one.I feel that having Buster (Chapman) in charge

in Quasselecke 28.08.2018 15:52
von riluowanying123 • 1.959 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Jets receiver Brandon Marshall kept complaining all afternoon -- to the officials, to his quarterback, to Dolphins cornerback Byron Maxwell and to anyone who would listen after the game.Maxwell let the scoreboard do the talking.Miami beat New York 27-23 Sunday, in part because Maxwell held Marshall in check. The Jets star receiver totaled only 45 yards on six receptions , and said his matchup against Maxwell wasnt fair.I think I did an amazing job of keeping my emotions in check, a frustrated, dejected Marshall said. He was exactly who I thought he was. Hes a holder, hes a grabber. Thats not how you play football.Marshall said during the week that Maxwell held him on every play in a previous meeting. The feud was news to many, because while Marshall is a six-time Pro Bowl receiver, Maxwell is with his third NFL team and briefly lost his starting job earlier this year.The two had faced each other only once previously, but went one-on-one on almost every Jets snap Sunday. There was a shoving match after the first play, and Marshall often waved in arms after the whistle in protest. Once, he stood hollering at Maxwell from a distance of 10 yards after a pass was thrown in the other direction.What did Marshall say to Maxwell?Everything, everything. `Stop holding, stop holding. You get paid way too much money to play like that. He has to believe in himself, and he needs to practice. Thats what I was saying, Marshall said.What did Maxwell say to Marshall?`What you say dont matter. Lets go. Theres nothing going to change. Im going to be still here, Maxwell said. He was really blowing hot air. Whatever.Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick said the constant jawing didnt throw Marshall off his game.Theres always gamesmanship involved, Fitzpatrick said. He knows what hes doing out there.Marshall did draw two pass interference penalties on Maxwell, one for 26 yards in the fourth quarter. Miami was called for one other interference penalty, and one for defensive holding.A lot of those calls put us in a very good position and moved us down the field, Marshall said. Their guys around him rallied, because he could have really hurt his team.Marshall was also upset about the lack of productivity by the Jets, who squandered numerous chances and were hurt by two Fitzpatrick interceptions. After a third-down incompletion by Fitzpatrick in the second quarter, Marshall gave his quarterback an earful .Thats just part of football and part of our relationship, Fitzpatrick said. The great thing about him is hes just a crazy competitor, and he wants the ball on every play.Marshall was targeted nine times in 54 plays and took a big share of the blame for the loss.Im so disappointed in the offensive performance, Marshall said. It falls on Fitz and me. The whole season falls on Fitz and me. Were the leaders on that side of the ball, and were not getting it done.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Wholesale Jerseys . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Cheap Jerseys .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.cheapjerseysnbafromchina.com/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. NBA Jerseys From China . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday.Belle Vue captain Scott Nicholls has declared himself available for selection for the Great Britain squad this season. The seven-time British champion has been absent from the national side for the last three years but, after positive talks with manager Alun Rossiter and members of the sports top brass, he is now back in contention.Great Britain have been seeded directly into the 2016 World Cup final, which takes place on July 30 at Nicholls home track, the new National Speedway Stadium in Manchester. Nicholls said: Its no secret that in the past I was a little disillusioned with the way things were going, and my own personal issues were well documented at the time.Its not that I didnt want to ride for Great Britain, and I guess it was a slightly political stance, but I didnt agree with the way things were being done.I feel that having Buster (Chapman) in charge as BSPA chairman is a very constructive move. Hes a very strong character and also a stubborn person, but he will listen, and I truly believe hes got the interests of the sport at heart.Im also pleased to see Colin Pratt back more involved again on the management committee. Ive always got on very well with Colin and have a lot of respect for him, and its those things which have made the deecision easier.dddddddddddd Scott knows this isnt a guarantee of selection for the team. Ill be monitoring everyones form closely before making that decision. GB manager Alun Rossiter on Scott Nicholls For me its not just about trying to achieve a gold medal right now... its also about the future. Im pleased with what theyre trying to do and the people who they have on board, and I feel the future looks much more positive.Rossiter said: Whats happened in the past really doesnt interest me too much - my priority is to have the strongest possible squad to choose from for the World Cup final, which is a massive event for us.Clearly having Scott in the frame gives us another quality option, and there wont be anyone else with more experience of the new circuit by the time the meeting comes around.Scott knows this isnt a guarantee of selection for the team - were a long way away from the event, and Ill be monitoring everyones form closely before making that decision.But its definitely a boost for us and it will also keep all of the other boys on their toes with some good competition for places. Also See: Bet on Speedway with Sky Bet Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor