We have been due for some guys to hit some shots

in Quasselecke 20.09.2018 08:28
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork. Bruce Smith Jersey .com) - The Utah Jazz were on the verge of their longest losing streak in 32 years, but took out the defending champs to get back in the win column. Derrick Favors had 21 points and eight rebounds, Enes Kanter added 12 points and 15 boards and the Jazz snapped their nine-game losing streak with a 100-96 triumph over the San Antonio Spurs. Gordon Hayward posted 20 points, seven rebounds and four assists for the Jazz, who hadnt dropped 10 in a row since an 18-game slide from Feb. 24-March 29, 1982. We have been due for some guys to hit some shots. As long as we share the ball thats the most important thing, live with the result to be honest with you, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. Tim Duncan tallied 23 points and 14 boards, while Kawhi Leonard supplied 16 points, five rebounds, five assists and five steals for San Antonio, which has lost two of its last four on the heels of an eight-game winning streak. They played better than we did in almost every facet of the game. They looked really good and they deserved to win for sure, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. Tony Parker missed his second consecutive contest with a mild hamstring strain. Duncans running hook shot capped an 8-3 Spurs spurt to start the fourth and claw them within 81-80 with 9:13 left, but the Jazz responded with a 12-2 surge to put the game away. Haywards steal and dunk, followed by a jumper preceded Favors reverse layup, which finished off the burst and extended Utahs cushion to 93-82 with 3:34 to go. San Antonio never made it a one-possession game the rest of the way. Earlier, the Spurs held a 22-21 edge following a quarter of play, but Utah outscored them 23-21 in the second and took a 44-43 edge into the locker room. Utah created some distance with a 10-4 swing during the later stages of the third and Favors three-point play concluded the flurry and staked it to a 67-59 advantage. The Jazz were up 78-72 going into the fourth. Game Notes Six of Utahs losses during the losing skid came at home and the Jazz hadnt dropped seven in a row in Salt Lake City since Feb. 2-March 3, 2011 ... San Antonios Manu Ginobili, who had 10 points and eight assists, was 0-of-8 from the field in the first half and finished 3-of-17 overall ... The Spurs held a 62-50 points in the paint advantage. Shaq Lawson Jersey . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. Eddie Yarbrough Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at the Capitals possible summer plans, with the understanding that its tough to plot a direction without a general manager or head coach around which to set those expectations. http://www.thebillsgearshop.com/Bills-Marshall-Newhouse-Draft-Jersey/ .J. -- The Houston Astros had the No.American businessman Randy Lerner put Aston Villa up for sale on Monday after eight years in control of the Premier League club, saying he was drained by the "week-in, week-out battles." Lerners future plans have been the subject of intense speculation following another season when the central England club -- the European Cup champion in 1982 -- came close to relegation. "I have come to know well that fates are fickle in the business of English football. And I feel that I have pushed mine well past the limit," Lerner said in a statement. "I feel further thatnow is the time for me to look for new ownership and thus new leadership." Lerner, the former owner of the NFLs Cleveland Browns, bought Villa in 2006 for 62.2 million pounds and pledged to return the club to the top of the English game. During his time as owner, Villa reached the League Cup final in 2010, losing to Manchester United, and finished sixth in the Premier League for three straight seasons from 2008-10 under manager Marrtin ONeill. Adolphus Washington Jersey. But since ONeills departure in 2010, Villas fortunes have tumbled and a youthful team managed by Paul Lambert has narrowly avoided relegation the last two years. It finished 15th in the 20-team league this season and is desperate for investment in new signings. "The last several seasons have been week-in, week-out battles," Lerner said in his statement. "Iowe it to Villa to move on, and look for fresh, invigorated leadership, if in my heartIfeelIcan no longer do the job." Villa has won the English league title seven times, most recently in 1981 -- the year before the team lifted the European Cup by beating Bayern Munich 1-0. Lerner is one of a slew of American owners of clubs in the lucrative Premier League, along with Stan Kroenke at Arsenal, the Glazer family at Manchester United, John Henry at Liverpool and Ellis Short at Sunderland. Fulham, which was relegated from the top flight this season, was bought by American businessman Shahid Khan last July. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor