They both have freakish talents

in Events in der Region 04.09.2018 10:19
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

If the Houston Astros are heading into a two-game series against rival Texas with the idea that they’ll be able to push around the rebuilding Rangers and get back on track after three straight losses Jeff Heuerman Jersey , maybe it’s time to think again.

The Astros will send struggling left-hander Dallas Keuchel (4-8, 4.22 ERA) to the mound in the first game of the series on Tuesday at Globe Life Park in Arlington. Texas will counter with right-hander Austin Bibens-Dirkx (1-1, 3.57).

Houston lost three straight games in Tampa Bay last weekend, including a 3-2 setback on Sunday, and dropped its first series since May 28-30 at Yankee Stadium.

The Astros were 0-for-4 with runners in scoring position on Sunday and 0-for-14 in the series. Houston managed just seven runs in the four-game series — all on homers, including two solo shots Sunday by Evan Gattis.

It was the Astros’ fewest runs in a four-game series on the road since they scored five at Tropicana Field against the Rays in 2014.

“We didn’t do enough to win the game or the series,” Astros manager AJ Hinch told mlb.com. “We made some mental errors, we had some big moments that they executed some pitches. One-run games, a couple of losses this series, are tough to swallow. We’ll take it to the next city, but this one sucks.”

The Rangers, meanwhile, have been as hot as the triple-digit temperatures in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Texas is 12-6 since the Astros swept a four-game series from them in Arlington on June 7-10 and have won a season-best five straight series Martinas Rankin Jersey , including taking two of three games last weekend at home against the White Sox.

Texas ended that series with a 10-5 loss on Sunday in which ace starter Cole Hamels struggled, allowing a season-high seven earned runs and nine hits, which matched his high for the year.

Hamels, who has been the constant subject of trade talks for the past month, said afterward that he was blocking out that talk and it had no effect on his performance.

“It’s not a big deal. It’s out of my control,” Hamels said. “I have to go and pitch, and hopefully that’ll be the last time I have to answer that question.”

Keuchel took a no-decision in his last start on June 27 against Toronto, allowing six runs and seven hits in 5 1/3 innings of the Astros’ 7-6 comeback victory. He surrendered five runs in the first inning before settling in to pitch five scoreless innings.

Keuchel, the 2015 AL Cy Young Award winner and a 2-time All-Star (2015, 2017), will make his 18th start of the season and third against the Rangers this year. He is 9-9 with a 4.03 ERA in 25 career games, all starts, against Texas and is 1-1 with a 4.15 ERA in 17 1/3 innings versus the Rangers in 2018.

Keuchel has not been as successful this season as over the past four seasons but he’s still inducing a high ground ball rate and soft contact. He leads the AL in groundball to fly-ball ratio (2.64) Mario Addison Jersey , while ranking third in soft contact percentage (23.1 percent).

Bibens-Dirkx will make his fifth start of the season and his first start against the Astros. He’s coming off a no-decision against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday, when he allowed two hits and struck out six in five scoreless innings in a game that San Diego won 3-2. Bibens-Dirkx is 0-1 with a 3.18 ERA at home this season.

Bibens-Dirkx was recalled from Triple-A Round Rock before his June 20 start against Kansas City for his second stint with Texas in 2018. He will be working on regular four days’ rest; the Rangers are 2-2 in his four starts this season.

— Chris Harris Jr. is one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL. For the first time in his eight-year NFL career, he’s actually the top cornerback on his own team.

Harris has played alongside Champ Bailey, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Aqib Talib during a stellar career that began with him as an undrafted free agent out of Kansas and includes three trips to the Pro Bowl and two All-Pro honors to go with a Super Bowl ring.

The Broncos traded Talib, whom Harris first played with in college, to the Los Angeles Rams in a cost-cutting move this offseason, ending the duo’s four-year run together in Denver and thrusting Harris into a new, leading role.

Now, he’s not only being asked to lock down opponents’ top receivers but serve as the unquestioned leader at his position.

He’s handling those responsibilities “really well in my opinion,” coach Vance Joseph said. “As a leader, I’ve been really impressed with Chris. He’s grabbing those guys and leading those guys in the back end. He’s helped (Bradley) Roby a lot this training camp. Chris is a very, very smart player, so he helps our guys with the football IQ part of the game. He can really explain football. He understands football. I’ve been pleased with him. He’s playing good and he’s also leading well for us.”

Long considered the top slot cornerback in the NFL Dak Prescott Jersey , Harris is preparing for expanded duties in 2018, moving around a lot during training camp.

“I’m not just playing the slot. I’m playing left corner. I’m playing right corner. Some days, I don’t even play the slot,” Harris said. “They’re getting me used to playing everywhere because that’s how it’s going to be during the season.”

When Talib was traded, he said he’d miss playing with Harris, his college teammate at Kansas, and Harris is certainly having to adjust to life without Talib next to him.

Right now the Broncos’ cornerbacks corps is a work in progress.

With Talib owed $11 million this year and $8 million next season, the Broncos needed to clear both salary cap space and room for Bradley Roby, a former first-round pick who’s getting a big pay raise from about $1 million in 2017 to $8.526 million this year in the final season of his rookie contract.

“I think he’s done well the first few weeks. There’s still a lot of stuff we have to get on the same page with just chemistry-wise that me and ‘Lib did so easily,” Harris said. “It was just so easy that you never realized that you have to work for that with someone else. Right now we’re getting out there. I think we’ve been pretty on point with it so far.”

Asked how long it will take to get that chemistry with Roby, Harris laughed.

“As soon as Roby gets it,” he said. “It shouldn’t take long as long as he gets it. Once he gets it we’ll be on the same page. Me and ‘Lib used to come out on the field — bam! If he sees something, I see it. We kind of talked to each other fast and then we can start playing ball. Once Roby and I get there Barry Church Jersey , then I know we’re fully ready.”

The Broncos brought on veteran Tramaine Brock, but he’s been dealing with a pulled hamstring, opening up opportunities for rookie Isaac Yiadom, who’s been taking more of the snaps from second-year pro Brendan Langley as the third cornerback.

“I’m not surprised,” Harris said. “Isaac, he’s been able to make plays. He’s working his tail off every day, listens. He’s a smart player, so I’m not surprised at all. B-Lang, he hasn’t been playing corner his entire life. It’s kind of like he’s still learning a lot. It just has to be consistent and I know he’s doing a lot of extra work with the coaches to make sure he’s consistent. They both have freakish talents.”

Notes: The Broncos’ first depth chart came out and it listed top draft pick Bradley Chubb as the starter at SLB opposite WLB Von Miller with fourth-year pro Shane Ray listed as Miller’s backup. RB Devontae Booker was listed as the starter ahead of rookie Royce Freeman and Paxton Lynch was listed as the backup QB ahead of Chad Kelly, who outplayed Lynch in the scrimmage last weekend. … Undrafted rookie RB Phillip Lindsay was listed as the No. 1 kick returner with Isaiah McKenzie, who fumbled six times last year, the top punt returner.

Anfernee Simons Jersey ,

nach oben springen

RE: They both have freakish talents

in Events in der Region 05.09.2018 02:40
von yunch642 • 92 Beiträge

20180905 Pudding
adidas shoes
yeezy shoes
adidas soccer cleats
mbt shoes
timberland boots
uggs for women
pandora rings
nike shoes
yeezy shoes
james harden shoes
ysl
nike shoes
pandora rings
fitflop
pandora charms
adidas ultra boost
nike outlet store online shopping
timberland outlet
puma outlet
puma outlet store
christian louboutin outlet
ysl bags
timberlands
nike vapor max
nike outlet store
red bottom
birkenstock outlet
birkenstock outlet
moncler sale
cheap nike shoes
nike outlet store
timberland boots
adidas superstar
canada goose
uggs boots
louboutin
soccer cleats
air max
uggs on sale
air max 95
adidas yeezy
air max 95
birkenstocks
balenciaga shoes
louboutin shoes
yeezy boost 350
nmd
nike vapor max
adidas outlet store
pandora jewelry
nike outlet
canadian goose
adidas ultra boost
nike outlet
pandora charms
moncler website
ray ban sunglasses sale
adidas shoes
mbt shoes clearance
nike outlet online
timberland boots
north outlet
jordans shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
uggs boots
birkenstock
nike clearance
jordan retro 8
ecco shoes for women
christian louboutin outlet
moncler outlet
adidas superstar women
nike shoes outlet
valentino outlet
oakley
jordan 11
jordan 10
jordan retro 10
north face jackets
yeezy shoes
soccer shoes
fitflops sale
nike outlet online
moncler coats
adidas yeezy
birkenstock shoes
coach bags
yeezy boost
christian louboutin shoes
pandora charms
soccer shoes
air vapormax
nike factory outlet
nike air max 270 flyknit
adidas yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
nike factory store
air max 97
adidas shoes
michael kors handbags
fitflops sale clearance
birkenstock outlet
vapor max
michael kors crossbody
tory burch shoes
jordan 13
oakley canada
jordan retro 14
vapormax plus
pandora bracelets
north face jackets clearance
air max plus
timberland outlet
red bottom
ecco shoes
curry 5 shoes
yeezy
nike roshe run
nike outlet
red bottom
oakley sunglasses
nike factory outlet
jordan shoes
ecco shoes
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
adidas shoes
timberland boots
timberland boots
coach handbags clearance
adidas outlet
plein
adidas nmd
pandora jewelry official site
nike trainers
moncler coats
timberland boots
fitflops sale
nike outlet
mcm bags
pandora bracelet
longchamp handbags
coach handbags
nike clearance store
air jordan 14
coach wallets
timberlands
fitflops clearance
nike clearance store
coach outlet
christian louboutin
christian louboutin shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
philipp plein instagram
north face jackets
bottega veneta handbags
adidas outlet store
ray-ban eyeglasses
yeezy shoes
jordan 13
coach purses
ray bans glasses
nike air max
nike outlet store online
kate spade outlet
timberland boots for men
ferragamo shoes
pandora bracelet
jordan sneakers
pandora charms sale clearance
pandora jewelry
adidas yeezy
yeezy boost
cheap ray-ban sunglasses
pandora jewelry
nike outlet
puma shoes
adidas yeezy
adidas shoes
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet clearance
oakley canada
yeezys
pandora jewelry
coach outlet store online
canada goose jackets
birkenstock outlet locations
adidas outlet online
jordan retro 4
adidas outlet store
adidas outlet
nike shoes
red bottom shoes
nike outlet store
red bottom shoes
michael kors outlet online
ultra boost
timberland work boots
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike outlet
adidas nmd
kate spade outlet
balenciaga shoes
birkenstock
pandora bracelets
birkenstock outlet stores
michael kors outlet
birkenstock
fitflops sale clearance
fitflops website
adidas yeezy boost
pandora jewelry
pandora jewelry outlet
oakley sunglasses
yeezy boost
ferragamo
tory burch outlet
nike vapormax
polo ralph lauren outlet online
adidas shoes
nike air max 98
pandora jewelry
polo ralph lauren
canada goose jackets
birkenstocks
soccer cleats
adidas outlet
moncler outlet
jordan 11
nike air max 270
michael kors wallets
nike outlet online
ecco shoes for women
coach outlet store
mcm bags
kate spade outlet
pandora rings
jordan retro
michael kors outlet clearance
pandora charms
ugg boots
curry 5 shoes
fitflops
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet
nike shoes for men
jordan 11
jordan retro
harden vol 2
air max 270
pandora bracelet
jordan 12
air max 97
oakley sunglasses wholesale
pandora jewelry
air max 97
nike air max 270
jordan 12
nike clearance store
fitflops sale clearance
nmd r1
cheap nike
tory burch handbags
pandora charms
uggs slippers
pandora charms
jordan 12
kate spade outlet
timberland outlet
timberland boots
nike outlet store
birkenstock sandals for women
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses
ugg slippers
bottega veneta
ugg australia
jordan 13
red bottoms
nike outlet
birkenstock outlet
pandora jewelry
pandora
nike outlet store
yeezy shoes
ray bans
timberland boots
adidas store
20180905 Pudding

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor