ers, the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant, A.J Gre

in Quasselecke 27.09.2018 16:29
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

CHITTAGONG, Bangladesh -- The first test between England and Bangladesh remains finely poised with Bangladesh requiring 33 runs with two wickets remaining to take the lead in the two-match series.Before bad light brought a premature end to the day, Bangladesh made 253-8, chasing 286 for victory after a seesaw battle on the fourth day.Sabbir Rahman remained not out on 59 and will be crucial for Bangladesh to secure its first victory against England.Rahman and Mushfiqur Rahim combined for an 87-run sixth-wicket partnership to raise the hope of a famous victory.Tomorrow if we bat 10-15 overs, we will get that target. We have to get in there, spend as much time as possible in the middle, Bangladesh coach Chandika Hathurusingha said.I am a bit disappointed that we could have been ahead of the game in the first innings, more than what we are now. We are chasing the lead that we conceded in the first innings.England fought back in the late afternoon and claimed three wickets for 11 runs to leave Bangladesh on 238-8, before Taijul Islam (11 not out) helped Rahman weather the storm to keep Bangladesh alive.The home side kept the target attainable, bowling England out for 240 in its second innings early Sunday. England survived just 4.2 overs to add 12 runs to its overnight total of 228-8.Ideally it would have been great to have finished the test match today, England fast bowler Stuart Broad said. From our point of view as a team, to go back to the hotel, get some rest, be refreshed for that first hour tomorrow. The batsmen have to play themselves in again. There has been quite a few wickets in that first hour every morning. We are not too disappointed to come off as a team. We have to make sure our intensity is very high.Bangladesh made an aggressive start with Imrul Kayes employing his feet well to neutralize the threat of spinners.He and Tamim Iqbal added a quick 35 before Iqbal was deceived by the turn and bounce on a Moeen Ali delivery and got an inside edge to short leg.Kayes and Mominul Haque then combined for 46 runs in just 10.2 overs, but Kayes fell two overs short of lunch as he top-edged a sweep on an Adil Rashid ball, with Joe Root at slip making the catch behind the wicketkeeper.Kayes sent the ball across the rope six times in his 61-ball knock.The visitors took the upper hand in the post-lunch session by taking three quick wickets.Offspinner Gareth Batty dealt a double in his consecutive overs after lunch to get England back on track. He won a video review to dismiss Mominul Haque for 27 and removed Mahmudullah, who took a review in vain, for 17.Just when Shakib Al Hasan appeared to take the side to safety, offspinner Ali again struck with a delivery that shaped in to take the inside edge of Shakib for 24.Rahman joined Rahim and counterattacked to put England bowlers in disarray. While Rahman was aggressive, Rahims approach was serene and Bangladesh regained control.Batty could only distract Rahim from his task when he got extra bounce to undo him, bringing an end to an 87-run partnership.Rahim batted for almost three hours and played 134 balls in his 39-run knock.Rahman by then hit three fours and two sixes to reach his maiden fifty off 76 balls but restrained himself as the day approached the business end.Stuart Broad, however, sent fuller-length deliveries perfectly to remove Mehedi Hasan (1) and Kamrul Islam (0).As England appeared to be heading for victory, Taijul Islam stood tall to aid Rahman in ending the day without any further loss.Offspinner Gareth Batty took 3-65. Fast bowler Stuart Broad (2-26) and offspinner Moeen Ali (2-60) claimed two wickets apiece. Jose Abreu Jersey . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Yoan Moncada Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/Customized/ .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Ron Santo Jersey . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Nicky Delmonico Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night.Josh Norman appears to have taken a fresh swipe at Odell Beckham Jr after leaving the New York Giants star out of his list of top five wide receivers. Beckham Jr received a one-game ban after repeated on-field confrontations with Carolina cornerback Norman in last seasons 38-35 home loss to the Panthers.Referring to their physical encounter, Norman said afterwards: I hope I pulled back the mask on who this guy really is. Odell Beckham and Josh Norman clashed during last season A string of gravity-defying catches have raised the profile of Beckham Jr, but the highly-rated 23-year-old was a glaring omission from Normans list of top-five wide receivers. Norman named Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons, Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant, A.J Green from the Cincinnati Bengals, and current team-mate Kelvin Benjamin. I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five. Josh Norman When asked about Beckham Jrs absence, he told NFL Total Access: This is my top five, alright? I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five.So this is what I see. If he wants to get up there, do something to show me. Shoot, man, I played it, I saw it. I dont know, I just didnt think that. But hes working there. I think hes definitely a top 10. Hess working in the top-five bracket.dddddddddddd Maybe if I play him again, hell show me different. Beckham Jr and Norman had an eventful showdown during the last NFL season The feuding pair have since aired their grievances again on social media as Beckham Jr tweeted: That boy should thank me for all Ive done for you !!! Your welcome tho ... Lol.Norman quickly fired back: @Obj_3 As your boy @Drake would say trigger finger turn to Twitter fingers huh? Im not Guna sub Tweet you Ima @ You. So wassup?Click on the video above to see Norman name his top five wide receivers. Also See: Ins and Outs Live Which NFL rules could change NFL Video NFL on Sky Sports Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor