home, he saaid.ddddddddddddIn one oth

in Quasselecke 27.09.2018 16:24
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Wayne Gretzky and Bobby Orr traveled to see a hyped first matchup between Auston Matthews and Connor McDavid. They got a show from Nazem Kadri instead.Kadri got his second goal of the game in overtime, lifting the Toronto Maple Leafs over the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Tuesday night.Matthews and McDavid were scoreless in the first showdown of the last two No. 1 overall picks. McDavid, from nearby Richmond Hill, Ontario, played his first NHL game in Toronto, and the game had enough hype to bring in legends Gretzky and Orr to watch.Kadri claimed he missed all the buildup.To be honest with you I dont know what people were talking about before the game, he said. I was just focused on my matchup and my assignment and just doing whatever I can to help the team win.Kadri won it on the first shift of overtime, eluding McDavids pursuit before beating Cam Talbot. The Leafs 26-year-old top line center has five goals in 10 games. He needed 27 games and almost two months (Dec. 5) to get there last season.His line also managed to hold McDavid off the scoreboard.He can embarrass you when he gets time and space so I just tried to limit that from him and just stay on top of him as much as I could, Kadri said.Hes a good player, McDavid said of Kadri. He played me hard. Good for him.Frederik Andersen had 44 saves for Toronto and Ben Smith also scored. The Leafs have won three of four games at home this season.Edmonton has dropped two in a row for the first time this season. Anton Lander and Darnell Nurse scored and Talbot stopped 28 shots.McDavids line was burned for the first goal of the game 89 seconds into the first period, with Kadri striking for an early lead.After hitting a pair of posts, the Oilers got on the board with 31 seconds left in the first. The action was driven by 25-year-old fourth line fireplug Tyler Pitlick, who stole the puck behind the Toronto goal and found Lander open in front.McDavid had his chances, rushing down the right side at one point and then flipping a backhand attempt on Andersen. McDavid had four shots on goal in nearly 23 minutes.Leafs coach Mike Babcock was surprised at how much Oilers coach Todd McLellan, his former assistant in Detroit, used McDavid. The Leafs coach thought McDavid wore down as the night wore on.I was never expecting the guy to play that much, Babcock said. Hes a good player and all that, but so is (Ryan) Nugent-Hopkins.Matthews, meanwhile, generated some opportunities after a quiet first period, including a few good looks on setups from NHL rookie of the month for October William Nylander. Matthews finished with six shots.Smith put the Leafs in front 2-1 early into the second frame. Nurse lost sight of Smith as he crashed the net.Nurse beat Anderson high glove side for a goal near the midway point of the third period that tied it 2-2.Game notes McDavid and Matthews saw the ice against one another only sparingly over two periods, though more so in the final frame. Matthews, the first overall pick one year after McDavid, described the meeting as just another game on Tuesday morning.UP NEXTOilers: Play at the New York Rangers on Thursday night.Maple Leafs: Play at the Buffalo Sabers on Thursday night. Borussia Dortmund Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Omer Toprak Jersey . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Marcel-Schmelzer-Jersey/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Marwin Hitz Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Blank Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Warriors young gun Tui Lolohea has been reinstated to the starting line-up and at fullback for Saturdays NRL home match against Penrith.The 21-year-old has started from the pine in three of his sides past four games, playing 32 minutes in last weeks golden-point loss to the Raiders in Canberra.He reclaims his position at No.1 from David Fusitua, who moves to the centres in place of Blake Ayshford.Warriors assistant coach Andrew Webster says the rising NRL star had made a positive impression in his substitute appearance in Canberra.He can play anywhere in the backline at a really high level and hes certainly had plenty of experience at fullback in his short time in the NRL, Webster said.I think hes going to be great for us.Lolohea, who is expected to replace the departing Thomas Leuluai at five-eighth next season, said last week that speculation linking him with a move away was false.He said he wanted to spend the rest of his career at Mt Smart Stadium.I see this as my home, he saaid.ddddddddddddIn one other change, Ben Matulino will start in the front row alongside Queensland forward Jacob Lillyman.James Gavet drops to the bench.Saturdays match marks the Warriors first on New Zealand soil for four matches, following the bye and consecutive golden-point losses to Manly in Perth and the Raiders.The Panthers came out victorious in their last encounter with the Warriors, winning 30-18 in their nominally home match in Christchurch.The two sides have won eight matches apiece in their head-to-head at Mt Smart, while the Panthers have are ahead 21-15 overall, with one draw.Warriors: Tuimoala Lolohea, Ken Maumalo, David Fusitua, Solomone Kata, Manu Vatuvei, Thomas Leuluai, Shaun Johnson, Jacob Lillyman, Issac Luke, Ben Matulino, Bunty Afoa, Ryan Hoffman (capt), Simon Mannering. Res: Jazz Tevaga, Sam Lisone, James Gavet, Blake Ayshford. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor