hia Community, the teams statement read

in Quasselecke 04.09.2018 12:51
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

Antonio Conte hailed Chelseas work ethic after they recorded a fourth straight clean sheet in their 2-0 victory at Southampton. Goals from Eden Hazard and Diego Costa ensured Chelsea left St Marys with all three points on Super Sunday.Chelsea are yet to concede since switching to three centre-backs, having been dispatched 3-0 by Arsenal the last time they lined-up in a 4-4-2 formation. Contes side now sit in fourth place in the Premier League - just one point behind leaders Manchester City, who are ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal on goal difference.Im very happy because I saw great commitment and work-rate during the game from all the players, with and without the ball, Conte told Sky Sports This is the right way to play, because when we work together against a very strong team, I think that I as the coach must be very happy after this performance. Southampton 0-2 Chelsea highlights Its fantastic that for a fourth game we did not concede a goal, and also we scored two goals and created many chances. We are working very hard.Following Chelseas 4-0 win over Manchester United last week, Conte refused to admit his side were title contenders, and the Italian remained equally coy after their latest win.I have the same opinion, Conte added. Now its early to answer and speak about title contenders, I repeat that we must work very hard to continue because this is the right way, but we can and must improve. Chelseas Eden Hazard (right) celebrates scoring his sides first goal wth Diego Costa After the first part of the season I can tell more about this run.We played against United and scored early as well, but when you play away its different because the home support push the team, but our supporters were saying great things.They were fantastic from the first minute until the end. I want to say thank you to our support, from me and my players, because we won this game together - the players on the pitch, and the supporters as well. Also See: Soton 0-2 Chelsea As it happened Chelsea video Chelsea fixtures Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. CHeap Jerseys Free Shipping . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.authenticjerseyschinanflwholesale.com/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap NFL Jerseys Online . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. NEW YORK -- Sevyn Streeter and the Philadelphia 76ers have decided on a date for the singer to come back and perform the national anthem after the team didnt allow her to sing wearing a We Matter jersey.In statements to The Associated Press on Saturday, the Sixers and Streeter said she would perform wearing her We Matter jersey at the teams Dec. 16 home game against the Los Angeles Lakers.After thoughtful conversation, the 76ers and Sevyn Streeter have worked together to develop a plan we hope will bring meaningful action in the Philadelphia Community, the teams statement read.Streeter was supposed to perform The Star-Spangled Banner on Oct. 26 in Philadelphia, but was told before the game she could not ssing the anthem.dddddddddddd The team later apologized.I have accepted their apology, Streeter said. In order to move forward, it was important to me that we take action and use this as an opportunity to create positive change and dialogue throughout the community.She said she and the team plan to work together through multiple community outreach programs to promote inclusion and acceptance.The Sixers said they plan to make a donation to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Philadelphia.Streeter has written songs for Chris Brown and Ariana Grande and had a hit with It Wont Stop in 2013. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor