejaguarsfootballauthentic.com/a.j.-bouye-jersey-authentic , it makes it fun.”And the celebration after you wrecked the return man?“Every kicker or punter that makes a tackle, he blacks out. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. Don’t let them lie to you.”Love you, Logan.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor