aid before the game. But this is where were at

in Quasselecke 02.09.2018 04:31
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Kendall Graveman continued his string of good outings Saturday, with arguably his best start of the season.He threw eight solid innings and Stephen Vogt had three hits, including a homer, as the Oakland Athletics held on to beat the Houston Astros 3-2 on Saturday.Graveman (5-6) allowed two runs on five hits and struck out three in extending his win streak to four games. The outing tied the longest of his career at eight innings, which he set June 13, 2015 at the Angels. He retired the first 14 batters to start the game before A.J. Reed singled with two outs in the fifth.I think the movement of the fastball was as good as I have had it, Graveman said. I commanded it very well. There were some I missed location, but the movement took over, so we still got groundballs.Graveman has allowed two runs or less in five of his last six starts.His last three or four starts the movement from what hes trying to accomplish out there has been the same, Oakland manager Bob Melvin. But getting that deep in the game with the pitch count low is probably the best Ive seen.Vogt hit a solo home run to left field in the second, an RBI single in the third and came around to score on a Marcus Semien bases loaded walk that made it 3-0.I got some pitches to hit and strung together some at bats and drove the ball the other way, Vogt said.Graveman was replaced by Ryan Dull after allowing singles to Jake Marisnick and Marwin Gonzalez to lead off the ninth. Marisnick scored on a Jose Altuve groundout to third.Dull induced a Carlos Correa pop-up before Luis Valbuena hit an RBI single to cut the lead to one, but Dull struck out Carlos Gomez to earn his first save.Were going to keep fighting and we play until the end, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. Sometimes when you cant score or you dont hit, theres a dullness to the game and theres a lack of energy or enthusiasm, but our guys dont quit.Coco Crisp had two hits after serving a one-game suspension Friday, and Josh Reddick had two hits, including a triple.Lance McCullers (4-3) allowed three runs on seven hits with six strikeouts and four walks in a season-low four innings. The right-hander had allowed four runs over his previous three starts before Saturday.TRAINING ROOMAstros: OF Colby Rasmus was out of the lineup for a second straight game due to an ear infection. Hes still not feeling well, Hinch said. He would have played today and yesterday if he would have felt up for it, but it sounds like hes still a little under the weather. . RHP Scott Feldman, who threw 3 2/3 scoreless innings, left the game in the ninth. After allowing a single to Jed Lowrie to lead off the ninth, Hinch went out to the mound with the trainer to look at Feldman. Following two warm-up pitches, Feldman was replaced by Chris Devenski. Hinch said Feldman was a little stiff, but it was a precautionary move, and he was day-to-day.UP NEXTAthletics: LHP Sean Manaea (3-5) will try to right the ship on the road Sunday when he takes the mound for the final game before the All Star break. Manaea is 0-3 with an 11.66 ERA in three road starts this season.Astros: LHP Dallas Keuchel (6-9) will look to pick up his fourth straight victory Sunday. Keuchel allowed two runs on five hits in his last outing Tuesday against the Mariners.DULLS STREAK ENDSDull had stranded all 36 runners he had faced entering Saturday, but that streak came to an end on the Altuve fielders choice groundout in the ninth. The streak of inherited runners stranded was the longest by any pitcher in the expansion era, according to the Elias Sports Bureau.You knew it was going to eventually happen, especially in that situation, Dull said. I was going to do anything to get the double play because that would help us more than that one run. I would gladly sacrifice it to get the double play there. nfl jerseys for sale . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. cheap jerseys authentic . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyslike.com/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. jerseys nfl wholesale . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. wholesale jerseys from china . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. CHICAGO -- After losing 12 times in 17 games to the contending Detroit Tigers, the Chicago White Sox hit their Central Division rivals where it hurt on Tuesday night.Jose Abreu hit his fifth homer in seven games, Miguel Gonzalez came off the disabled list to pitch 6 1/3 innings of six-hit ball and the White Sox cooled off the Tigers 2-0.Detroit fell one game behind Baltimore for the second AL wild card and stayed 4 1/2 games behind first-place Cleveland in the division.Always, Gonzalez said when asked whether the outcome had more significance against a division foe. Were here to compete. Were not going to give in until the last day of the season. Thats what were all about.The Tigers went 0 for 8 with runners in scoring position and left nine men on in their fourth loss in 15 games.Abreu connected off Matt Boyd (5-3) in the second for his 23rd homer as Chicago got its third win in nine games.Gonzalez (3-6) struck out four in his first start since Aug. 11 following a groin injury.Gonzo was great, manager Robin Ventura said. I dont know if you could expect much more out of him, coming off the DL and against a line-up like this, to be able to come back.Nate Jones retired four straight hitters before David Robertson worked around a hit and a walk in the ninth for his 34th save in 41 tries to complete the seven-hitter. J.D. Martinez led off with a drive down the left-field line, but a replay review ruled it to be a foul ball, not a home run.It was foul, Robertson said. I knew it right away. I needed one instant replay to go my way.Martinez followed with a single and Erick Aybar walked with one out, but Jarrod Saltalamacchia popped out and pinch-hitter Tyler Collins struck out in Detroits 10th shutout of the season.Minor league call-up Jason Coats doubled in the fifth and scored on Omar Narvaezs single as the White Sox improved to just 14-32 against the AL Centrall since May 23.ddddddddddddonzalez retired nine straight until allowing singles to Martinez and call-up Casey McGehee in the seventh. Dan Jennings came in and issued a walk to load the bases. Then Jennings struck out pinch-hitter Jacoby Jones and Nate Jones fanned Cameron Maybin to end the threat.Boyd allowed two runs and eight hits while striking out six in seven innings. He has allowed three or fewer runs in his last 10 starts.The other guy was a few pitches better than me, Boyd said. Just got to be a little better.THE FUTURE IS NEARWith the White Sox on the way to a fourth straight losing season, the status of Ventura and the direction of the team is uncertain.Its not a situation any of us wanted to be in, GM Rick Hahn said before the game. But this is where were at and as a result were going to have to make some tough decisions over the coming weeks and months.NEW ADDITIONSWith the Triple-A regular season ending Monday, both teams added players. The Tigers promoted 3B McGehee and OF Steven Moya from Toledo.The White Sox called up OF Coats, INF Leury Garcia and RHP Blake Smith from Charlotte. Pitching prospects Zack Burdi and Carson Fulmer wont join the team.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: 2B Ian Kinsler (finger) was still having trouble throwing and didnt start. Manager Brad Ausmus said hes likely out until Friday. ... RHP Jordan Zimmermann (neck) was scheduled to start Saturday after being activated off the DL.White Sox: A day after Ventura suggested struggling RHP James Shields (5-17, 6.07 ERA) could be shut down because of a bad back, Shields felt better and was expected to start Saturday.UP NEXTThe clubs meet for the 19th and final time Wednesday as White Sox LHP Jose Quintana (11-10, 3.05 ERA) faces RHP Anibal Sanchez (7-13, 5.70). Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor