urses a sore neck. The Blue Jays have lost three of four games since their season-high

in Quasselecke 31.08.2018 13:33
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

A roundup of the past weeks notable boxing results from around the world:Saturday at Birmingham, Ala.Deontay Wilder TKO8 Chris ArreolaRetains a heavyweight title Records: Wilder (37-0, 36 KOs); Arreola (36-5-1, 31 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Wilder, one of boxings most destructive punchers, did big damage to Arreola with his power but also to himself. Making his fourth title defense, and doing so in front of a hometown crowd of 11,974 at Legacy Arena, Wilder not only busted Arreola up, knocked him down in the fourth round and nearly stopped him in the final seconds of the round, but he hits so hard that he also broke his right hand for at least the third time.In addition, Wilder, 30, of Tuscaloosa, suffered a probable tear to his right biceps, and the injuries ? will each likely require surgery and keep him out of the ring for the rest of 2016, which is a real shame.Despite the injuries, Wilder showed a big heart to fight after the fourth round with only his left arm of any use. But he continued to take it to Arreola, 35, of Riverside, California, with hooks and jabs in a thoroughly one-sided pounding. Arreola, trailing badly on all three scorecards, had a cut over his right eye and his left eye had been swollen closed, and trainer Henry Ramirez did the right thing by throwing in the towel to let referee Jack Reiss know the fight was over.Arreola, now 0-3 in heavyweight title fights with each loss by knockout, is all done at this point. He dropped to 2-3-1 with a no-decision (because of a failed drug test) in his last six fights and is unlikely to realize his dream of becoming the first fighter of Mexican heritage to win a heavyweight world title. He was lucky to even get this chance, admitting beforehand that he didnt deserve the title shot. He took the bout on somewhat short notice only after Wilders mandatory defense on May 21 in Moscow was canceled following Alexander Povetkins positive drug test for the banned substance meldonium.Even with the bad right hand for half the fight, Wilder was still in total control. According to CompuBox punch statistics, he landed 152 of 346 punches (44 percent), while the slow Arreola connected with just 52 of 188 (28 percent).Felix Diaz W10 Sammy VasquezWelterweight Scores: 96-94, 95-94 (twice) Records: Diaz (18-1, 8 KOs); Vasquez (21-1, 15 KOs)Rafaels remarks: At least the right guy won. When the entertaining fight was over, it seemed quite clear that Diaz had done more than enough to win. But when the scores were read it was 96-94 in favor of Diaz and two 95-95 scorecards, meaning a majority draw. That seemed like insanity, and it was. It turned out the cards had been added incorrectly and after several anxious moments they were retabulated and read again, this time with Diaz getting the close unanimous decision. But even those scores were poor because Diaz, 30, a 2008 Olympic gold medalist from the Dominican Republic, had taken it to Vasquez, 30, of Monessen, Pennsylvania, throughout the fight. Simply, he dominated. Many at ringside gave Vasquez only one or two rounds.For Diaz -- coming off a very questionable decision loss to former junior welterweight titlist Lamont Peterson in October -- the crazy part about eking out the win was that had referee Keith Hughes not made a somewhat weak call to take a point from Vasquez when he had his mouthpiece knocked out in the final few seconds, the fight would have been scored a draw. But Diaz dominated, and even Vasquez, who served two tours of duty in Iraq as a member of the U.S. National Guard, admitted that Diaz deserved to win.Although Diaz was the smaller man, he got inside on Vasquez with no problem and took it to the fellow southpaw round after round. Diaz controlled the pace and distance and basically did as he pleased. He landed lots of clean combinations and forced Vasquez to hold and back up regularly. He even had Vasquez wobbly and in trouble in the fifth round. He also cut Vasquez over the right eye in the 10th round (possibly on an accidental head-butt). Despite the atrocious scoring, at least Diaz was not robbed and should go on to a bigger fight in a hot weight class. And even in a loss, Vasquez, as entertaining as anyone, fought hard and should not be dismissed off this defeat.Both fighters also deserve credit for their willingness to fight on short notice. Vasquez was due to face former welterweight world titleholder Luis Collazo, who pulled out after suffering a torn calf muscle in training two weeks before the fight. Diaz, training for a lower-profile Premier Boxing Champions bout on July 12, was switched to the card to face Vasquez.Erickson Lubin W8 Ivan MonteroJunior middleweight Scores: 80-72 (three times) Records: Lubin (16-0, 11 KOs); Montero (20-2, 8 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Lubin, 20, of Orlando, Florida, is one of boxings best prospects and this is the kind of fight that probably will help him in the long run. Although he won easily and was never in any danger, he seemed a tad frustrated because he could not knock out Mexicos Montero, who took a lot of punches but simply was not intent on going the distance. Lubin, a southpaw, had the advantage in every conceivable category and put in a workmanlike effort. One thing very impressive about him is that he is such a formidable body puncher at such a young age. He tenderized Monteros body throughout the fight, and even when referee Flynn Gerald warned him for straying low in the fourth round, he remained committed to the body attack. He had Montero in a bit of trouble late in the seventh round but could not get him off his feet.Im definitely not upset with my performance. The referee was letting him get away with a lot of clinching and head- butting, Lubin said. All in all, Im happy with my performance. Im still undefeated. Im going to keep stepping up in these fights and upgrading my competition.Hell, I wanted to knock him out. But the ref wasnt really calling him for holding or even warning him for holding, so that he wouldnt hold as much and head-butt as much. He was tough. I give it to him. He came to fight. Some guys come in there to survive. That was definitely the type of fighter he was. He was in there to survive. He didnt want to go home with a knockout loss.Montero gave Lubin credit. I was happy to go the distance and I agree with the decision, he said. He definitely won, but I thought I put on a good fight. He didnt do that much damage to me. I was honored to get this fight and the opportunity to fight on national television. I hope the fans enjoyed my style of fighting. I look forward to getting back in the ring soon.Sergio Frias KO2 Vic DarchinyanJunior featherweight Scores: 80-72 (three times) Records: Frias (18-6-2, 8 KOs); Darchinyan (42-9-1, 31 KOs)Rafaels remarks: For many years, Darchinyan, a former flyweight and junior bantamweight titlist from Armenia whos based in Australia, was one of boxings best fighters and a guy who always gave the fans a show. He scored knockouts, talked a big game, fought numerous top opponents and always came to fight hard. But now the 40-year-old southpaw is a sad shell of that, and it was never more on display than watching the quite ordinary Frias, 25, of Mexico, put him to sleep with one huge right hand to the chin.As usual, Darchinyan stalked Frias. He moved forward the entire fight, while Frias often fought with his back against the ropes looking to counter. In the second round, as Darchinyan came in, Frias unleashed a right hand that caught Darchinyan flush on the chin and knocked him senseless, as referee Keith Hughes immediately stopped the fight at 2 minutes, 14 seconds. Darchinyan, knocked out in four of his last seven fights, is done and should retire before he gets badly hurt.Also, welterweight Jamal James (20-0, 9 KOs), 27, of Minneapolis, survived a first-round knockdown and won a split decision against Wale Omotoso (26-3, 21 KOs), 31, a Nigeria native fighting out of Oxnard, California. Scores were 97-92 and 96-94 for James and 96-93 for Omotoso.Saturday at Los Reyes, MexicoMiguel Berchelt KO4 Chonlatarn PiriyapinyoRetains an interim junior lightweight title Records: Berchelt (30-1, 27 KOs); Piriyapinyo (61-3, 41 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Berchelt, 24, of Mexico, was supposed to challenge then-junior lightweight world titlist Roman Rocky Martinez in a mandatory fight earlier this year. But when Martinez withdrew claiming a hand injury, Berchelt was permitted to face George Jupp for the vacant interim belt. Berchelt stopped Jupp in the sixth round in March and made his first defense against Piriyapinyo, 31, of Thailand.Berchelt was dominant against Piriyapinyo, whose three losses came in world or interim title fights in the only three bouts he has ever had away from Thailand. In 2012, he lost a decision to then-featherweight titlist Chris John in Singapore, and in 2014 he lost a decision to then-featherweight titleholder Vasyl Lomachenko in Macau, China.After the loss to Lomachenko, Piriyapinyo won nine fights in a row, a streak Berchelt put a big stop to. Late in the high-action fourth round, Berchelt landed a left hook that dropped Piriyapinyo to his knees. He beat the count but was down again on his knees moments later when Berchelt swarmed him and unloaded. Piriyapinyo wore a look of resignation on his face as referee Roberto Ramirez Jr. counted him out at 2 minutes, 59 seconds.Saturday at Cardiff, WalesGuillermo Rigondeaux TKO2 James Jazza DickensRetains a junior featherweight title Records: Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs); Dickens (22-2, 7 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Rigondeaux, 35, was scheduled to fight Dickens, 25, the reigning British junior featherweight champion, in a nontitle bout on March 12 in Dickens hometown of Liverpool, England, but the fight was canceled when Rigondeaux did not secure a visa in time. Since the cancellation, Rigondeaux had his world title returned to him (he had been a so-called titleholder in recess) after a long layoff, and he was making his first defense.Rigondeaux, essentially banned from the American networks because his fights are usually such dreadful snoozefests, had to once again go overseas to get a fight, this one against Dickens in what seemed a blatant mismatch. And it turned to be just that. Rigondeaux, the two-time Cuban Olympic gold medalist based in Miami after defecting, outboxed the overmatched Dickens in the first round. The second round was more of the same -- a lot of feinting, jabbing, missing and staring except for one clean left hand that Rigondeaux landed about 35 seconds into the round. Dickens, whose seven-fight winning streak ended, finished the round but then the fight was stopped because that punch broke his jaw.Terry Flanagan W12 Mzonke FanaRetains a lightweight title Scores: 120-106 (three times) Records: Flanagan (31-0, 12 KOs); Fana (38-10, 16 KOs)Rafaels remarks: In a mismatch from the moment the fight was conceived, Flanagan, a 27-year-old southpaw from England, easily routed Fana to retain his 130-pound belt for the third time. South Africas Fana, 42, is a former two-time junior lightweight titlist, but his best days are way behind him and it showed as Flanagan won with ease in a bout moved to this card at the last minute. It was originally scheduled to take place July 9 but switched to this show when the heavyweight title rematch between Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko was postponed after Fury suffered an ankle injury.It was easy work, as Flanagan dropped Fana to his knees with a left hand to the temple 15 seconds into the second round and cruised against an awkward Fana. Flanagan put the icing on the victory by scoring another knockdown on a right hand midway through the final round. It would be nice to see Flanagan matched with a serious opponent. A unification fight with the winner of the fight between countryman Anthony Crolla and former titlist Jorge Linares, who meet Sept. 24, would fit the bill.Saturday at BerlinGiovanni De Carolis D12 Tyron ZeugeRetains a super middleweight title Scores: 114-114 (twice), 115-114 Zeuge Records: De Carolis (24-6-1, 12 KOs); Zeuge (18-0-1, 10 KOs)Rafaels remarks: De Carolis, 31, of Italy, won a secondary 168-pound belt on Jan. 9 in Germany when he knocked out Vincent Feigenbutz in the 11th round in a rematch of a close decision loss to him in October. He made his first defense against Zeuge and kept the belt via close draw. The result ruined Zeuges bid to make history as the youngest German fighter to win a world title. Had he won, he would have broken the record by eight days. Graciano Rocchigiani was 24 years and 73 days when he knocked out Vincent Boulware in the eighth round to win a super middleweight world title in 1988.De Carlolis and Zeuge, who is trained by reigning light heavyweight titlist Juergen Braehmer, put on a spirited, fan-friendly fight but one De Carolis did just enough to pull out. Zeuge was aggressive as usual, and De Carolis, although more defensive-minded, showed spurts of offense and targeted the body.Zeuges chances of winning were diminished in the 10th round when he injured his left shoulder, leaving him a one-armed fighter in the late rounds. He showed grit to make it to the final bell, but De Carolis, knowing he did not have much to worry about in the final two rounds, poured on the offense and closed strong. Although a rematch is possible, De Carolis could wind up making a defense against former two-time super middleweight titlist Arthur Abraham, Zeuges stablemate who won on the undercard.Arthur Abraham TKO8 Tim-Robin LihaugSuper middleweight Records: Abraham (45-5, 30 KOs); Lihaug (15-2, 8 KOs)Rafaels remarks: On April 9, Abraham, 36, of Germany, lost a shutout decision and his 168-pound world title to Gilberto Zurdo Ramirez in Las Vegas. It was perhaps the single worst performance of Abrahams long and distinguished career, during which he won a middleweight world title and twice won super middleweight belts. The loss seemed to spell the end for him, but Abraham still believes he has something left and wants another shot at a title, so he made his return against Norways 23-year-old Lihaug, who considers Abraham his boxing idol.His idol or not, Abraham showed little mercy in a dominant win. He rocked Lihaug throughout the fight before sending him to the canvas in the eighth round with two right hands and a left. Lihaug rose quickly, but he was in rough shape. Abraham was all over him in a follow-up attack, forcing referee Mikael Hook to wave off the fight at 1 minute, 9 seconds, just as Lihaugs corner was throwing in the towel. It was an easy win for Abraham, but it remains to be seen if he is still good enough to compete at the top of the division.Saturday at Lancaster, Calif.Casey Ramos TKO5 Hardy ParedesLightweight Records: Ramos (23-0, 6 KOs); Paredes (18-14, 11 KOs)Rafaels remarks: In Top Ranks Solo Boxeo Tecate main event on UniMas, Ramos, a 26-year-old prospect from Austin, Texas, suffered a second-round knockdown when Paredes, 33, of Chile, caught him around the neck with a right hand. But Ramos rallied by dropping Paredes in a weird sequence in the third round. After what appeared to be an accidental head clash, Paredes turned away and walked toward the ropes as he held his jaw, but Ramos chased after him and drilled him with a right hand to knock him down. In the fifth round, Ramos was pounding Paredes when he appeared to wave to referee Tom Taylor that he was done, and Taylor jumped in and stopped the fight at 58 seconds.Friday at Tunica, Miss.Sergey Lipinets TKO7 Walter CastilloJunior welterweight Records: Lipinets (10-0, 8 KOs); Castillo (26-4-1, 19 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Lipinets, a 27-year-old former kickboxer from Kazakhstan who fights out of Valley Village, California, got off to a slow start but finished strong in a good performance in the main event of the Premier Boxing Champions card on ESPN. Lipinets fought through a deep cut over his left eye to stop Castillo, 27, of Nicaragua.Lipinets, trained by Buddy McGirt, said before the fight that he wanted to score a spectacular knockout so it would make the top 10 plays on SportsCenter. But while he didnt get that done, he still fought with crowd-pleasing aggression. In the third round, a left hand bloodied Castillos mouth. Castillo, however, had his moments, especially when he opened up on offense to drive Lipinets back toward the ropes in the fourth round. A Castillo punch opened a gash over Lipinets left eye. Lipinets, with blood dropping down his face, continued to break Castillo down. In the seventh round, he got him on the ropes and began to tee off on Castillo, forcing referee Bill Clancy to step in at 2 minutes, 45 seconds. At the time of the stoppage, Lipinets led on one scorecard but was even on the other two.Lipinets landed 123 of 340 punches (37 percent) and Castillo connected on 79 of 351 (23 percent), according to CompuBox punch statistics.We knew Walter Castillo was a very tough guy coming in, Lipinets said. No one ever stopped him. No one ever even hurt him in the ring before, and he was in with some solid guys. I knew he could take a punch and punch back. To be honest, though, I was surprised by how good of a fighter he was. The cut bugged me for a while and I was closing my eye a bit, but Im a warrior and I know how to take care of myself when Im trouble.I have only 10 fights and I just beat a guy that good. I think I did OK. This fight just took me to a completely different level in boxing. I guarantee that other guys with 20, 25 fights wont be able to stay in the ring with me.Castillo said he did not agree with the stoppage. They stopped it too early. I was still fighting, he said. I was fine. I was not hurt. I dont know why they stopped it. I was waiting him out and about to open up. I am a veteran. If I was hurt, I would have taken a knee. How do you stop a fight without a knockdown? I had him fighting scared with the cut. He was fighting desperate and that was his last try. Im very upset. I was able to fight. It was a good fight and that ruined it. I dont mind losing but not like that. Let me go down swinging.Tugstsogt Nyambayar TKO1 Rafael VazquezFeatherweight Records: Nyambayar (6-0, 6 KOs); Vazquez (16-3, 13 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Nyambayar, a 24-year-old 2012 Olympic silver medalist from Mongolia now living in Los Angeles, plowed through Vazquez, 38, a Puerto Rico native fighting out of Brooklyn, New York. Nyambayar, who is trained by Joe Goossen, scored three knockdowns. He dropped Vazquez 30 seconds into the fight with a right hand and 30 seconds later with another right hand. Nyambayar ended matters when he connected with a left to the body and a series of punishing rights to the head that drove him to the canvas again, as referee Keith Hughes called it off at 1 minute, 24 seconds.I didnt know I was going to be able to put on that kind of a performance, Nyambayar said. I have 100 percent of my energy left. I dont know exactly how much power I actually have. Im very happy with the result, but I expected to win. I came in very confident. I thought it would go three or four rounds, but the opportunity to end it earlier appeared and I took it. Whoever comes my way, Im ready. Im on the road to be world champion and no one can stop me. Wholesale Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Jerseys . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. http://www.wholesalejerseyschinaauthenticstore.com/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand.(Sports Network) - The Boston Red Sox aim to stay perfect on their nine-game homestand when they resume a four-game series versus the Toronto Blue Jays tonight at Fenway Park. The Red Sox took the opener of this series with Thursdays 7-4 win behind a decent outing from Jon Lester. Lester improved to 8-4 and allowed four runs and five hits in seven innings, while Junichi Tazawa and Koji Uehara each threw a scoreless inning of relief. Uehara posted his third save. Lester altered his mechanics after his previous start and the changes helped him reach the win column. "I think that was the biggest thing for me tonight, was just how we were able to stay down in the zone throughout the entire night," Lester said. "So yeah, I was really happy with how I threw the ball tonight." A seven-run second inning also aided Lester. Dustin Pedroia hit a two-run home run during the big inning, while Jacoby Ellsbury, Daniel Nava, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Stephen Drew and Jose Iglesias had an RBI apiece. Boston, which has won the first three tests on this homestand and owns a 26-15 record at Fenway Park, is 3 1/2 games ahead of Baltimore for the AL East lead and 4 1/2 games in front of New York. Toronto, though, is last at 7 1/2 games off the pace. Allen Webster looks to keep the Red Sox rolling on this residency when he toes the rubber for the fourth time in his career. The young Webster is 0-2 in his first three starts to go along with an 11.25 earned run average and has allowed 13 runs in hiss last two appearances -- both losses.dddddddddddd He gave up five runs in 4 1/3 innings of a 10-3 loss at Detroit last Saturday. Webster, a right-hander, has never faced Toronto and is filling in while Clay Buchholz nurses a sore neck. The Blue Jays have lost three of four games since their season-high 11-game winning streak and didnt get much from starting pitcher Chien-Ming Wang in Thursdays opener in Beantown. Wang was rocked in just 1 2/3 innings and allowed all seven runs in the second inning. He walked two and allowed six hits with no strikeouts. "I mean, he looked good that first inning, getting some ground balls," Jays manager John Gibbons said. "That second inning, the ball was coming up and they didnt miss them." Maicer Izturis had two hits and two RBI and Rajai Davis finished 2-for-3 with a pair of runs scored in defeat. First-year Blue Jay Josh Johnson will be tasked with stopping the Red Sox when he takes the mound Friday. Johnson is coming off the first win of the season, a 13-5 rout of the Orioles on Sunday. Even though he was touched for four runs and seven hits in six innings, Johnson pushed his record to 1-2 in eight starts with a 4.60 ERA. Johnson is 0-2 on the road this season and 1-0 with a 3.15 ERA in three career starts against the Red Sox. He did not record a decision versus Boston up north in his Toronto debut on April 5, when he gave up four runs -- three earned -- and nine hits in six innings of a 6-4 loss. Boston is 6-4 versus the Jays this season. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: urses a sore neck. The Blue Jays have lost three of four games since their season-high

in Quasselecke 01.09.2018 05:33
von yunch642 • 92 Beiträge

coach purses
longchamp bags
vapor max
nike outlet store online
air vapor max plus
north face clearance
pandora charms
pandora bracelet
canada goose
nike outlet store online shopping
katespade
red 11s
birkenstocks
timberland shoes
nike vapormax
pandora jewelry official site
new jordans 2018
fenty puma
christian louboutin shoes
north face jackets clearance
tommy hilfiger outlet online
red bottoms for men
balenciaga sneakers
air max 97
puma sneakers
coach bags
kyrie 3 shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet online
adidas shoes
nike outlet
supremenewyork
coach wallets
jordan 13
pandora outlet online
adidas yeezy zebra
ugg boots on sale
nike kobe
yeezy boost
beluga 2.0
nike factory store
nike outlet
nmd adidas
pandora bracelets
celine bags
canada goose jackets
huarache shoes
birkenstock shoes
pandora bracelet charms
yeezy shoes
yeezy boost
nmd adidas
birkenstock
bottega veneta
timberland boots
adidas store
under armour clearance
rihanna puma
valentino outlet store
wholesale cheap jerseys china
timberland boots
plein
north face outlet
birkenstock outlet
yeezys
adidas shoes
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy boost
canadian goose
nike air vapormax
fake yeezy
nike outlet store
ultra boost
longchamp outlet
adidas outlet
coach factory outlet online
converse sneakers
ferragamo belt
nike clearance outlet
adidas yeezy
fake yeezy
adidas yeezy zebra
supreme new york
fit flops
pandora rings official site
ecco shoes
new jordans 2018
nike soccer cleats
balenciaga sneakers
ray-ban sunglasses
underarmour
pandora
uggs boots
pandora charms sale clearance
christian louboutin outlet
swarovski outlet
timberland boots for women
jordan 13
mbt shoes clearance outlet
skechers go walk
coach handbags
curry 4s
ecco shoes outlet
ultra boost 4.0
adidas outlet store
north face jackets
air max 97
polo outlet
coach purses
pandora jewelry
adidas yeezy boost
red bottom
balenciaga shoes
lacoste outlet stores
skechers
north face coats
mbt shoes
nike outlet
nike air max 270
air jordan retro 11
red bottom shoes
vans store
louboutin
jimmy choo outlet
fitflop
birkenstocks
jordan 11
oakley sunglasses
golden goose shoes
north face outlet online
louboutin uk
nike vapor max
nike air max
nike presto women
tory burch outlet
kyrie 4 shoes
balenciaga sneakers
christian louboutin mens shoes
uggs outlet
pandora charms
polo ralph lauren outlet online
puma outlet
nike outlet store online
kyrie 4 shoes
pandora charms
birkenstock outlet stores
pandora bracelet
ralph lauren outlet online
nike kd
cheap nike shoes
yeezy boost 350
fit flops
moncler outlet
longchamp bags
curry basketball shoes
oakley sunglasses for men
nike vapor max
nike air huarache
ugg outlet
balenciaga shoes
birkenstock sandals for women
louboutin outlet
pandora jewelry
nike air vapormax
nike lebron 15
kate spade outlet
adidas outlet store
win like 96 11s
nike outlet store
red bottom
christian louboutin
oakley sunglasses
ferragamo shoes
adidas uk
nfl jerseys from china
pandora charm
yeezy boost
fake yeezy
ecco shoes for women
pandora jewelry outlet
birkenstock outlet
red bottoms
skechers outlet online
pandora charms
hermes birkin
asics gel lyte
michael kors outlet clearance
uggs slippers
harden vol 2
timberland outlet stores
birkenstock outlet
adidas yeezy
yeezy boost
jordan 12s
lacoste outlet
uggs for women
jordan 11 gym red
kate spade outlet online
nike air max 97 ultra
mbt shoes clearance
air vapormax
nike air force 1
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
new jordans 2018
nike cortez women
cheap nike shoes
soccer cleats
kd 10
ray bans glasses
supreme new york
nike kyrie 4
rayban sunglasses
nike factory outlet
jordan 12
north face outlet online
air max
ralph lauren outlet
christian louboutin outlet
pandora charms
adidas shoes
mcm bags
pandora charms
pandora charms
pandora bracelet
kd 9
michael kors outlet clearance
fitflops sale clearance
pandora bracelet
ray bans glasses
yeezy boost
uggs on sale
timberland boots
replica rolex watches
ugg boots
nike huarache
pandora rings
calvin klein underwear
jordan retro
adidas superstar women
christian louboutin shoes
tory burch shoes
air uptempo
red bottoms louboutin
clark shoes
indoor soccer shoes
yeezy
yeezy shoes
puma shoes
yeezy boost 350
oakley sunglasses
cheap air max 95
ralph lauren factory store
tory burch shoes
goyard bags
red bottom heels
ugg australia
off white shoes
steph curry 4
calvin klein underwear
air jordan 11 win like 82
louboutin
jordan 11
jordan retro
under armour shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
indoor soccer shoes
polo outlet online
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike air max
birkenstock outlet
louboutin shoes
tory burch handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet
pandora rings
fitflops sale
adidas ultra boost
nike air huarache
converse sneakers
adidas shoes
red bottom shoes
pandora jewelry
soccer shoes
jordan 12
north face jackets for women
gym red 11
adidas yeezy
coach outlet store
red bottoms
north face jackets
clarks outlet
kyrie irving shoes
pandora bracelet
pandora charms
air jordan shoes
lebron soldier 11
ferragamo shoes
bottega veneta
zhen2018901

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor