Right-handed reliever Jumbo Diaz

in Quasselecke 30.09.2018 08:15
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars Kari Lehtonen left Saturday nights game with a head injury at 6:37 of the third period after the Minnesota Wilds Erik Haula ran into the goalie. Hank Aaron Jersey . Lehtonen lost his helmet as he fell back into the goal after the hard hit. "Obviously not good," Star coach Lindy Ruff said after Dallas 4-3 win. "Likelihood, its a concussion." In Lehtonens place, Tim Thomas made his Stars debut and stopped all six shots he faced. They acquired him from the Florida Panthers in a trade at Wednesdays deadline. Minnesota was leading 3-2 at the time. Haula received 15 minutes in penalties, a major for charging plus a game misconduct. Chipper Jones Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Bobby Cox Jersey . Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Tyler-Flowers-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U. CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Left-handed reliever Sean Marshall will have surgery on his left shoulder, which has bothered him for the last two seasons and repeatedly landed him on the disabled list. The Reds wont know how long hell be sidelined until doctors operate on the shoulder next Tuesday, manager Bryan Price said. Cincinnatis set-up man was on the disabled list twice last season with shoulder problems. He opened this season on the DL with a sore shoulder and was activated on April 19. He went on the 15-day disabled list last Saturday with more soreness. The Reds moved him to the 60-day DL on Friday. "There are some issues in there that arent going to get better through strengthening and stretching and inflammatory work," Price said. "He needs surgery to get those things corrected. Once he has the surgery, well have a better idea about a course of action and how long it will take before we can expect to see him again." The Reds also optioned left-hander Tony Cingrani to Triple-A Louisville on Friday and called up right-hander Jumbo Diaz before the start of their interleague series against the Toronto Blue jays. Cingrani is 2-8 with a 4.55 ERA in 11 starts and two relief appearances. He lost his spot in the rotation when Mat Latos returned from the disabled list and wasnt sharp in his two relief appearances. The left-hander has struggled since his stint on the disabled list because of a sore sshoulder earlier this season. Babe Ruth Jersey. The Reds are planning to use Cingrani out of the bullpen once he gets back in form. "With a healthy starting five, thats where Tony can help us best this year," Price said. "Weve seen him pitch very efficiently at times out of the bullpen." Right-handed reliever Jumbo Diaz was called up to take Cingranis spot. It will be his major league debut following 12 seasons and 340 appearances in the minors. The 30-year-old pitcher got up to 340 pounds last season, but reported to spring training at 278 pounds. He was the closer at Louisville hoping to finally get a promotion. "Sometimes, you have some thoughts (about quitting)," Diaz said. "You wake up and youre like, Im working hard every day and I dont get the call, but you have to fight it because you never know when the call is going to come. I said, If I keep working hard every day and playing hard every day, someday Im going to get the call." Teammates congratulated him on his long-awaited promotion when he walked into the clubhouse on Friday. "I was so excited," Diaz said. "I stopped and looked around and said, Oh, my God. This is what Ive been waiting for for a long time." Also on Friday, the Reds transferred right-hander Trevor Bell to the 60-day disabled list and reinstated right-hander Brett Marshall from the 60-day DL and optioned him to Louisville. Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Yankees Jerseys Cheap Rays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Athletics Jerseys Cheap Mariners Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor