QUEBEC -- Lucie Safarova of the Czech Repulic defeated Canadas Eugenie Bouchard 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the semifinals of the Bell Chal

in Quasselecke 04.09.2018 11:09
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

QUEBEC -- Lucie Safarova of the Czech Repulic defeated Canadas Eugenie Bouchard 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 in the semifinals of the Bell Challenge on Saturday. Paris Saint-Germain Edinson Cavani Jersey . Bouchard, a 19-year-old from Montreal who was seeded fifth at the tournament and is ranked 53rd in the world, was unable to build on her victory in the opening set against the 40th-ranked Safarova. Despite the loss, its expected that Bouchard will crack the WTAs top-50 when the new rankings are released Monday. Safarova, the No. 3 seed, will now take on No. 6 Marina Erakovic of New Zealand in Sundays final after she defeated Christina McHale of the United States 6-4, 6-3. Discount Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys . An offseason trade acquisition from Kansas City, Greinkes National League debut was delayed by a non-baseball injury in the spring, and he was 0-1 after dropping an 8-0 decision at Atlanta in his initial appearance with the Brewers on May 4. Paris Saint-Germain Kylian Mbappe Jersey . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. http://www.cheapparissaintgermainjersey.com/?tag=paris-saint-germain-christopher-nkunku-jersey . The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter.Kansas City, MO - Tight end Tony Gonzalez made it official on Monday, announcing his retirement following 17 stellar seasons. Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. That gave him 83 receptions for 859 yards and eight touchdowns in 16 games this past season for the Falcons. "It went exactly as I thought it would go ... except for the win," Gonzalez said of his last time on an NFL field. "Im so flattered and so thankful that Ive been a part of this organization for the last five years. My career has turned out to be something more than I ever thought and more than I ever dreamed." Originally a 13th-round pick of the Chiefs back in 1997, Gonzalez made his debut for Kansas City later that year. He departed following the 2008 campaign having totaled team records of 916 catches, 10,940 yards and 76 touchdowns, along with 26 games of at least 100 yards receiving. TThe California product exits the game as the lone tight end in NFL annals to produce four 1,000-yard receiving seasons. Paris Saint-Germain Neymar Jersey. "On behalf of the entire Chiefs family, I want to congratulate Tony on an incredible career," Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt said. "What he was able to accomplish during his time in the NFL is truly remarkable, and I have no doubt that Tony is a first-ballot hall of famer. We were very blessed to have him in a Chiefs uniform for 12 seasons, and his contributions on and off the field were extraordinary and will never be forgotten. I want to thank Tony for his time in Kansas City and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. He will always be considered a part of the Chiefs family." All told, the 37-year-old native of southern California participated in 270 regular-season games (254 starts), and earned a Pro Bowl selection on 13 occasions. He set an NFL-record for catches by a tight end with 1,325 receptions for 15,127 yards and 111 TDs. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor