The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past

in Quasselecke 22.09.2018 08:18
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Evan Turner hit the winning basket at the buzzer and scored 29 points to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 121-120, overtime win over the Brooklyn Nets on Friday night. Frank Gore 49ers Jersey . Paul Pierce hit a 3-pointer with 16.9 seconds left in OT to give the Nets the short-lived lead. Turner, sensational all game, drove past a pair of defenders and tossed up the last-gasp shot. The ball bounced three times around the rim before it dropped through the net. After a brief review, the bucket stood, Turner was mobbed by his teammates and the Sixers snapped a seven-game losing streak. Thaddeus Young scored 25 points for the Sixers, and Michael Carter-Williams had 15 points and 10 assists. Alan Anderson had a season-high 26 points for the Nets, Pierce scored 24 with 10 rebounds, and Deron Williams had 17 points and 14 assists. Brooklyn grabbed a 115-113 lead early in OT after Turner and Pierce swapped 3-pointers. Carter-Williams hit two free throws for a 116-115 lead, then had the assist to Young in front of Brooklyns bench on a 3-pointer with 2:02 left. The 76ers missed three shots on the same possession, setting up Pierces clutch 3, Brooklyns 15th of the game. Turned out, the Sixers had one last dramatic shot of their own. Turners 13th basket of the game was his biggest of the season, and he was mobbed on the court by a Sixers team buried well below .500. Carter-Williams returned after a seven-game absence because of a skin infection and teamed with Tony Wroten in the backcourt for an effective 1-2 punch. Wroten scored 19 points. Thanks to OT, the Sixers finished with season highs in field goals (51) and assists (36). Mirza Teletovic hit 6 3s and scored 18 points for the Nets. Brook Lopez had 22 points. The Nets played without veterans Joe Johnson (personal reasons) and Kevin Garnett (rest). Without their veterans, the Nets missed twice on one of the final possessions of regulation and the Sixers grabbed the rebound. Philadelphia rookie coach Brett Brown called timeout with 21.1 seconds left, setting up Carter-Williams drive down the lane. He beat Williams to the basket, but ended with a wild misfire on a left-handed layup over Lopez. Brooklyn grabbed the rebound and called timeout. Williams missed at the horn over Youngs outstretched arm to send it into OT. Neither team could break away in the fourth. Young hit a mid-range jumper from the top of the key with 1:58 left for a 107-106 lead. Anderson snatched it right back on two free throws -- a lopsided edge for the Nets. The Nets made 21 of 30 free throws; the 76ers just 10 of 15. Turner, who made his first eight shots from the floor, hit only the front end on a pair of attempts, but tied the game 108-all. The Nets struggled to build a small lead for most of the quarter. They botched an alley-oop and Williams had the ball slip out of his hands on a layup attempt. Still, all five starters hit double-digit scoring in regulation, and Williams had a double-double. Anderson, who averages only 8.0 points, connected on a pair of 3s during a 10-1 run late in the third that sent the Nets into the fourth with an 83-82 lead. Johnson made 10 3-pointers, most in the NBA this season, and scored a season-high 37 points in the Nets 130-94 victory over the Sixers on Monday night. With Johnson out, Teletovic took over as Brooklyns 3-point ace, hitting five in the first half against one of the worst-defending teams in the league. He nearly did as much damage alone from 3-point range as the Sixers did as a team. NOTES: Wroten has started all games Carter-Williams has missed this season. ... There were 31 lead changes and 21 ties. Frank Gore Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. Jimmie Ward Jersey .com) - The St. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/ . The Goldeyes (10-7) lost 4-1 to the Saltdogs (8-9) Sunday afternoon before 5,834 sizzling fans at Shaw Park. The loss drops Winnipegs record to 3-4 during this past weeks seven-game homestand.MELBOURNE, Australia - The injuries mounted at the Australian Open on Tuesday, although for the most part, players coped with the oppressive heat. No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Despite temperatures reaching 42 Celsius (108 Fahrenheit) during the afternoon and a hot breeze gusting over Melbourne Park for most of the day, none of the withdrawals were apparently linked to the temperatures. Isner retired from his match against Slovakias Martin Klizan with a lingering ankle injury that he said got progressively worse at the Hopman Cup event in Perth and a tournament he won in Auckland, New Zealand, over the past two weeks. "I know movement is not the best part of my game," the 2.08-meter (6-foot-10) American said, "but at a certain point Ive got to be able to move without pain and I wasnt able to do that today." He withdrew before last years Australian Open with an injury, as well. "I thought I had a good shot at playing this match and winning this match and I pulled out," he said. "I could have done the same last year, but I went home." The other seeded player in his section of the draw, Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany, withdrew before his scheduled first-round match agaainst Slovenian Aljaz Bedene with a left hamstring injury. Weston Richburg Jersey. He was replaced in the draw by Frenchman Stephane Robert, a lucky loser from qualifying, who defeated Bedene to reach the second round. Hometown favourite Bernard Tomic later retired with a left leg injury after losing the first set against top-seeded Rafael Nadal 6-4, much to the astonishment of the Rod Laver Arena crowd, who initially booed him. "It was very difficult for me to say sorry to the crowd," he said. "I dont think they quite knew what was wrong with me." Tomic suffered the injury in training on Monday. Czech veteran Radek Stepanek also retired from his match against Slovenian Blaz Kavcic with a neck injury while leading 7-6 (3), 6-4, 1-6, 0-2 after nearly three hours of play. A few other players struggled in the heat on Tuesday, but finished their matches. Canadian qualifier Frank Dancevic said he blacked out during his 7-6 (12), 6-3, 6-4 loss to No. 27-seeded Benoit Paire of France. Dancevic, who required medical attention during the second set, questioned the wisdom of not suspending matches during the torridly hot conditions. "I dont think its fair to anybody, to the players, to the fans, to the sport when you see players pulling out of matches and passing out," he said. "I think its definitely hazardous to be out there. Its dangerous." Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor