s herself as more Punk Lolita

in Quasselecke 26.09.2018 03:09
von zhouyueyue • 1.061 Beiträge

"
MOSCOW Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 Nere , May 11 (Xinhua) -- A vital match between St. Petersburg 's Zenit and Moscow's Dynamo was forced to stop after hundreds of fans broke onto the pitch on Sunday.

The Russian Football Premier League match was halted at the 87th minute when Zenit fans flooded into an area behind the goalpost and then onto the pitch with Moscow leading at 4-2.

Referee Sergei Ivanov took the players away to the changing rooms. It was reported that a Zenit fan beat up Dynamo player Vladimir Granat.

Alexander Meitin, Russian Premier League's Security Director, said he was speechless when watching the match on television.

""We shall investigate. So far we are gathering information. Horrible story,"" the Interfax news agency quoted him as saying.

It was not the first stop during the game. On the 73rd minute after Dynamo scored the fourth goal fans lit up some of smoke grenades, which significantly reduced visibility at the Petrovsky Stadium in St. Petersburg.

It was not clear whether the final score would be 4-2 or the hosts would receive a technical defeat.

Zenit is facing a fine of between 100,000 and 500,000 rubles (2 Scarpe Uomo Air Max 97 OG GS Nere , 850 U.S. dollars - 14,300 dollars) and holding between one and five matches either on a neutral pitch or without spectators.

"

by Jon Day

TOKYO, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Once upon a time the word cute or " kawaii" in Japanese language and culture referred to an aesthetic that was deemed by the masses to posses the qualities of beauty and refinement. But fast forward to modern-day Japan, the word has become so pervasive that it can be used to describe anything from Chihuahua's dressed in doggy Chanel clothes and being pushed around in baby buggies, to the way a young lady has applied her eyeliner, or even to express the delight found in the way soft- scoop ice cream that is artfully decorated with strawberry sauce- shaped heart marks.

But, however the word is applied Air Max 97 Summit White Uomo Scarpe Nike , one thing is for sure, in Japan being kawaii in any of its standard, trendy or outright bizarre manifestations is a good thing. To many, in fact, there's no greater compliment than being called or having something about your person, referred to as being "kawaii" and this refers to both men and women.

Such is the deep-rooted love of all things kawaii in Japan, that its constant evolution 2017 Donne Uomo Air Max Flair Scarpe Bianche , particularly in the fashion world, is more science than culture and in Harajuku in Tokyo -- the universe 's spiritual home of all things "kawaii" -- to the uninitiated, kawaii fashion, usually a sub-genre or reinterpretation of one of the many Lolita fashion sub-genres, is just a "quirk" of Japanese fashion and for tourists the chance to snap a pic of something far- removed from wherever they've hailed from.

Take the Gothic Lolita style for instance, which has borrowed heavily from more traditional eastern as well as Victorian Gothic style; comprising knee-length black skirts worn over ruffled petticoats for added volume, lace-trimmed white blouses with ruffled collars and cuffs for the Victorian effect 2017 Uomo Air Max Flair Scarpe Nere Grigie , knee-length boots with optional ripped stockings and sometimes finished with bonnets and a parasol to ensure the edgy look is still "kawaii," -- to the untrained eye, odd, to the fashionists an expression of " self."

"I hang out in Harajuku most weekends and as much as I can when I'm not at school because it's not like Japan here, it's a different world; it's a world that we have created for people like us," Sae, 17 2017 Donne Air Max Flair Scarpe Rosa , a senior high school student, told Xinhua recently through her mesmerizing, yet clearly fake green eyes.

"When I was younger, I preferred the Sweet Lolita style, cause it's more girly and childish and it made me feel really pretty and innocent, like I'd be young forever and never grow up. I used to where a lot of pink pastels and lace and always wear lace socks or stockings under my ruffled skirt."

"My pink 6-inch platform shoes completed my transformation, as a I felt so tall. But of course I carried a pink parasol puma rihanna nere , even if the sun wasn't out, just so everyone could see how super-cute I was," Sae, who said she plans to study veterinary science in university once she's finished school, said.

Clearly over her Sweet Lolita phase and looking distinctly more edgy in her gothic-inspired outfit and dark-hued makeup, Sae and her friend Chie said they're in no way rebels, as they're sometimes vilified as being in the media puma rihanna bianche , nor are they "freeters" - - young Japanese with no jobs, who don't study and spend most of their time on the streets, although still rely on handouts from their parents.

Chie, in fact, a year older than Sae, who describes herself as more Punk Lolita than Gothic Lolita, is something of a mathematics prodigy who not only tutors younger students at her school to pass the high school entrance exam puma rihanna rosa , also plays mahjong at an advanced level and while gambling is illegal in Japan, confesses to have taken the odd guy or two for a ride.

"They assume because I'm cute, have long eyelashes, wear my hair in pony tails and speak in a high-pitched voice -- probably more so when I was into Sweet Lolita-Decora fusion fashion, and my entire baby pink outfits were decorated in tons of cute accessories, so you could hardly see my bag or shirt or anything -- that I must be dumb."

"If I told them which high school I went to, or which university I was likely to attend nike air max plus nere , they'd have been utterly surprised. So with mahjong booming for younger players like me, it 's kind of easy for me to dupe these old suckers!" she said giggling.

For Sae's part she likes the attention, but knows it's more of a hobby and way to spend her pocket money than a fixed lifestyle, and while she's happy to stop and have her picture taken by foreigners and sometimes poses at the "Lolita bridge" between Harajuku station and Meiji Shrine just next door -- so named for the gathering of hundreds of Lolitas of all descriptions on a Sunday afternoon -- is quick to dismis. Wholesale Jerseys China http://www.wholesalejerseyssoccerforcheap.com/ Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor