The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of

in Quasselecke 20.09.2018 08:29
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

ABBOTSFORD, B. Cheap Chelsea Jersey .C. -- Ben Street and Joni Ortio continue to carry the Abbotsford Heat night in, night out. Ortio picked up his American Hockey League-leading 11th victory and Street scored his team-high 14th of the season in the Heats 5-2 win over the San Antonio Rampage Saturday night. Street is the reigning AHL player of the month and has 21 points in his last 14 games. Ortio, meanwhile, made 28 saves and was the games first star. "Were obviously very confident with Joni and hes very confident," said Heat head coach Troy Ward. "We feel if we are out of position, not in a proper posture that wed like to be in, defensively, we feel hes had our back. He had another strong performance. He had to make some critical saves at critical times." That included a five-on-three and a four-on-three. "I cant say enough about Joni," said Brett Olson, who had two assists on the night. "Hes been our backbone. Hes making saves when hes not supposed to make them and hes making saves when he should. So that helps, especially on the penalty kill. On the five-on-three he made a heck of an effort to get across but they made a nice play. But every other save hes made, some of them have been pretty miraculous." Though the Rampage did score two power play goals, the Heat were definite winners on special teams, going 2 for 3 Saturday and 5 for 11 over the weekend sweep of the Rampage. "Everyone is in sync right now," said Olson. Ortio gave his teammates credit as well, though. "It was huge killing off that four-on-three in the first period, with huge blocks from Street and (John) Ramage there," said the Finnish netminder. "We must have blocked like 20 something shots tonight and that makes my job a lot easier. Sometimes I havent got a clue where the puck goes." Mark Cundari scored the eventual winner and had an assist while Ben Hanowski, Markus Granlund and Max Reinhart also tallied for Abbotsford (19-6-2). John Matsumoto and Bobby Butler replied for San Antonio (10-12-2) while Dov Grumet-Morris made 21 saves. The Heat drew first blood with a power play goal at 8:42 of the first period. Cundaris point shot was stopped by Grumet-Morris but Hanowski was there to jam the puck past the sprawling goalie for his ninth of the season. The Rampage tied the game with a power-play goal of their own in the first period. While failing to get much in the way of chances on the two-man advantage, they scored just after the initial penalty expired. Denny Urban fed it down low to Joey Crabb at the side of the net, who quickly fed a cross-crease pass to Matsumoto at the far post. The Ottawa native waited for Ortio to go down before roofing the puck for his fifth goal of the campaign. Street put the Heat back on top with only 28 seconds to play in the second period after taking a chip pass from Max Reinhart in full stride and quickly firing the rolling puck past Grumet-Morris. "The difference this weekend was getting goals at critical times, and who better to get it than Ben Street," said Ward. "If you look at our team, and who looks like a real man out there, its Ben compared to the rest. His posture, his shift to shift consistency, and hes just as good with the puck as he is without it." Cundari gave the Heat a two-goal cushion with a one-timer from the point that beat Grumet-Morris through the five-hole. "They over-committed and Mark was able to step into it and put a good one on net," said Olson, who teed up the defencemans slap shot. "Josh Jooris did a great job screening in front - I dont think the goalie saw it. A good play off the face-off; Hanowskis been doing great on the draws on the left side." Butler beat Ortio top corner from the top of the circle with just over four minutes remaining to bring the Rampage within one goal. But then Granlund picked up his 10th of the season with 1:36 to play, extending his point streak to nine games and Reinhart added an empty netter for his fifth of the year. "We had a better emotional response to the game," said Ward. "At times I felt we were in control of the game and like any game at this level there were times we were not. We had better shift consistency; we didnt have a lot of holes. The even keeled-ness is one of their biggest strength as a team. Theyre never too high and never too low." Olivier Giroud Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. Gary Cahill Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Pedro-Jersey/ . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets.SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Sacramento Kings general manager Pete DAlessandro stepped to the microphone and talked about how a franchise that was in disarray a little more than 18 months ago when owner Vivek Ranadive bought the team has been stabilized with new leadership, a change in culture and the start of a new arena.DAlessandro then explained why the coach who was a part of that whole process had been fired.The Kings fired Michael Malone just 24 games into his second season with the team over philosophical differences over the teams style of play.It wasnt about wins and losses, DAlessandro said Monday. I dont really care what our record was. Its really about who we want to be, what we want our identity to be as a team.DAlessandro called Malone a great defensive coach and said this was the right time to make a change to bring in a coach who can take the team to the next level.He said he wants the Kings to play a more free-wheeling offence, which was so successful for the franchise in the early 2000s.Philosophically we needed to make a decision, DAlessandro said. What are we going to do, how are we going to play.Malone went 39-67 after being hired in June 2013 by Ranadive. Malone was hired before DAlessandro in what was considered an unusual order of events. DAlessandro said his decision to come to Sacramento was an endorsement of Malone but now he will get the opportunity to hire his own coach.The Kings went 28-54 in Malones first season and missed the playoffs for an eighth straight year. This season got off to a better start with the team winning nine of its first 14 games.But the Kings have fallen into a tailspin after star centre DeMarcus Cousins was sidelined with viral meningitis. Sacramento has lost seven of nine games without Cousins and is tied for 10th in the Western Conference with an 11-13 record.I would be lying if I said I didnt feel that it was partially my fault, Cousins said. In reality it isnt, but me personally I feel like it is. Eduardo Jersey. Me being out, us losing some games. I feel like I played a part in it.Cousins practiced Monday and is still day to day. The team will play its first game under interim coach Tyrone Corbin on Tuesday night at home against Oklahoma City.One of Malones biggest successes was the way he got the most out of Cousins, an ultra-talented big man whose emotions often got the best of him before Malones arrival last year.Cousins said he was surprised when he found out the news late Sunday night on Twitter.Who wasnt? I think this surprised everybody, he said. Usually with situations like this, you kind of know its about to happen. This just happened.DAlessandro will not commit to Corbin lasting the rest of the season, saying only that he will have the full support of the organization. Corbin went 112-146 in three-plus seasons as coach of the Utah Jazz and was not offered a contract after last season.Corbin began to implement change at his first practice Monday.Its difficult for players to change mid-stride, Corbin said. You have to not confuse them and get them thinking. Where we have ideas about changes and things, we have to gradually get those changes so theyre not thinking too much out there on the floor.The firing is the first major setback in Ranadives tenure. He was welcomed as a saviour when he bought the team from the Maloof family in 2013 and prevented the team from moving to Seattle.The Kings have already broken ground on a $477 million arena that is expected to open downtown for the 2016-17 season. But he has been unable so far to reverse the losing trend that followed a stretch of eight straight playoff berths.The message is were not done, DAlessandro said. Were going to keep doing everything there is. Were going to keep making tough decisions. Thats what were here for.DAlessandro said assistant coach Chris Jent mutually agreed with the team to also step down. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor