Canadian Sarah Reid won a bronze medal Saturday at the Winterberg skeleton World Cup while Britains Lizzie Yarnold

in Quasselecke 01.09.2018 10:46
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

WINTERBERG, Germany -- Canadian Sarah Reid won a bronze medal Saturday at the Winterberg skeleton World Cup while Britains Lizzie Yarnold topped Noelle Pikus-Pace of the United States in the second run for the victory. Robert Golden Jersey . Reid, from Calgary, was third with a two-run time of one minute 58.49 seconds. Yarnold took gold in 1:57.53 and Pikus-Pace won silver in 1:58.10. Reid, who won bronze earlier this season in Park City, Utah, now has seven career World Cup medals. "Im really happy with today. I had two good pushes and my runs were smooth," said Reid, who was recently named to the 2014 Canadian Olympic team. "Ive had some up-and-down results in Winterberg so to be back on the podium is important for me. "This is a bit of a lucky track because weather plays such a huge factor and the track always deteriorates." Yarnold had a 5.34-second start to begin her second run, 0.22 seconds faster than Pikus-Pace, and rode that momentum the rest of the way. Mellisa Hollingsworth of Eckville, Alta. was tied in sixth place and Calgarys Robynne Thompson was 17th. Reid won five medals last season, including a third-place finish at the 2013 world championships. She is currently fourth in the overall standings. "It is a big deal for me to get back on the podium on a European track," she said. "The end goal is obviously to be on the podium in Sochi, but the leadup is very important for me. "Knowing Im having success along the way and that Im exactly where I want to be with my pushes and sliding is a confidence booster for me." Yarnold leads the standings with 1,085 points, 225 more than Pikus-Pace -- who lost exactly that many points when she was disqualified after finishing first in the season opener at Calgary. Britains Shelly Rudman is third overall. Discount Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys .C. -- Colin Kaepernick raced into the end zone, then pretended to rip open his shirt with both hands imitating Cam Newtons Superman touchdown celebration. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyssale.com/?tag=spencer-ware-jersey-sale . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1).CHICAGO -- Former slugger Bo Jackson is back with the Chicago White Sox, this time as a team ambassador. A baseball and football star, Jackson played for the White Sox from 1991 to 1993. In his new job, Jackson will make appearances for the organization and serve as a team representative in the commmunity and throughout baseball. Bryan Witzmann Jersey. . He joins a team of White Sox ambassadors that includes recently announced Hall of Fame inductee Frank Thomas, Hall of Famer Carlton Fisk, Ron Kittle, Carlos May, Bill Melton and Minnie Minoso. The White Sox announced the move on Wednesday. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor