going 2-for-2 with two doubles

in Quasselecke 08.10.2018 08:02
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Chidobe Awuzie Cowboys Jersey . - The Nashville Predators have placed forward Rich Clune on waivers and assigned forward Viktor Stalberg to Milwaukee on a conditioning assignment.The Predators announced the moves Tuesday.Clune had played only one of the first eight games. General manager David Poile says they hope Clune clears waivers so they can assign him to Milwaukee in the American Hockey League and recall him in the future.The Predators needed the spot because they are activating forward Matt Cullen off injured reserve in time for a six-game road trip starting Wednesday at Edmonton. Cullen suffered an upper body injury Sept. 24.Stalberg had a lower-body injury in training camp that kept him out of the preseason. He skated in five games, but the Predators want him to tune up in Milwaukee. Tavon Austin Cowboys Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles. Leighton Vander Esch Cowboys Jersey . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. http://www.cowboysrookieproshop.com/Cowboys-Dalton-Schultz-Jersey/ . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season.TORONTO – Its a good thing youve gotten used to life without a healthy Brett Lawrie. Its time to draw on that experience and let it guide you through the foreseeable future. After playing just three innings in Tuesday nights game, Lawries highly anticipated return from a 36-game absence with a fractured right index finger, he took himself out of the game with what initially was described as lower back tightness. Turns out the 24-year-old has a strained oblique muscle, his third in three seasons in whats become a chronic pattern of core body injuries, and will be out for at least the remainder of August. "The biggest thing is its not the same injury that he had in 2013," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "That being said, from a recovery standpoint, obliques can take anywhere from three to six weeks. So you just dont know how hes going to recover, how strong hes going to feel. Everybody recovers at their own pace." Lawries injury is on the left side, which resembles his oblique strain of last year, but its in a different location. Anthopoulos said his third baseman insisted he hadnt felt pain during his minor league rehab assignment. The issue flared up during batting practice on Tuesday but Lawrie initially didnt feel it was serious enough to ask out of that nights starting lineup. Anthopoulos said Lawrie has gotten better at communicating his aches and pains over the years. "Especially with him having been through it, hes become a lot more intelligent with knowing his body and knowing when to try to push through things and when to scale back," said Anthopoulos. "Especially with obliques, knowing how long you can take to recover, I think its just one of those things that happened." Lawrie is still young, both in age and in major league experience. This is just his third full season on a major league roster. Hes still looking for his first completely healthy season. Since the start of 2012, Lawries played in 302 of the Jays 439 games (including Thursdays series finale with Baltimore). Thats an appearance rate of 68.8-percent. He missed time in May with a tight hamstring, although he didnt go on the disabled list. Hes also had the finger and now the oblique. Last year, it was an oblique strain, followed by a severely sprained ankle suffered while sliding into second base. In 2012, it was the oblique. Theres been a broken hand and other nicks and bruises. Maybe Lawrie is jjust injury-prone. Deonte Thompson Jersey. Maybe the Blue Jays need to alter Lawries training regimen. Hes tightly wound, cutting as muscular a figure as youll see on a ballplayer. "The tough one on this one is we dont know what the cause was," said Anthopoulos. "Even at the World Baseball Classic, he had a full month to get ready for games and he went down there and I think he dove for a ball and he felt it there. Im going to talk to our guys. Obviously its a new thing but at some point maybe well do some things with Brett that maybe we think can prevent (future injury)." Linds Timetable Adam Lind has recovered from a fractured right foot and played in a Gulf Coast League game on Thursday, going 2-for-2 with two doubles and a run scored before being lifted for a pinch-hitter. "I spoke to him two days ago, just asking about his timing at the plate and he mentioned to me, he says he didnt feel he was going to need a lot of rehab games," said Anthopoulos. "He just felt his timing was there. He said he faced Neil Wagner and (Roberto) Osuna, who were throwing hard." Anthopoulos pegged Monday in Seattle as a possible return date for Lind, who went on the disabled list on July 8 after playing almost a month with a fracture in his right foot, suffered on a foul ball on June 14 in Baltimore. Encarnacions Status Edwin Encarnacion is swinging a bat and running the bases at the Blue Jays complex in Dunedin, Florida. Anthopoulos pegged Encarnacions return for sometime on the next road trip, no later than the Chicago series but possibly as early as Seattle. The Jays visit the Mariners next Monday to Wednesday and the White Sox from a week Friday to Sunday. No Team Meeting Anthopoulos didnt feel it necessary to call his team together to explain why the ballclub was quiet at the trade deadline. "No, I dont think theres anything to address," said Anthopoulos. "I think I was asked about it that day and my response was I expect players to want to get better, to want to win. I wouldnt expect anything else. Id be more surprised if players came out and said, Wow, this is great, were so glad we didnt add any players." Jose Bautista and Casey Janssen were critical of the clubs decision not to make any improvements. Anthopoulos said there were no deals available which would have made the Blue Jays better, citing what would-be trade partners were asking in return. Cheap Baseball Braves Jerseys Cheap Baseball Marlins Jerseys Cheap Baseball Mets Jerseys Cheap Baseball Phillies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Nationals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cubs Jerseys Cheap Baseball Reds Jerseys Cheap Baseball Brewers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Pirates Jerseys Cheap Baseball Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Baseball Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rockies Jerseys Cheap Baseball Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Baseball Padres Jerseys Cheap Baseball Giants Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor