- Adam Rosales hasnt been a big hitter throughout his career.

in Quasselecke 28.08.2018 09:19
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.650 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Adam Rosales hasnt been a big hitter throughout his career. Authentic Rasheem Green Jersey . Except when he faces Chris Sale. Rosales homered twice in a game for the first time in his career and Nick Tepesch pitched scoreless ball into the sixth inning, leading the Texas Rangers over Sale and the Chicago White Sox 3-1 Wednesday. Rosales hit a two-run shot in the second of Sale (10-2), Chicagos left-handed ace, and added a solo shot in the seventh of reliever Daniel Webb. Rosales entered the game with only one homer this season, 21 in his career and a .222 lifetime batting average in parts of seven seasons. But against Sale, a three-time All-Star, Rosales is 6 for 11 with three homers. "I feel like Ive always picked up the ball pretty well against Sale," Rosales said. "Im an aggressive hitter and he just comes right at me." "A power pitcher, and hes going to come right at you and you better be ready," he said. The Rangers, who began the day with baseballs worst record, have won consecutive games for the first time since June 27-28. They routed the White Sox 16-0 on Tuesday night. Tepesch (4-7) gave up six hits in 5 2-3 innings. He had lost four straight decisions, and skipped a turn because of a sore left knee. "He hadnt pitched in 10 days, so I didnt know what to expect," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. Sale allowed three hits in six innings, striking out nine. His only other loss this season came on June 12, when he was outdueled by Detroits Max Scherzer. "I was just sporadic through the whole day," Sale said. "Its just been the last couple of starts. Fastball command has been kind of off." Chicagos Dayan Viciedo homered in the seventh off Roman Mendez. Neftali Feliz got two outs for his fourth save in five chances. White Sox centre fielder Adam Eaton exited in the second after running into the right-centre field fence trying to catch Rosales homer. Eaton bruised his lower back. "Ive never done that before," Eaton said. "Little embarrassed, but my back kind of took a beating a little bit there. Im very happy that it wasnt my head." In four starts and one relief appearance in July, Tepesch allowed 18 runs in 22 2-3 innings before his knee flared up in the seventh inning of his last start, on July 26 against Oakland. This time, Tepesch sailed through five innings before leaving with runners on second and third and two outs in the sixth. Roman Mendez replaced him and got major league home run leader Jose Abreu to ground out. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: Catcher Geovany Soto (strained right groin) is expected to be activated from the disabled list on Friday, and catcher Chris Gimenez comes off three-day paternity leave Thursday. With catcher Robinson Chirinos already on the roster and the addition of first baseman Mike Carp on Monday, Gimenez will likely to be sent to Triple-A Round Rock. White Sox: Alejandro De Aza was back in left field after sitting out Tuesday nights game with a bruised left knee. ... Pitching coach Don Cooper missed the game because of a recurrence of vertigo-like symptoms. He wont make the trip with the team to Seattle. Cooper has missed 13 games with the condition so far. UP NEXT Rangers: Texas is off on Thursday, then opens a three-game series at Houston on Friday. Rangers RHP Miles Mikolas (1-4, 7.29) is scheduled to make his seventh start against LHP Brett Oberholtzer (4-7, 4.13). White Sox: Chicago starts a four-game series at Seattle on Thursday night. RHP Scott Carroll (4-6, 4.36) will oppose RHP Roenis Elias (8-9, 4.19). Carroll is 2-1 with a 3.03 ERA in his last four starts. WELL DUNN White Sox designated hitter Adam Dunn took the mound for the first time since high school when he pitched the ninth inning of Tuesdays 16-0 loss to the Rangers. The 6-foot-6, 280-pounder allowed one run on two hits and a walk. "I really dont know what I threw," he joked. "I was just holding the ball and spinning it one way or another." HOMETOWN SHOW Rosales, a native of the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Ill, put on his power show front of family, including his mother, father, wife and daughter. He left 15 passes for Wednesdays game and 25 for Tuesdays contest. "Its neat to do it, this is my hometown," he said. ELVIS SINGS Texas shortstop Elvis Andrus extended his hitting streak to 13 games with two singles off Sale. He had been 0 for 15 in his career against Sale. Authentic Barkevious Mingo Jersey .com) - Winnipeg Jets defenseman Dustin Byfuglien, Detroit Red Wings forward Tomas Tatar and New York Islanders right wing Kyle Okposo were named the NHLs players of the week on Monday. Authentic Russell Wilson Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-tre-flowers-jersey .com) - After Tom Brady added to an already illustrious legacy, Malcolm Butler established his by leaving the Seattle Seahawks, well, deflated. PHOENIX -- Eric Bledsoe and the Phoenix Suns are getting comfortable with playing close games. Bledsoe scored 24 points and Markieff Morris came off the bench to score 23 as the Suns pulled away from the New Orleans Pelicans 101-94 on Sunday night. "Were just a young team and we play extremely hard," Bledsoe said. "Even though things werent going our way, we fought through." Bledsoe hit a long 3-pointer with one second left on the shot clock to give the Suns a 95-85 lead with 1:25 to go. "I just locked in a little bit," Bledsoe said. "I saw time was running down and I wasnt shooting well from 3, but I locked in a shot it with confidence." Morris similarly has upped his game. He shot 9 of 12, and has gone 30 for 38 from the field over his past three games while averaging 24.7 points in that span and playing solid defence. "The first two years I couldnt play without fouling," Morris said. "I watched a lot of film and became a student of the game. I saw why I was picking up dumb fouls. Its a matter of doing the work early." Morris is only the third player since 1989 to notch three consecutive games shooting at least 75 per cent from the floor while taking at least 12 shots, joining Dwight Howard and Charles Barkley. Gerald Green scored 15 and Goran Dragic added 12 for the Suns, who have won four of five. Suns coach Jeff Hornacek became the first coach in franchise history to win his first four home games. Jason Smith scored 22 points while Jrue Holiday and Anthony Morrow each had 16 for the Pelicans. Anthony Davis, who entered the game averaging 23 points and 11.5 rebounds per game, was held to 14 and 12. "Most of the game it was easy for other guys on their team to get shots so they didnt need to feed him too often," Hornacek said. Morrows long jump shot with 6:30 remaining pulled New Orleans within 80-79, but he missed a 3-pointer that could have given the Pelicans their first lead since the final 90 seconds of the first half. Authentic Kam Chancellor Jersey. After Brian Roberts missed a second-chance jumper following an offensive rebound by Davis, the Suns sprinted downcourt and Morris hit a 3-pointer from the left wing. Morris added a dunk and Phoenix went on a 9-2 run to open an 89-81 lead with 3:31 to go. "Weve got to continue to stay with it," Morrow said. "These grind it out games are good for us where were the youngest team in the NBA. I think we are just ticking up. We have to keep it going." Eric Gordons 3-pointer made it a five-point game, but Dragic and Bledsoe hit 3-pointers to extend the Suns lead to ten. The Suns, who missed their first 10 3-point attempts and made only one 3-pointer through the first three quarters, went 5 of 9 from beyond the arc in the fourth. The Pelicans pulled even at 65 on a layup by Davis with 1:23 left in the third period, but Morris scored the last six points of the quarter to take a 71-65 lead into the fourth. "We just didnt have our best stuff tonight," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "You could complain about the whistles but thats not going to get you anywhere. We didnt make an effort to get to the basket. We fell in love with jump shots and didnt finish around the basket." NOTES: Dragic returned after missing three games with a sprained left ankle. ... Phoenix led 19-16 after the first quarter despite shooting 33.3 per cent from the floor. ... Smiths 14 first-half points matched his full-game season high and he broke the 20-point mark for the fifth time in his career. .. Morrow was the only New Orleans player to score off the bench in the first half, scoring eight points while the Pelicans other five bench players went 0 for 8 from the floor in 21 combined minutes. ... New Orleans didnt attempt a free throw in the first half. ... Bledsoes four 20-plus point games match the total he had in 197 career games entering the season. ... Phoenix has won five straight at home. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor