NUREMBERG, Germany -- Angelique Kerber advanced to the quarterfinals of the Nuremberg Cup by beating German compatriot Anna-Lena

in Quasselecke 31.08.2018 10:29
von jokergreen0220 • 1.730 Beiträge

NUREMBERG, Germany -- Angelique Kerber advanced to the quarterfinals of the Nuremberg Cup by beating German compatriot Anna-Lena Friedsam 6-2, 7-6 (0) on Wednesday. John Brown Jersey . Friedsam is ranked No. 112 but found her range in the second set as she held her own against the ninth-ranked Kerber, until the tiebreaker. Fourth-seeded Elina Svitolina of Ukraine defeated Spains Beatriz Garcia Vidagany 7-6 (5), 6-3 to reach the last eight. Seventh-seeded Caroline Garcia outlasted Dinah Pfizenmaier 7-5, 5-7, 6-3, while Mona Barthel rallied from a break down in the second set to defeat eighth-seeded Annika Beck 6-2, 6-4. In the quarterfinals, Kerber plays Karolina Pliskova, Barthel meets Svitolina, Garcia faces Karin Knapp and second-seeded Eugenie Bouchard goes against Yaroslava Shvedova. Anthony Averett Ravens Jersey .Y. - Urijah Faber walked out on a Madison Square Garden stage in a Wes Welker jersey, the UFCs fun nod to that other "super" show this weekend. Anthony Averett Jersey . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Willie-Snead-IV-Ravens-Jersey/ . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills signed first-round pick Sammy Watkins to his rookie contract Wednesday. The Bills announced the signing shortly after the teams first session of organized team activities. "Its great just to put all that behind me, just to know you have financial stability," Watkins said. "Now its just all football. Every day I have to come in and worry about football and my plays and my job and just work out there." Buffalo is counting on Watkins to immediately step into the starting lineup for a team that has not been to the playoffs since 1999, the NFLs longest current drought. The Bills moved up five spots in the draft in a trade with the Cleveland Browns to select Watkins fourth overall. The 6-foot-1, 211-pound wideout is known for his playmaking abilities and has tremendous speed and hands. Wednesday was Watkins first official practice with quarterback EJ Manuel and the rest of the offence. He lined up with the starting unit at receiver alongside fellow off-season acquisition Mike Williaams. Robert Griffin III Ravens Jersey. Watkins and Manuel had a slow start to the session. An early pass intended for Watkins was off the mark and intercepted by cornerback Corey Graham. But the duo responded accordingly. The two later hooked up for receptions over the middle and down the left sideline. "Its coming along," Watkins said. "Weve got a lot to work on, a lot of different routes and schemes weve got to clean up a little bit. But its a process." Watkins will miss Buffalos remaining two sessions this week as he heads to Los Angeles to participate in the 2014 NFLPA Rookie Premiere. He made it clear he would prefer to be on the football field adjusting to life with the Bills. "I would rather stay here and get the connection with the quarterback. I dont want to fall behind," Watkins said. "Its kind of sad that I have to leave for three to four days and everybody has that two to three days ahead of me. So I really have to study the plays and get out there running and training, not get behind too far." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor