People don't believe, they don't know what to do. Co

in Quasselecke 20.09.2018 08:43
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

People don't believe, they don't know what to do. Connaught others must be honest, first of all, they must be honest. Integrity is like a seed buried in the bottom of your heart. The more credibility you have, the more people will be welcomed and the seeds in your heart will gradually sprout and bloom Marlboro Menthol 100S, full of flowers, full of fragrance! I went to the market with my dad, Dad was going to buy a table and gave me five yuan to let me wait for him to buy bowl of dumplings in the dumpling shop in front Marlboro Lights. When Dad left, I sipped a boss to come to the bowl of dumplings! Ok, a clear cry, I turned and looked back at the boss. A blue dress, a smirk, a narrow, diffuse face filled with the integrity of the customer! I waited for a while in the seat, and the boss acted with a bowl of dumplings in front of me and said: Slow use. I immediately picked up the dumplings and sipped it. It was delicious. I forgot my father! When I almost drunk Cigarette Online, my father shouted home! I ignored the dumplings and rushed to the position of my father Newport Cigarettes Coupons. I was too many people to squeeze out, but I forgot to pay the dumplings. How do I squeeze back? Still forget? What should I do? this time, I remembered my mother's sentence: Son, in the future, be a person with integrity so that you can reach a wider range of friends to gain a foothold in society! I think about the boss's honest face. I decided that I have to go back and give him money anyway. This is the book of honesty and goodness. It is not easy to say that people do small business Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. So I quickly ran back and couldn't care for my father's shouting and couldn't care about the crowd on the road, just thinking about giving money to the boss! I rushed to the boss and panted. I braved the hot sweat and said to the boss: "Give, boss, money. The boss smiled and seemed to understand. Sticking out the rough covered with flour. The hand took over 5 yuan and said: The fine tradition of our Chinese celebrities can be the way home, I carefully thought about the value of integrity and his value. Suddenly I feel that my mood is particularly comfortable, just like the flower of honesty has bloomed in my heart!

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor