Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six

in Quasselecke 20.09.2018 08:29
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

LONDON -- Milos Raonic defeated wild-card entry Nick Kyrgios of Australia 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) Wednesday to become the first Canadian man in more than 100 years to reach the Wimbledon semifinals. Andre Schurrle Jersey . Raonic finished the contest with his 39th ace on his fourth match point, earning a semifinal matchup against seven-time champion Roger Federer. "Ive always wanted to play well here, to change my luck around like this is pretty special. Its another step forward," Raonic said. "My goal is to be the best in the world and this is one of the steps you have to take toward that goal Its what I dream of -- achieving on the big stage." The 144th-ranked Kyrgios, who upset Rafael Nadal in the fourth round on Tuesday, was attempting to become the first wild card to make the semifinals at a Grand Slam since Goran Ivanisevic at Wimbledon in 2001. Raonic is the first Canadian mens singles player to reach the semifinals at a Grand Slam since William Johnston at the 1923 U.S. Championships. The last Canadian man to reach the Wimbledon semis was Robert Powell in 1908. Raonic has not beaten Federer in four career matches, including a three-set Federer win at a 2012 grass-court event in Halle, Germany. Their only Grand Slam matchup was at the fourth round of the 2013 Australian Open, where Federer won in straight sets. "This will be another big challenge for me, one that Ill relish," Raonic said. "I want to put myself out there in these positions. Ill give my all and well see what happens." Federer moved on to the semifinal with a 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-4 win over fellow Swiss Stan Wawrinka. Sergio Gomez Jersey . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Eric Oelschlagel Jersey . His stated reason for abruptly resigning as head coach of Canadas Olympic womens hockey team was he felt there were doubts about his ability to coach the team to Olympic gold in February. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Omer-Toprak-Jersey/ . The 19-year-old from Westmount, Que., was edged 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by third-seeded Alize Cornet of France. Cornet broke Bouchard twice in the last set and saved six break points in the three-hour match.The Big Man finished 1-3 in Week 3, dropping to 5-7 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now the CFL on TSN analyst is back with his picks for Week 4, including predictions for a surprising matchup of undefeateds in Winnipeg, and the Redblacks first ever home game. Edmonton Eskimos at Winnipeg Blue Bombers The best team in the West is Calgary. They have had two dominate wins; first beating Montreal 29-8 and then making it look easy over Toronto, 34-15. But the second best team in the West will be determined Thursday night in Winnipeg. With the Bombers you sense their confidence is genuine and real. Twice they have had to play excellent pressure response football that netted fourth quarter wins due to Drew Willy. And I dont discount the two defensive touchdowns in their game against the Alouettes as luck, both were a defence forcing a mistake than benefiting from one. This will be their best test yet because as confident as Winnipeg is, Edmonton is their equal in that mentality. I dont expect Adarius Bowman to score three touchdowns Thursday night as he did last Friday, but he will be a problem for Winnipeg. Another problem for Winnipeg will be pass protection. Drew Willy took some serious hits in the Montreal game, the second week in a row that protecting the quarterback was an issue. All logic says Edmonton wins, but logic does not play, it only influences. 24,000 fans followed by 27,000 fans the next week, the Blue Bombers need 30,000 fans to win on Thursday. Bombers win. Toronto Argonauts at Ottawa Redblacks If Toronto had beat Calgary last Saturday I would pick Ottawa to win their first CFL game this week, but they didnt so I cant. The pressure will be on Toronto to do what they did after their loss to the Roughriders: respond with excellence, and they should. The atmosphere at TD Place Stadium should be exceptional as it is another new beginning for an Ottawa team that wants to create new, positive history. But, after an offensive possession or two, that is diffused and it becomes about football only, not what is happening in the stadium. This one will be close as Ricky Ray will play at a higher level and Henry Burris will want to put on a show at home. Marius Wolf Jersey. But only 11 points scored last week in Edmonton has to be a concern. The best player for the Redblacks is Chevon Walker. He runs as fast as he flashed success when he was a Hamilton Tiger-Cat. Still, my pick is the Argonauts. Hamilton Tiger-Cats at Calgary Stampeders At Saskatchewan, at Edmonton, and now at Calgary to start the season is a challenge for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. And with the news that Tim Hortons Field will not be ready on time, that takes an edge of enthusiasm away. But, welcome to pro football, where if you cant accept and handle adversity then you will fade away. Hamilton did a remarkable job with it last year and theres no reason they wont handle it this summer as professionals. Bigger problem is the Week 4 competition in Calgary. Is it too early to say the next quarterback star in this league is Bo Levi Mitchell? He may have the best supporting cast around him in comparison to what Drew Willy and Mike Reilly have as young quarterbacks, but he is as real as it gets. As long as Calgary does not self-implode, I just cant see them losing. And I can only see Hamilton winning if Jeremiah Masoli or Dan LeFevour self-explodes with an excellent performance. Im going with Calgary. Montreal Alouettes at BC Lions History is not on the side of the Alouettes. They have had problems playing well traveling East to West across the country for a 4pm kick-off time in Vancouver. Troy Smith looked better as a quarterback but so did Kevin Glen for the Lions. In their first meeting on July 4th, Montrael exposed a week offensive line for BC but this time around it should be better as the starting five have a game together under their belt and the video of that July 4th game to learn from. You cant expect Andrew Harris to have a second game as good as he had last week in Regina, but you can expect someone else to step up and shine. The Alouettes are good but have not played well in BC Place. The Lions will move to 2-2. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor