A few minutes later, Linder asked him who he was, the report said. The man answered "Joe" and walked upstairs. Due to the large

in Events im JuZ Idstein 05.09.2018 10:25
von elaine95 • 481 Beiträge

44-year-old Terrell Owens isn’t the only former 49ers receiver who thinks he could still play in the NFL well past retirement age. 55-year-old Jerry Rice thinks he could still play Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , too.

“I still feel like today, if I wanted to come back to football and play football, I could do it, at the age of 55,” Rice told ESPN The Magazine in conjunction with his participation in the annual “Body Issue.” I’m one of those guys that I still believe that if I wanted to, I could come back Aaron Colvin Jersey , catch over 80 balls and really be productive on the field. . . . I think I’m still explosive, and I think I still can beat up on some defenses.”

Plenty of former players likely think they can still perform at a high level, regardless of age. The confidence that allows a player to thrive in sports often strays into the territory of delusion, and if Rice thinks he could match physical skills with today’s NFL players, he’s definitely delusional.

That doesn’t take away from the fact that he was, without question Ryan Kelly Jersey , the best receiver in NFL history — and quite possibly the best player who ever played, regardless of position.

Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles was picked without being on the field.

Bortles had his wallet stolen from his pickup truck Wednesday night in a bizarre robbery at teammate Brandon Linder's home.

Joseph Arthur Horton, 18, was charged with auto theft, auto burglary and trespassing, according to Duval County jail records.

Jaguars guard Chris Reed told police he was walking up Linder's driveway for a gathering when he saw someone inside Bortles' truck Miles Killebrew Jersey , according to the arrest report. Reed said he didn't think anything of it and went inside. Surveillance video from Linder's home showed someone getting inside Bortles' truck and removing the quarterback's wallet that was later found in the driveway. Bortles told police nothing appeared to have been taken.

Surveillance video showed Horton sitting behind the wheel of the truck, starting it and moving it back and forth. But since there were numerous cars in the driveway, the truck could not be driven away. Horton got out and looked around before walking into the house.

A few minutes later, Linder asked him who he was, the report said. The man answered "Joe" and walked upstairs. Due to the large number of people in the house, Linder said he didn't think anything was suspicious. A short time later Randy Bullock Jersey , Linder found Horton upstairs, and when no one knew who he was, he called police.

Bortles, Linder and Reed stayed with Horton until officers arrived, the report said.

Luka Doncic Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor