g for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts qu

in Quasselecke 30.08.2018 16:42
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

MANCHESTER, England -- Tyson Furys downward slide since becoming world heavyweight boxing champion plunged further Thursday when the British fighter relinquished his titles and had his license suspended over drug use and medical issues.Furys promoters said the 28-year-old boxer was giving up his WBO and WBA belts with immediate effect to focus on treatment and recovery from drug use and other personal problems.Hours later, the British Boxing Board of Control said Fury had been temporarily relieved of his license pending further investigation into anti-doping and medical issues.The unbeaten Fury has not fought since beating Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 to claim the WBA, WBO and IBF titles in one of the most stunning heavyweight upsets in recent times. He has twice pulled out of a rematch with Klitschko, most recently ahead of the rearranged Oct. 29 bout after being declared medically unfit by his team.Im unable to defend at this time and I have taken the hard and emotional decision to now officially vacate my treasured world titles and wish the next in-line contenders all the very best as I now enter another big challenge in my life which I know, like against Klitschko, I will conquer, Fury said in Thursdays statement.I feel that it is only fair and right and for the good of boxing to keep the titles active and allow the other contenders to fight for the vacant belts that I proudly won and held as the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world, he said.In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine this month, Fury said he has been bingeing on cocaine and alcohol to cope with manic depression.Ive been out drinking, Monday to Friday to Sunday, Fury said. Ive taken drugs, cocaine, on many, many occasions for the last six months.In the interview, he also described himself as a manic depressive and said: I just hope someone kills me before I kill myself.The WBO said Monday that it had received a report from the Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency in the United States showing that Fury failed a drug test on Sept. 22. The body also said it received information from the British boxing board that Fury refused to be drug-tested last month ahead of the postponed Klitschko fight.Furys promotional company, Hennessy Sports, said the titles were being vacated out of respect for the governing bodies, the sport of boxing and the heavyweight division.The statement said the break will also allow Fury the time and space to fully recover from his present condition without any undue pressure and with the expert medical attention he requires.Fury was stripped of the IBF belt soon after beating Klitschko, for not fighting a mandatory challenger. That belt is now owned by fellow Briton Anthony Joshua, who could fight Klitschko for the vacant heavyweight titles.Negotiations between the two camps are underway.Fury has constantly said that he feels he didnt get enough credit for ending Klitschkos near-decade-long reign as champion, claiming it was partly because of his Gypsy heritage.However, his image has been stained by controversial comments and tweets he has made in recent years about women, homosexuality and doping.Furys trainer and uncle, Peter Fury, said last month that the fighter was at an all-time low. china nfl jerseys . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. cheap adidas hockey jerseys . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. http://www.chinajerseysonline.com/ . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. china stitched jerseys . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. wholesale nhl jerseys china . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. EL PASO, Texas -- A former football player at UTEP has been found not guilty of raping a woman in a dorm last year.Twenty-one-year-old David Hamm was acquitted by a jury Thursday of a single count of sexual assault. He had faced a sentence of 20 years.The woman, a former UTEP athlete, had alleged Hamm forced himself on her after she rebuffed him. He was arrested in November after the woman went to authorities.Hamm was a runningg back for the Miners in 2014, playing in 11 games.dddddddddddd He was dismissed from the team the following year for undisclosed disciplinary reasons.He then transferred to McNeese State in Louisiana to play there. An online roster maintained by the university indicates hes no longer with the team. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor