I went to many places this summer

in Quasselecke 31.08.2018 04:03
von ylq123 • 167 Beiträge

I went to many places this summer. But it has been lingering ie painter Zhang Zeduan used his handbrush to paint the face of urban life in the Northern Song Dynasty, which made people feel lifelike. Entering Qingming Shangheyuan, it seems that the city of the Northern Song Dynasty was once again in front of the eyes. The entire garden exudes an ancient atmosphere, introducing us to the depthI first entered the park, tall old buildings and countless people dressed in costumes dazzled me. The wonderful performances are also popular from time to time: Yang Zhi sells knives, Liangshan heroes and hijackers, Baogong patrols and so on. The thrilling, exciting and funny performances caused the applause from the audience to ring frequently. Laughter, applause, cheers, and screams are intertwined into a moving march, adding color to the Qingming Riinion Marlboro Menthol 100S, the most interesting thing is the cockfighting performance of Qingming Shangheyuan. I saw the staff holding three strong big cocks, named after the No. 1 chicken, No. 2 chicken and No. 3 chicken. The game has not started yet Newport 100S, and the number one chicken is already impatient. Spread the wings and look at the second chicken with a sly look Carton Of Newports. The second chicken is not to be outdone, stretched his neck and shouted into the sky. I want to overwhelm each other in the momentum. The third chicken is not ignoring these thr, the game is about to begin. The first thing I played was that the No. 1 chicken and the No. 2 chicken played against each other. The two chickens first stared at each other and walked a few laps after a steady step. The two chickens suddenly leaped and fluttered to fight against each other. After several rounds of the war, no wins have been scored. At this time, the No. 1 chicken suddenly rushed over to the No. 2 chicken; when it was said that it was too late, the No. 2 chicken smashed the machine to the side and flashed it, and stretched the neck and bit the chicken. The pain caused the number one chicken to step back a few steps, but it still stood up with pain. On the 2nd, the chickens sizzled hot and rushed to the first chicken. On the 1st, the chicken mouth sepected picture appeared: No. 1 chicken did not wait for the No. 3 chicken to react directly to it, and the No Cigarettes For Sale. 3 chicken could not escape Newport Cigarettes Website, and was directly washed down. At this time, the applause sounded in the audience, which was strong, witty and clever for the No. 1 chicken.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor