help at inside linebacker

in Events in der Region 30.08.2018 09:55
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

Operating in the middle of the Baltimore Ravens defensive line Myles Garrett Jersey , Brandon Williams is expected to bang helmets with one or two 300-pound brutes before pushing them aside so one of his teammates can make the tackle.

Although the task is instrumental to the success of Baltimore's gritty defense, it often goes unnoticed by the casual fan and does not produce impressive statistical numbers.

"I'm totally fine with what I do," Williams said after practice Monday. "I know it's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it and I'm happy to raise my hand and volunteer. As long as my guys have my back and are making plays around me, that's all I care about."

Told it's not exactly a sexy job, the 6-foot-1, 336-pound Williams smiled and said, "Oh, it's sexy. As long as I'm there, it's sexy."

Drafted in the third round of the 2013 draft out of Missouri Southern State, Williams has been Baltimore's starting nose tackle for the past five years. He follows a long line of players who have effectively filled an unglamorous, pivotal position.

"A lot of interior linemen who have come through here and had the honor of being considered a Raven for life Max Garcia Jersey , the No. 1 thing they had was toughness," Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said.

"Can you be mentally tough? Can you physically dominate the man across from you? I think Brandon Williams embodies that. He can be considered in the rare group of the Tony Siragusas, the Kelly Greggs, the Haloti Ngatas."

The Ravens showed their appreciation to Williams in 2017 when they provided him with a five-year contract rather than allow him to test free agency.

Last year, he started the first two games, both of them victories in which Baltimore allowed a total of 10 points and forced 10 turnovers.

Williams missed the next four games with a foot injury, and the Ravens won only one of them.

"When we lost him, we sunk a little bit," defensive line coach Joe Cullen said. "Brandon is the epitome of what you want an inside tackle to be. He's really quick for a big guy, but so strong he can get big knock-back at the point of attack."

Williams has 188 career tackles, 4陆 sacks and one touchdown 鈥?on a fumble recovery he took in from the 1.

These facts and figures do nothing to convey his importance to the Ravens.

"I'm a big Brandon Williams fan," coach John Harbaugh said. "Ask the offensive line coaches and the offensive linemen around the league how they feel about blocking him. He's a force in there. He takes up two blockers Dan Bailey Jersey , sometimes more. He's very stout.

"You want great players everywhere, but in the middle of your defense it's important to have an anchor that can keep people from running inside and can create better angles for your defense. It's nice to have a big, physical run stopper. The Ravens have always had that. It's really been a staple here historically."

Williams certainly doesn't mind being Baltimore's next man in the middle, but he's not interested in merely carrying on a tradition that began long ago.

"I want to play how I play," Williams said. "I'm not Haloti, even though he was a great player and I learned a lot from him. I want to do my own thing, just be whatever I can be for the team."

r Bowl benching point to exit for him and opening at cornerback. New England likes Burkhead and got big production in 2017 from Lewis. Both are just 27 years old, but Patriots likely won’t stand pat after disappointing season by 2017 free agency pickup Mike Gillislee. Linebacking core needs some help with Harrison unlikely to be re-signed at age 39 and starter Dont’a Hightower coming off shoulder surgery. Getting another player to pair with Trey Flowers at defensive end will be another priority.

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $14.7 million.

NEW YORK JETS (5-11)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: QB Josh McCown; CB Morris Claiborne; C Wesley Johnson, TEs Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Chris Gragg; LBs Demario Davis, Bruce Carter, Julian Stanford, and David Bass; S Terrence Brooks; PK Chandler Catanzaro; DLs Kony Ealy and Ed Stinson; DT Mike Pennel; OLs Jonotthan Harrison Carl Lawson Jersey , Ben Ijalana and Dakota Dozier.

RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: WR Quincy Enunwa; S Rontez Miles; OL Brent Qvale; TE Neal Sterling; DL Xavier Cooper.

NEEDS: It’s all about finding quarterback, running theme for this franchise for, well, decades. New York will be in Kirk Cousins sweepstakes and has money it would take to land him. But will the former Washington QB want team that has failed to make playoffs for seven straight seasons and underwent massive rebuild last year? Jets have new offensive coordinator in former QBs coach Jeremy Bates, who runs Mike and Kyle Shanahan-style system Cousins learned during his first two seasons in league. If Jets whiff on Cousins, there’s good chance McCown will be back to mentor whomever New York takes with its first draft pick at No. 6 overall. Plenty of holes elsewhere, although Jets are interested in re-signing Claiborne, Seferian-Jenkins and Davis as core players. Help on offensive line, namely at center, proven pass rusher and cornerback will also be high priorities for GM Mike Maccagnan. Running back Matt Forte is retired, so Jets might look for some depth in backfield, as well as on defensive line after releasing disappointing Muhammad Wilkerson.

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $90 million.

OAKLAND RAIDERS (6-10)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: Ss Reggie Nelson and Keith McGill; LB NaVorro Bowman; CB TJ Carrie; K Sebastian Janikowski; DT Justin Ellis; DL Denico Autry; TE Lee Smith; QB E.J. Manuel; LS Jon Condo.

RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: None.

NEEDS: Coach Jon Gruden takes over team coming off disappointing season with many holes. There could be even more voids if Raiders choose to release several high-priced veterans to create even more cap room. Biggest holes right now are on defense; Raiders must upgrade at linebacker and in secondary Torry Holt Jersey , as well as find pass rush help for Khalil Mack. Oakland also would like to add at least one more receiver, along with possible upgrade at tackle. Another question is at running back; keep Marshawn Lynch and his $6 million salary or find starter in free agency or draft?

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $16 million.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS (13-4)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: LB Arthur Moats; G Chris Hubbard; WR Justin Hunter; LB Sean Spence; RBs Stevan Ridley and RB Fitz Toussaint; DT Daniel McCullers; S Daimion Stafford.

RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: K Chris Boswell; LB Anthony Chickillo; WR Eli Rogers.

NEEDS: Two-time defending AFC North champions need help at inside linebacker with Ryan Shazier already ruled out for 2018 with spinal injury. Pittsburgh’s defense sagged late in season without Shazier and was shredded by Jacksonville in stunning home playoff loss. Depth at running back is also concern with Le’Veon Bell’s long-term status uncertain after team placed franchise tag on him for second straight spring. Steelers as usual are right up against cap; contract restructuring and cutting some veterans would give them wiggle room if needed. They could even sign marquee player if they opted to pull back franchise tag on Bell, which would free up $14.5 million in cap space off top.

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $1 million.

TENNESSEE TITANS (10-8)

UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: LBs Avery Williamson and Erik Walden; WRs Eric Decker and Harry Douglas; DE DaQuan Jones; CB Brice McCain; G Josh Kline; C Brian Schwenke; QB Brandon Weeden.

RESTRICTED FREE AGENTS: G Quinton Spain; DE David King; CB Curtis Riley.

NEEDS: Now that QB Matt Cassel is being released, upgrading Marcus Mariota’s backup is crucial after Titans lost one game Cassel started last season. Both starting guards also are hitting market, though any offer to Spain can be matched, with Titans possibly looking at options after run game slumped from first in AFC to 15th. Wide receiver is must with Decker hitting market after ranking second with 54 catches. Money seems biggest obstacle for Titans keeping pair of defensive starters in Williamson and Jones, who was playing his best when he tore biceps.

AVAILABLE SALARY CAP SPACE (approximately): $59 million.

nach oben springen

RE: help at inside linebacker

in Events in der Region 30.08.2018 10:54
von brandon8 • 124 Beiträge

coach outlet store
pandora rings official site
birkenstock shoes
reebok crossfit
timberland shoes
louboutin mens
nike air presto
fitflops sale clearance
off white vapormax
pandora bracelet
mcm bags
yeezy boost
air uptempo

pandora charms
blue tint yeezy
red bottoms
nike air vapormax
yeezy shoes
moncler sale
under armour clearance
nike air max 270 flyknit
ysl bags
pandora jewelry official site
beats wireless headphones
calvin klein underwear
yeezy shoes
kyrie 4 shoes
air max
ray ban sunglasses sale
skechers boots

moncler outlet
nike outlet store online
oakley outlet
asics sneakers
yeezy boost
under armour shoes
adidas outlet
rihanna puma
moncler coats
adidas shoes for men
kate spade outlet
off white jordan
adidas ultra boost
nike outlet store online shopping
nike air force 1
nike air max
goyard bags
michael kors wallets
adidas shoes
adidas outlet store
oakley
nike outlet online
nike air vapormax
north face coats
oakley canada
air vapormax
north face sale
nike factory outlet
timberland boots
pandora charms
adidas superstar
nike air max
air max 97 ultra
michael kors outlet online
air max
ultra boost adidas
fitflops clearance
air jordan 11 win like 82
puma outlet store
balenciaga triple s
nike shox clearance
yeezy boost 350 v2
air max 95
air max 97
air jordan retro 11
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
coach bags
air max plus
birkenstock outlet locations
birkenstock shoes
ugg australia
the north face outlet
louboutin outlet
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
red bottoms
yeezy boost 350
longchamp bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin
birkenstock outlet
the north face outlet
yeezy boost 350
air max 270
adidas nmd
timberland pro
rihanna puma
beats wireless headphones
kyrie 4 shoes
nike factory store
rolex replica watches
nike outlet store
ferragamo
jordan 11
north face outlet online
nike outlet store
oakley canada
air jordan 12
pandora bracelets
red bottoms
golden goose shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
skechers boots
air vapormax
asics gel lyte
north face jackets
kyrie 4 shoes
kobe ad shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
birkenstock shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
red bottoms
timberland boots
cheap ray-ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
ugg slippers
ray ban sunglasses sale
birkenstock
nike kd 10
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
nike shoes
ecco shoes
ugg boots for women
nike air max 2018
adidas shoes
ugg slippers
air max
nike lebron 15
yeezy boost
beluga 2.0
jordan 11
yeezy boost
adidas outlet online
pandora jewelry
jordan 11 gym red
pandora charm
birkenstock outlet
valentino outlet
nmd
nike air max
uggs slippers
polo outlet
michael kors crossbody
pandora charms
yeezy boost 350
steph curry shoes
jordan 13
jordan shoes for men
nike air max
balenciaga sneakers
pandora rings
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin outlet
curry 4 shoes
louboutin shoes
james harden shoes
philipp plein instagram
adidas shoes for men
nike soccer cleats
air vapor max plus
skechers outlet
coach outlet store
wholesale nfl jerseys
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ysl
pandora rings
ray bans
nike kd 10
north face fleece
coach bags
ralph lauren outlet online
uggs official site
air vapormax
air max 97 silver bullet
pandora bracelet charms
cheap air max 95
pandora rings
bottega veneta handbags
timberland outlet store
air max 95
birkenstock outlet
birkenstock
nike off white
mbt shoes clearance
kate spade outlet
yeezy boost
pandora rings official site
pandora charms
canada goose outlet
cortez shoes
vans shoes
jordans shoes
blue tint yeezy
birkenstock outlet
ray-ban eyeglasses
adidas outlet store
nike kd
lebron soldier 11
adidas yeezy
skechers outlet online
nike air max 270
skechers go walk
celine bags
fenty puma
jordan retro
nike outlet
swarovski outlet
kyrie 3 shoes
longchamp outlet
nike roshe run
nike factory outlet
yeezy boost
michael kors handbags outlet
soccer cleats
asics sneakers
nike vapor max
nike air vapormax
yeezy shoes
michael kors outlet
fitflops website
barbour coats
pandora jewelry
pandora bracelet
tory burch handbags
coach outlet store
high quality replica watches
barbour coats
christian louboutin uk
win like 96 11s
pandora jewelry 70 off clearance
nike air max 98
under armour shoes
reebok outlet
adidas nmd
tommy hilfiger outlet
red bottoms
red bottom shoes for women
adidas yeezy
soccer shoes
timberland boots
the north face outlet
nike soccer cleats
yeezy boost
longchamp bags
adidas yeezy
yeezy boost
fitflop sandals
moncler website
clarks boots
fitflop shoes
air vapormax
coach purses
moncler coats
pandora jewelry
yeezy shoes
birkenstock outlet
nike trainers
michael kors handbags
yeezy boost 350
nike shoes
oakley eyeglasses
coach outlet store
jordan 12
ferragamo shoes
north face jacket
christian louboutin
ecco shoes for women
ecco shoes for women
coach outlet store online
nmd r1
valentino outlet
uggs boots
jimmy choo outlet
red bottoms
vapormax plus
longchamp outlet
red bottom
nike shox for women
adidas soccer cleats
swarovski outlet
sunglasses for women
coach outlet
hermes birkin
2018.0830W

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor