show redemption for MuhammadL

in Quasselecke 28.08.2018 16:25
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Chicago forward Nikola Mirotic was fined after he missed the team walkthrough before the Bulls ugly 95-69 loss to Milwaukee on Friday night, and coach Fred Hoiberg kept him on the bench for the second night.Mirotic said he forgot about the walkthrough, and he apologized to his teammates and Hoiberg. He said it had nothing to do with not playing Thursday night.No, Im not that kind of guy. Even if things are not like how I would like them to be, Im very professional, he said. Its not my first year here. Those guys respect me and I respect them. I would never do that, something like that.Hoiberg said Mirotic worked out Friday morning and they had a meeting, but he wasnt excused from the walkthrough. The 6-foot-10 Mirotic is averaging a career-low 8.7 points through 24 games this season. He is shooting 38 percent from the field and 28 percent from 3-point range, also career lows.Asked about their meeting, Hoiberg said Mirotics mindset was as good as he can be in a situation like that.Obviously, any competitor isnt going to be happy when you get taken out of a lineup, Hoiberg said before the loss to Milwaukee. But talking to him about keeping himself ready ... It was good to see him in there this morning getting in extra work and getting up extra shots, keeping himself prepared when his name was called, and thats what we talked about. Obviously hes going to get another chance this year. Hes got to keep working, keep himself ready, and when opportunity comes, go out and play well.The 25-year-old Mirotic made his NBA debut in 2014 and averaged 10.2 points while playing in all 82 games during his rookie year. He made 38 starts last season and averaged 11.8 points, but he has been plagued by inconsistency throughout his time in Chicago.Its been difficult, Mirotic said of sitting for consecutive games. Its the first time in my career that this is happening, but its the coachs decision, so I have to respect that.Also Friday, guard Michael Carter-Williams got the cast off his injured left wrist and said he is hoping to practice next week. Carter-Williams has been sidelined since Oct. 31 with wrist and left knee injuries.Ive been doing everything with my cast on, he said. Ive been running and working out, just trying to stay in shape, so when I come back it wont take me long to get back to playing (in games).The Bulls acquired Carter-Williams in an October trade with Milwaukee.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Authentic Nike Payaa QS . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Wholesale Nike Payaa From China . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.cheapnikepayaa.com/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Cheap Nike Payaa Authentic . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Discount Nike Payaa Shoes . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. In a year that already has proved to be massive for the UFC, with one major card after another, UFC 205 on Nov. 12 at Madison Square Garden in New York looks to be the biggest and most important of them all. In honor of such a marquee event, ESPN.com is providing dedicated previews to all 13 bouts on the card, breaking down whats at stake and projecting who will win, along with quotes and statistics for each fighter.Welterweights: Vicente Luque (10-5-1) vs. Belal Muhammad (10-1)Odds as of Nov. 2: Luque -167; Muhammad +134Whats at stake?Luque returns to home away from homeLuque, a member of the Blackzilians, was all too happy to accept a late invitation to UFC 205.The 24-year-old stepped in for Lyman Good, who was removed from the event after being flagged for a potential doping violation. Luque was born in New Jersey and lived there until the age of 6. He and his Brazilian mother moved to Brasilia, while his father, who is from Chile, remained in New Jersey.Luque considers Brasilia home, but he has regularly visited relatives in the New York area his entire life. He trains out of Blackzilians in South Florida. In his short four-fight UFC career, he already has fought in Brazil and Florida.Part of my heart is in Chile, Brazil and the U.S., Luque said. Its why I talk three languages after my fights. I have fans in Chile.Ive never been inside Madison Square Garden. Ive taken the train into Penn Station but only seen it from the outside. This is a very big deal for me fighting in New York. Its definitely not easy to make weight on three weeks notice, but my body is used to it.Reality show redemption for MuhammadLast year, the UFC aired a special edition of its reality show The Ultimatee Fighter, in which two South Florida gyms (Blackzilians and American Top Team) went head-to-head.ddddddddddddIt was a nice change of pace for the 21st installment of TUF, but it also meant there were no tryouts. Any UFC welterweight hopeful who didnt train with one of those teams was out of luck.Muhammad was one of those affected. The Chicago-based fighter watched the series from his couch -- and he wasnt always impressed with what he saw.I sat there saying, Why did these guys get this opportunity and I didnt? Muhammad said. Just because they were on one of those two teams. I watched the show and said, I could beat that guy. I could beat that guy. I could beat that guy.Worth mentioning: Luque was a contestant on that season of TUF.Statistical comparisonLuque: 10-5 record (3-1 UFC); three-fight win streakLuque: Nine of 10 fights won by stoppage (four by knockout, five by submission)Muhammad: 10-1 record (1-1 UFC); six of 10 wins by decisionMuhammad: five takedowns in two UFC fightsBreakdownLuque offers a nice replacement for the UFC, as his fights tend to produce plenty of action.Hes a heavy hitter, with a fight-changing right hand and a solid repertoire of knees and elbows from his Muay Thai background. Hes definitely more dangerous than Muhammad, but he was absolutely bottled up in his UFC debut against Michael Graves.Muhammad is a busy boxer-wrestler who mixes in both attributes well enough. On the feet, hell look to score and move. If Luque lands that right hand, expect Muhammad to turn into a wrestler real quick.PREDICTION:?Luque by first-round TKO. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor