all 12 games in which he played la

in Quasselecke 30.09.2018 04:45
von douhua2233 • 67 Beiträge

The Bills are being careful not to rush first-round quarterback Josh Allen onto the field Vincent Trocheck Jersey , content to let him open training camp as their third quarterback.

That’s partly for his own development, but perhaps as importantly because it’s unclear how protected he’d be.

The Bills have huge question marks up front this season, after the losses of center Eric Wood and guard Richie Incognito, and the trade of left tackle Cordy Glenn. And it’s something that running back LeSean McCoy can’t deny is an issue.

鈥淟osing Richie and Eric, I鈥檇 be lying if I told you it didn鈥檛 matter,鈥?McCoy said, via Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News. 鈥淪ome people might say that to kind of nip it in the bud and get it out of the way Womens Jaroslav Halak Jersey , but those guys are great players. Eric is very smart, intelligent, plays hard, he鈥檚 a veteran. He鈥檚 been in different scenarios and situations, so having that leadership is big. And we don鈥檛 have that because he鈥檚 gone.

鈥淧eople can say what they want about Richie, but he鈥檚 one of the best blockers I鈥檝e played with. He鈥檚 aggressive, which we all know Chris Kreider Jersey , and he鈥檚 tough, so I鈥檒l miss him, also. A lot of my best runs were behind him.

鈥淭hat鈥檚 one thing. The other part is guys got to step up. . . . We have some good backups and some guys competing for starting jobs, and that鈥檚 what the NFL is all about. I mean, who was Tom Brady before Tom Brady? He got an opportunity, he made the best of it. Everybody who has an opportunity has got to make the best of it.鈥?/p>

That is one way to look at it.

The Bills already had Dion Dawkins on hand to replace Glenn. They brought in veteran center Russell Bodine to replace Wood. They’ve moved Vlad Ducasse from right guard to Incognito’s spot on the left, and have an odd lot of young players and journeymen (like free agent pickup Marshall Newhouse) trying to fill in the cracks and create depth.

And Newhouse has been around long enough to know they can’t declare the question answered.

鈥淭hat would either be lying to yourself or lying to someone else Brendan Leipsic Jersey Kids ,鈥?Newhouse said. 鈥淭here鈥檚 a lot of reps that have to go into a line meshing together, so we鈥檙e not going to act like it takes no time at all. I might be sitting here, talking to you in late August, still saying that. But I have no doubt in my mind, based on the kind of guys that we have 鈥?the humility, the work ethic and the skill level 鈥?that we鈥檒l be closer than than we are now.鈥?/p>

That’s good, but they went into the offseason much worse Anthony Mantha Jersey , so there’s no way to know if they’ll be able to make up the ground lost.

Two people familiar with the situation say the New Orleans Saints and free-agent safety Kurt Coleman have agreed to terms of a three-year contract.

The people spoke to The Associated Press on Saturday on condition of anonymity because the roster move has not been announced.

The 29-year-old Coleman is an eight-year veteran out of Ohio State who played the past three seasons for Carolina.

He started in all 12 games in which he played last season and made 76 solo or assisted tackles. He also recovered a fumble.

Coleman joins a roster that includes safeties Vonn Bell and Marcus Williams, and his addition raises the prospects that fellow safety Kenny Vaccaro, who is set to become a free agent this offseason, won't return to New Orleans, where he began his career in 2013.

Authentic Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor