ike that [it went against the spirit of the gam

in Quasselecke 31.08.2018 13:12
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

MONTREAL -- Angelique Kerber put any concerns about her left elbow to rest Friday in the Rogers Cup.The second-seeded German player advanced to the semifinals with a 6-2, 6-2 victory over unseeded Russian Daria Kasatkina. And Kerber did it without a twinge from the elbow that forced her to withdraw from a match last week in Sweden.My elbow is feeling much better, Kerber said. I had a lot of treatments when I came here. Its actually better from match to match. Im not feeling it anymore. Hopefully, it will stay like this.The Australian Open winner will face fifth-seeded Simona Halep of Romania, a 3-6, 6-1, 6-1 winner over No. 9 Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia.In the night quarterfinals, 10th-seeded Madison Keys of the United States beat 16th-seeded Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia 7-6 (3), 1-6, 6-0, and Slovakias Kristina Kucova topped 15th-seeded Johanna Konta of Britain 6-4, 6-3.Kerber and Halep, the top two players left, have met five times. Halep won the first three, all on hard courts like the one at Uniprix Stadium. Kerber won the next two, both this year -- one on a clay court in Federation Cup play and the other on grass in the Wimbledon quarterfinals.Kerber is left-handed, and Halep swings with the right.Every match we played against each other was really close, Kerber said. I think itll depend on the day. We both are really tough players. We are both moving really good. I think it will be just another match against her where I know I have to play my best tennis, being aggressive, having a lot of patience against her and, yeah, trying of course to beat her again. China Jerseys .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. http://www.authenticjerseyswholesalecheap.com/ . The team says the Spain international has a muscle pull in his right leg. Barcelona hosts third-division side Cartagena in the return leg of their round-of-32 tie after winning their first meeting 4-1. Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Authentic China Jerseys . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Australias wicketkeeper Peter Nevill has defended his delayed stumping of Dimuth Karunaratne on day four of the Colombo Test match, while Sri Lanka have indicated they would have done the same.Nevill successfully appealed for Karunaratnes wicket after hovering with his glove next to the stumps as he waited for the batsman to switch his feet and momentarily leave the crease, following a Nathan Lyon delivery that had beaten the bat.The dismissal was cause for a range of reactions, with some questioning the dismissals acceptability in the spirit of cricket. However, Nevill had absolutely no qualms about claiming the wicket, saying it reflected the simple reality that batsmen needed to stay in their crease.I thought he was going to move his foot out of his crease and he did, Nevill said. You mightve seen on the footage, I had my hand right by the stumps waiting for that to happen, and it did happen and just worked out well that the timing was just right that it was out.Well theres always people who are going to say something like that [it went against the spirit of the game] but I dont think its contrary to the spirit of cricket. If you dont want to get stumped stay in your crease. You can sort of see, aa shifting of weight and youre expecting the back foot to come up.dddddddddddd Thats the hunch I had and thats what happened. Just managed to get the bails off in time.Nevill said he had been able to dismiss a batsman in that manner at least once before, in a second XI match. Footage of other similar dismissals effected by Alec Stewart against Brian Lara and Sri Lankas Romesh Kaluwitharana against Darren Lehmann emerged over the course of the day.Its happened a few times, in a second XI game in Australia there was one where the guy jumped after he played his shot, Nevill said. I know Hadds [Brad Haddin] has tried to do it a million times as well, so I think thats rubbed off on me.Sri Lanka batsman Kaushal Silva said his side would take the opportunity if roles were reversed. We dont know if we will get a chance to effect that kind of dismissal, but if we do, we would have to take that opportunity, he said. I dont see it as a wrong thing. But you cant also take wickets in a way that is against the spirit of the sport. That said, theres no problem if its done the right way. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor