The NFL Players Association

in Quasselecke 25.08.2018 04:31
von chenyan94 • 506 Beiträge

Longtime Cleveland Browns executive David Jenkins has been named the team's chief operating officer.

Jenkins is entering his 15th season with the franchise http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kyzir-white-jersey , staying with Cleveland despite numerous front-office overhauls. Owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam cited Jenkins' "performance and leadership" in placing him in charge of the team's business operations.

Jenkins has spent the past three seasons as the team's executive vice president and the past five as its chief financial officer. He will remain its primary government relations contact.

The Browns are exploring the possibility of a major redevelopment at their downtown stadium. The long-term plans could include an extensive remodeling of FirstEnergy Stadium or a new facility.

Jenkins will oversee operations including financial management, revenue generation Youth Mike White Jersey , stadium operations, legal Panthers Cheap Jerseys , information technology, business analytics and administration.

Tennessee Titans defensive lineman Jurrell Casey says he plans to protest during the national anthem this season Cheap M.J. Stewart Jersey , even if it means getting a fine.

Casey tells CNN that ”I’m going to take a fine this year, why not? I’m going to protest during the flag. That’s what I’m going to say now.”

Titans officials had no immediate response.

The NFL approved a policy in May allowing players to protest during the national anthem by staying in the locker room but forbidding them from sitting or taking a knee if they’re on the field.

The NFL Players Association has filed a grievance with the league to challenge the policy.

Casey raised a fist at the end of the national anthem before games last season.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19455 Themen und 77011 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor