a fan tossed a stuffed animal to Bouchard

in Quasselecke 27.09.2018 07:59
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

With both Russell Wilson and Dree Brees on bye weeks, NFL fantasy expert Adam Rank has a surprise candidate to add to your roster at quarterback. Nick Castellanos Jersey . Rank also looks at the best waiver wire targets, and which big names to drop going into week five. Rank says that keeping faith with Odell Beckham Jr is a must. The New York Giants wide receiver is yet to score a touchdown this season, and had just three receptions for 23 yards against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday. Rank believes that this weeks match up - the Giants take on the Green Bay Packers - suits Beckham because of a weak Packers secondary. NFL fantasy football expert Adam Rank looks at who to pick up on the waiver wire ahead of week fives NFL action Despite a 500 yard passing week which saw Matt Ryan lead all quarterbacks in week four, Rank recommends sitting the Atlanta Falcons captain. The Falcons take on the Denver Broncos on Sunday night, live on Sky Sports 2 from 9:00pm. Adam Rank looks at which players are hot property and which players should be avoided heading into week five of the NFL fantasy football season A sleeper to watch could be Chicago Bears wide receiver Eddie Royal, according to Rank. Royal had 111 yards and a touchdown against the Detroit Lions and has emerged as one of Brian Hoyers favourite targets.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: NFL week four highlights Neil Reynolds Pick Six WATCH: Sunday Blitz NFL week four round-up Sparky Anderson Jersey . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks. Travis Wood Jersey . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. http://www.tigersgearshop.com/Tigers-Leonys-Martin-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. PARIS -- Eugenie Bouchard reached her second straight Grand Slam semifinal Tuesday as she defeated Spains Carla Suarez Navarro 7-6 (4), 2-6, 7-5 at the French Open. However, fellow Canadian Milos Raonic came up short in his bid to reach the mens final four at Roland Garros, dropping a 7-5, 7-6 (5), 6-4 decision to Novak Djokovic of Serbia. Earlier this year, Bouchard reached the Australian Open semifinal but lost to eventual champion Li Na of China. The 20-year-old from Westmount, Que., will next meet Russias Maria Sharapova after the 2012 champion beat Spains Garbine Muguruza 1-6, 7-5, 6-1. "Im very content with a win like this," said Bouchard. "It was a battle throughout. She played very well especially on long points. "The last set was key for me. Im really excited to be playing Sharapova in a big match here." Bouchard won the first set in an hour, but dropped the second after losing her last two service games. Suarez Navarro jumped out to a 4-1 lead in the third set before the 18th-seeded Canadian fought back with a key break and service holds. "I wouldnt say I surprised myself, no," said Bouchard. "Ive come back in matches before. Tennis can be like that, a bit up and down. I just really tried to forget about what the score was or anything and just tried to play the right way, you know. "Once I started going for my shots a little bit more it started working better. The third set it was just a really cool atmosphere I think for both of us to be playing like that. Even if I was down 5-2 or 4-1 in the third, (I didnt) worry too much -- keep going, keep going, keep going, and it paid off in the end." Bouchard earned a match point but double-faulted. She put a backhand long on a second chance before clinching victory after two hours 22 minutes when her opponent came up short on a return. Bouchard finished with 46 winners, 38 unforced errors and breaks on six of 14 chances. Djokovic, meanwhile, is a six-time major champion but he still needs to win the French Open to complete a career Grand Slam. He reached the semifinals at Roland Garros the last four years, but only made one final, losing to Rafael Nadal in 2012. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 21 aces but converted only one of two break opportunities in the match, which also lasted two hours 22 minutes. Raonic, the first Canadian man to reach a Grand Slam singles quarter-final in the post-1968 Open era, stalled in the third set but managed to break Djokovic as the second seed was serving for victory at 5-2. Djokovic closed it out two games later when a Raonic forehand sailed wide. The last Canadian to reach a mens singles semifinals at a Grand Slam was William Johnston at the 1923 US Championships. Robert Powell (Wimbledon, 1908) is the only oother Canadian to reach a mens singles semifinal. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys. In mixed doubles, Torontos Daniel Nestor and French partner Kristina Mladenovic dropped a 6-3, 1-6, 10-3 quarter-final decision to third seeds Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan and Brazils Bruno Soares. Sharapova, a four-time Grand Slam winner, has won both of her previous matches against Bouchard, including a second-round match last year in Paris. Following the tradition begun in Melbourne earlier this year, a fan tossed a stuffed animal to Bouchard and she took it to her on-court television interview. Former French player Fabrice Santoro then insisted on taking a photo with Bouchard as the crowd cheered. Bouchard is the third Canadian woman to reach the Roland Garros quarter-finals after Carling Bassett-Seguso (1984, 1986) and Helen Kelesi (1988, 1989). Bouchard and Bassett-Seguso are the only players to reach the semifinals at a Grand Slam (Bassett-Seguso, 1984 US Open). Sharapova, meanwhile, started slow Tuesday by dropping four of her first five games. She then started to land her shots and her serves with more consistency and won nine of the last 10 games. Muguruza, who was playing in a Grand Slam quarter-final for the first time in her career, eliminated defending champion Serena Williams in the second round. Sharapova lost in the semifinals at Roland Garros in 2011, then won the title a year later to complete a career Grand Slam. She lost in last years final to Williams. "It was so tough losing in the final last year, being the defending champion," Sharapova said. "This year, to come back, I have the extra motivation to go further, and to be back on (this) stage is a really nice feeling." Sharapova opened her match with a double fault, the first of eight in the match. And she lost 15 of the first 20 points. But even though Sharapova held in the fifth game, she was broken again, this time at love, to lose the first set. Things changed rather quickly in the second set. At 1-1, Sharapova finally broke, with some help from Muguruza. The unseeded Spaniard, ranked 35th in the world, double-faulted twice in a row to give Sharapova her second break point of the match. The tall Russian converted when Muguruza sent a backhand long. Although Sharapova was broken again in the set, again with a double fault, she started to hold serve more easily while giving Muguruza more trouble while receiving. By the time the third set started, Sharapova was moving Muguruza all over the court, landing her forehands and backhands easily. The only hiccup came in the fourth game, when Muguruza had five break points but couldnt convert any of them. "That was one of the most important games," Sharapova said. "After I won that game, I certainly gained more confidence." Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor