You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh

in Quasselecke 06.10.2018 08:52
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

Wayne Rooney has received backing from his manager and team-mates after he was booed by some England fans at Wembley on Saturday. Kelvin Herrera Jersey . The England captain started the 2-0 World Cup qualifying win over Malta in a midfield role alongside Jordan Henderson, despite being left on the bench for Manchester Uniteds last three matchesJeers were audible from some supporters at times during the match, but England caretaker manager Gareth Southgate jumped to the defence of Englands leading outfield appearance-maker, arguing he deserves praise for his approach to playing for his country. The criticism of him is at times unfair, he said.He ploughs on and plays with pride and captains his country with pride.I look back to John Terry, Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole. In their time with England they took an enormous amount of criticism and yet when you look at the number of caps they got they were the guys that kept turning out. Gareth Southgate backed his player They were the ones that really put themselves on the line when some other players would not put themselves forward in those moments and withdrew from squads when the going got tough.Those guys are the ones that desperately wanted to play for England again and again and put their neck on the block. I think Wayne falls into that category.The booing? I dont understand it but that seems to be the landscape and I have no idea how thats expected to help him.Rooneys Manchester United team-mate Jesse Lingard made his England debut in the game and admits he didnt hear the criticism from the fans.He insists his captain does not deserve to be booed and backed him to bounce back in Tuesdays visit to Slovenia. England interim manager Gareth Southgate praised Rooney after the match I cant really remember that to be honest, Lingard told Sky Sports.Its a shame and I dont think he deserves that. Hes done really well tonight and hopefully hell get his confidence back now and move on to the next game.I think he likes that role a lot. He dictates the play and everything goes through the midfield. I thought Henderson did very well tonight as well. They controlled the game and we got three points.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England 2-0 Malta England player ratings Frank White Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. Abraham Almonte Jersey . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.royalsteamproshop.com/Royals-Brandon-Moss-Kids-Jersey/ . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored.On the radio show today, the guys surprised them with a pair of tickets to the Leafs/Bruins game on April 3 and the chance to meet Joe Bowenn. Alex Gordon Jersey. Needless to say, they went nuts and even enjoyed a bro hug on the air. (Go about 6:30 in for the ticket giveaway.) Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor